+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Yaviey

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RIFTstream Oct. 13 Recap – Crucia’s Claw Part 2

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Lightbulb RIFTstream Oct. 13 Recap – Crucia’s Claw Part 2

On Friday, October 13, 2017, RIFT’s Community Manager Yaviey hung out with with Sr. Design Director Dead Simon and Sr. Game Designer Tactius to talk about Autumn Harvest and Extra Life.

On Friday, Jennifer “Yaviey” Bridges (Community Manager, RIFT) was joined by Simon “Dead Simon” Ffinch (Sr. Design Director) and Chris “Tacitus” Cates (Sr. Game Designer) talk about Autumn Harvest and Trion Worlds’ Extra Life 2017. They showed off some of the cool new goodies that will be available in this year’s Autumn Harvest event, which arrives on October 26th, 2017. Some of the new items include a new dimension, the Iron Tomb, several masks, new raven wings, and more. Simon also hopped onto both EU and NA shards to run his special dev event that awards an eternal item. Finally, they gave away prizes, including two of the brand-new Mummified Power Packs and Silver Tier Loyalty! Watch the whole video to learn more!

https://youtu.be/5c7eitcM9nE

Come back next week on Friday, October 20, 2017 for next week’s RIFTstream. We’ll be guest-hosting RIFT streamer Kelari Cuddles while the team is out at Twitch Con. See you then!

Rift Disciple

I have a question: I won at the end of the stream and i dont know what i need to do to get the price ?

I don't seem to see Autumn Harvest Event activated on PTS, is there another way to view the new necklace etc? Thanks.
    Fwob - Zaviel

Rift Disciple

Dev_Trion_Vladd: Autumn Harvest starts soon after 4.3 launches.

Quote Originally Posted by Sing View Post
    Dev_Trion_Vladd: Autumn Harvest starts soon after 4.3 launches.
    That doesn't really answer my question
    Fwob - Zaviel

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Refuge View Post
    That doesn't really answer my question
    Officials said Crucia's Claw hit live on 25th. Autumn Harvest should hit live on Thursday or Friday, the 26th or 27th respectively.
    Nereius@Faeblight

7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #7

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Refuge View Post
    I don't seem to see Autumn Harvest Event activated on PTS, is there another way to view the new necklace etc? Thanks.
    Sorry, Refuge. There isn't a way to view them until the event starts on Oct. 26, 2017.

8.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #8

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Sing View Post
    I have a question: I won at the end of the stream and i dont know what i need to do to get the price ?
    Congrats, Sing! All you should need to do is check your Twitch messages.

+ Reply to Thread