+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Spooky New Power Pack

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Lightbulb Spooky New Power Pack

A new power pack awaits you on the RIFT store featuring a hair-raising new mount and loads more!

Just in time for Friday the 13th, the Mummified Power Pack is a scary good deal! This all-new RIFT power pack contains:
    • Wraps the Mummified Squirrel
    • 3,000 Credits
    • 15 Days of Patron Time
    • Packmaster’s Reward Cache
      • 20 Individual Reward Charges
      • 2 Challenger’s Marks

That’s over $60.00 of value for only $19.99! The Mummified Power Pack is available on the in-game RIFT store and on the RIFT web store. Get yours beginning at 10:00 AM PDT / 1:00 PM EDT / 5:00 PM UTC on Friday, October 13, 2017!

Shield of Telara

the ingame store still links to the old power pack, will I get the correct one if I buy this? I don't want a stupid boar, I want a scary squirrel
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions
    New! "Tartaros" and "Tick Tock" by Alliendre, "A Dragon's Treasure" by Luisa and "Vogelzug" by Jaodya

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    the ingame store still links to the old power pack, will I get the correct one if I buy this? I don't want a stupid boar, I want a scary squirrel
    I dont Think the sale has started yet. Some hours to go!

As for the package; a very Nice price! Cool mount and 3k credits is always handy

Edit: Ooh didnt see the pack included 15 days patron as well! Good pack for good price. Hope it sells well!
    Last edited by Cenderze; 10-13-2017 at 06:18 AM.
    Garash@Zaviel
    <Temple of Light>

(4/4 IRotP ~ 4/4 TD NM)

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Cenderze View Post

As for the package; a very Nice price! Cool mount and 3k credits is always handy
    it's already in the shop on EU shards... but it links to the old pack, hence the question

It wouldn't be in the shop if sale hadn't started yet... I guess
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions
    New! "Tartaros" and "Tick Tock" by Alliendre, "A Dragon's Treasure" by Luisa and "Vogelzug" by Jaodya

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Cenderze View Post

yes, is very nice.

so lovely to see you listening to the playerbase and putting credits in the power pack!

i hope it improves your sales

awesome mount!

Now this is a pack I can get behind.

it's already in the shop on EU shards... but it links to the old pack, hence the question

Screenshot?

I bought it last night on EU no problems. It was named correctly and had all the things. I can't see a problem on NA today.

Telaran

Yes, i have the same problem. I see the picture from the new pack but if i put the mouse over the pack - next to the price - I see only the tooltip from the old pack. I can´t find the new pack in the shop.

Edit:

If i switch the language to englisch the tooltip and pack is correct. The german version has the right picture but the tooltip from the old pack.
    Last edited by Sing; 10-13-2017 at 06:31 AM.

I just want to give props to Trion for this power pack which really deserves it's name! The composition is perfect and it's a must buy for every RIFT player who can spare 20$.
    Last edited by Seshatar; 10-13-2017 at 06:11 AM.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | Heroes of Telara Discord | Extra Life 2017

>>> MONTHLY RIFT GIVEAWAYS <<<

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Quote Originally Posted by Sing View Post
    Yes, i have the same problem. I see the picture from the new pack but if i put the mouse over the pack - next to the price - I see only the tooltip from the old pack. I can´t find the new pack in the shop.

Edit:

If i switch the language to englisch the tooltip and pack is correct. The german version has the right picture but the tooltip from the old pack.
    I was going to say again, please share screenshot. This is useful though!

Since I took it anyway, here is what I see:

Love it!

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    I just want to give props to Trion for this power pack which really deserves it's name! The composition is perfect and it's a must buy for every RIFT player who can spare 20$.
    Seshatar, kannst du den Kollegen von Trion bitte sagen, dass die Ihre Verkaufspakete
    richtig beschreiben sollen. Es kann nicht sein, dass das Packet in der deutschen Version den Tooltip von alten Paket hat. Im Shop tauscht auch, im Gegensatz zur englischen Version, das alte Packet auf. Da soll mal einer schlau draus werden. Die sollten sich mal ein Qualitätsmanagement zulegen.

So I am definitely not a fan of anything spooky (so no bias here lol) but this pack is a great deal and I hope you guys keep the same system for future packs (a cool mount, some credits, some marks and some patron for a very friendly price). It's a perfect mix of stuff that any player might need and appreciate regardless of their play style. Cheers!
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

question: if im already subscribed, will the patron pass add up to my sub time or it will overlap? 3k credits and cool mount is alone very nice deal but with extra 15 days its sure worth. ty for answers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast