+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Autumn Harvest 2017

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Lightbulb Autumn Harvest 2017

The full moon approaches. Autumn Harvest returns to Telara!

The seasonal Autumn Harvest event will invade RIFT beginning October 26, 2017 at 3:30 PM PDT and going through November 16, 2017. During this time, players will able to retrieve loot the Fae have stolen throughout the year by participating in Seasonal Rifts. Plus, your favorite events from years past are back, too!

New Dimension – Iron Tomb

This scary new dimension is modeled after the Iron Tomb. Make it your own with unique dimension items including new candles, candle holders, and more.

New Masks

Get in the festive spirit with all new Autumn Harvest masks! Don new faces including a mummy, decayed head, dragon skull, or a budgie.

Raven Wings

Take flight into the night with new raven wings – perfect for running around Telara or going to a dress-up party. These blackened wings also feature a subtle effect around the edges.

Necklaces Galore

Players have been asking for upgraded necklaces. Now’s your chance!

And More!

There’s more including a new mount, outfit, cloaks, weapon skins, a new companion pet, and more!

Autumn Harvest begins the day after 4.3: Crucia’s Claw launches. Join us in Telara starting October 26, 2017!
    Last edited by Yaviey; 10-24-2017 at 03:49 PM. Reason: added time

Did you intend for the free weekly stash on the 25th of October to still be the old Walker Crate? I was hoping to get a new Magical Broom Supply Crate. Thanks.
    Fwob - Zaviel

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    Necklaces Galore

Players have been asking for upgraded necklaces. Now’s your chance!
    The necklaces is completely useless. The states are lower than green Level 70 necklaces and 250 Hit (lol). It seems that they put the wrong necklaces in the shop.
    Last edited by Sing; 10-25-2017 at 08:03 AM.

General of Telara

And the wings are hidden in a lottery box this year.

Soulwalker

Default Where do you find the Mystic Archer store?

I have nto been able to find the Mystic Archer soul in the Rift store. The new wild mage build uses the mystic archer soul and indicates you must purchace it to be used. The purchase button there sends me to the rift store DLC tab, which is where I searched for the soul already.

not officially confirmed, but I've been told the necklaces will get a patch and upgrade path to 300 hit while the mystic archer soul is delayed.

Necklaces that are currently in autumn store have no difference from the earlier released event chondritic pendants.

The upgrade path for the chondritic was for 250 to 275 hit (as now shown on the autumn necklaces) and required an amender and 1 mark of prophecy.

The autumn necklace requires 2 prophetic amenders, 4 celestial matrix and 2 tenebrean engines, which seems a bit over the top for a 275 hit max necklace.
    Last edited by Aranka; 10-25-2017 at 01:34 PM.

Default Raven Wings and Magic Broom Mount

Are the lock boxes really the only way to get the Raven Wings and Magic Broom mount? I have waited years to get a broom mount in this game. If lock box is the only chance then it's very cruel!!!
    You should let us buy them with Autumn signets or at least credits....ffs I mean if you want to make money do it right and just sell the wings and mount. Here take my money now! I think most people are sick of the "super slim chance" lock boxes!

And is the broom mount BOP?
    ...ɪɴᴠᴏᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴍʏ sᴛᴀʀs!

mounts are sold in game, so not bop.. just a bit rare because of the lockbox.

Small comfort and no certainty... but several lockbox mounts have been on special mount sale events, during which they were obtainable for credits. So maybe this mount will also get a spot on those sale events somewhere in the future.

For now, last price I;ve seen was some 12k plat, on EU.

I expect the mount to become more available the coming days, because of the 5box promo for the 7500 (8500 with bonus) credits pack.

I intended to buy credits and buy all the stuff that was on direct sale on PTS. So many real cash for TRION.
    What I wanted were the wings, the broom, and some masks. All these things are now in a lockbox, and I refuse to play lottery.
    The amazing outfit on females is hideous on a male, and so I will not buy it.
    Sad to see this, but I suppose I must be happy to keep more money to spend elsewhere than on RIFT.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, ŗ la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

Rift Disciple

Iím not surprised to see mystic archer delayed. Itís a mess.

I was really lucky to got the broom mount from the first lockbox I opened. Though, no raven wings. ;(
    Last edited by Ailell; 10-26-2017 at 04:07 AM.
    Nereius@Faeblight

Soulwalker

Default Where is NPC to start autumn event

Can anyone tell me where the npc is? Cant find in meridian.

Quote Originally Posted by Faebissa View Post
    Can anyone tell me where the npc is? Cant find in meridian.
    I don't think it has started yet. Try later on this afternoon or evening.
    ...ɪɴᴠᴏᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴍʏ sᴛᴀʀs!

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Aslaug View Post
    I don't think it has started yet. Try later on this afternoon or evening.
    3:30pm server time.
    Nereius@Faeblight

As for masks, I think some are for sale in the event instance ... the burning head, some dragon mask and another... each for 75 dream bolts

For those who don't know :

Dreamweaver breaks artifacts into dream ribbons

1 bolt = 99 ribbons (Anyone can change ribbons into bolts, just click on the ribbons in your bag)

Artifacts break down to (at dreamweaver 300+)

relic /orange 75 ribbons
    epic/purple 28 ribbons
    rare/blue 9 ribbons
    uncommon/green 5 ribbons
    common/white 3 ribbons

for those looking to farm artifacts other than searching the lands.. there are some artifact lures around, making you catch more artifacts, twisted artifacts, rare/uncommon artifacts.
    And the autumn eye potions from event are for gathering artifacts in the instance
    Last edited by Aranka; 10-27-2017 at 02:36 AM.

Soulwalker

The Wold Event dates appear to be from last year. Had to check the forums to make sure I hadn't missed all the fun!
    [/IMG]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast