+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RIFTstream Kelari Cuddles Costume Contest

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Lightbulb RIFTstream Kelari Cuddles Costume Contest

This week RIFT streamer Kelari Cuddles is guest hosting the weekly RIFTstream!

The RIFT team is headed to TwitchCon 2017 in Long Beach, CA. Kelari Cuddles will be streaming in our stead and has a fun surprise in store for players! Autumn Harvest is just around the corner so why not an on-air Halloween-themed costume contest?

The contest will be held at the Planes Alehouse dimension by MissMimic@Faeblight (NA). Contestants should come and be prepared to dress quickly in spooky themes that will be revealed live on-stream. Your judges are the live Twitch audience! Plus, viewers will also have the chance to win prizes just for hanging out on the stream.

If you wish to participate, please plan to arrive at 11:00 AM PDT (30 minutes before the stream starts). For more information, check out the official forum post here. We can’t wait to see your scary creations!

RIFT LIVESTREAM
    Friday, October 20, 2017
    11:30 AM PDT: Kelari Cuddles Costume Contest
    www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
    www.twitch.tv/kelaricuddles
    Last edited by Yaviey; 10-18-2017 at 01:23 PM.

Telaran

I'm not going to lie, I'm more than a little bit upset by this news of no official stream this week. I can understand Keyen's being sick and not showing off the Mystic Archer last week on the stream, but to not having any stream time to show it off at all before it launches is leaving me with nothing but bad feelings.
    Last edited by Ishimui; 10-18-2017 at 02:56 PM. Reason: angry typing is bad typing chill out some :P

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

Quote Originally Posted by Ishimui View Post
    I'm not going to lie, I'm more than a little bit upset by this news of no official stream this week. I can understand Keyen's being sick and not showing off the Mystic Archer last week on the stream, but to not having any stream time to show it off at all before it launches is leaving me with nothing but bad feelings.
    Hey Ishimui, we're very sorry that you feel that way. The team had to be at TwitchCon which was planned out before the 4.3 live date. Sorry it worked out that way. We'll have an awesome livestream this Friday though to make up for it!

Plane Touched

The Contest was amazing though, i enjoyed it. Any news on prizes yet :P. whispered my details to you Yaviey.

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Killerloose View Post
    The Contest was amazing though, i enjoyed it. Any news on prizes yet :P. whispered my details to you Yaviey.
    Your prize is still coming; sorry for the delay! It's not a code and is a grant so it takes our CS team time to manually apply it.

+ Reply to Thread