+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree13Likes
  • 5 Post By CM Morgana
  • 2 Post By Nogardgib
  • 4 Post By RoughRaptors
  • 2 Post By Dizbo

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Extra Life 2017 Rewards & Schedule – Prepare for October 13th!

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Extra Life 2017 Rewards & Schedule – Prepare for October 13th!

Trion Gamers,

Save the date! Our 7th annual Extra Life event begins on October 13th at 11:30am PT, where we'll be streaming for a full 24 hours at our regular home on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds!

Help us help sick kids by joining Team Trion TODAY. By joining up, any money you raise goes towards your chosen Children’s Miracle Network hospital. Friends and family can sponsor your day of marathon gaming for an amazing cause.

As an added bonus for your hard work and good deeds, go to our Extra Life page to see the list of rewards you can earn for fundraising, also featured below!

The Schedule
    Want to know when to tune in for what? Check out our schedule below for the full 24-hour rundown!

Wait...There's More!
    Of course, that's not all! We've got Corgi rifts running in RIFT and a new title "The Generous" for playing for 24 hours! Devilian has a special Halo up for grabs for playing for 24 hours, too.

Our very own Kumar "Atronos" Daryani will be streaming Trove Creations work in one of the Trove blocks, accepting donations in exchange for YOUR item being made!

We've got even more waiting for you, so we hope to see you on October 13th, ready to play and make a difference!

The Trion Extra Lifers
    CM Morgana ~ Community Coordinator ~
    Avatar art is courtesy of Allie Brosh!

I am EXCITED!
    **> EXTRA EXTRA - EXTRA LIFE is Saturday Nov 4th - EXTRA EXTRA <**
    **> Please help me help the sick kids, go to Nogardgib's Extra Life 2017 Page <**
    **> I know the Rift community, I have seen us do this in years past. Let's do even better this year! <**
    **> Besides who doesn't like In-Game PRIZES ? <**

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

Quote Originally Posted by Nogardgib View Post
    I am EXCITED!
    I am TOO!

Since it wasn't mentioned, I'll be streaming too, but doing it a bit differently this year as the schedule has changed. This will be my fifth year and I plan on doing a small bit of streaming on Friday after I get off work and then the full 24 hour stream on Nov 4th as I set up that date from the official Extra-Life date before I knew that we were doing it on the 13th :-P. There's a decent chance I'll be streaming in-between those two dates as well but with no advanced warning, so if that kind of thing interests you then all I can see is keep your eyes peeled.

I'll definitely be playing some Rift and running some dev events and nomming people as a giant dinosaur (spoilers), but I hop around from game to game as well.

If interested in seeing what I'm up to you can check it out here: http://www.extra-life.org/participant/roughraptors. This year I'll be giving out RR minions, RR mounts, singing (can I give that out?), lots of talking (can I give that out too? I dunno!), and a year of patron for donations received. Full details are on the Extra-Life page itself.
    Last edited by RoughRaptors; 10-12-2017 at 11:41 AM.
    Previously known as SupermanSocks

Quote Originally Posted by RoughRaptors View Post
    I am TOO!

Since it wasn't mentioned, I'll be streaming too, but doing it a bit differently this year as the schedule has changed. This will be my fifth year and I plan on doing a small bit of streaming on Friday after I get off work and then the full 24 hour stream on Nov 4th as I set up that date from the official Extra-Life date before I knew that we were doing it on the 13th :-P. There's a decent chance I'll be streaming in-between those two dates as well but with no advanced warning, so if that kind of things interests you then all I can see is keep your eyes peeled.

I'll definitely be playing some Rift and running some dev events and nomming people as a giant dinosaur (spoilers), but I hop around from game to game as well.

If interested in seeing what I'm up to you can check it out here: http://www.extra-life.org/participant/roughraptors. This year I'll be giving out RR minions, RR mounts, singing (can I give that out?), lots of talking (can I give that out too? I dunno!), and a year of patron for donations received. Full details are on the Extra-Life page itself.
    OMG, you had to mention those minion cards again. My wife has had one since the first year you offered them, and only because I donated and entered her name. lol . She is rubbing it in my face for the 3rd year . So I will be watching for your streams for sure.
    **> Please help me help the sick kids, go to Nogardgib's Extra Life 2017 Page <**
    **> I know the Rift community, I have seen us do this in years past. Let's do even better this year! <**

Did someone say CORGI RIFTS! They're cute, they're tenacious and they are breaking out all across the globe for Extra Life 2017! See you there!

Corgi Awesomeness!

Soulwalker

Default First post ever!

I'm excited Extra Life has prompted me to post for the very first time. My Name is Moriaha and I am on Faeblight.

Soulwalker

Default Jedimasterkoji deepwood

game name jedimasterkoji. shard deepwood

How will they know to send the items to me? Is it based off email linked to Rift accounts?

I don't mean to sound like I'm only in it for the items, but......it's dim items.
    Last edited by Tuasemper; 10-14-2017 at 11:43 AM.
    Dimensions: TORTURE CHAMBER ( 10/2014 ) on Wolfsbane by Tuasemper
    NEW DISCOVERIES (9/2015) on Wolfsbane by Elleeander

> Hi! I have a few questions about how this event works. I went & signed up for Team Trion, & donated $75. Am I understanding correctly that I'll get the dimension items listed under the $25 & the cape & staff under the $75?
    You donated through your own Extra Life page, yes? Then yes

> Also, when do the items get to me?
    Weeks from now.

Thank you Forbidden. How will they be sent? Through email by a code to be redeemed, or in game mail?
    Last edited by Tuasemper; 10-14-2017 at 11:44 AM.

Looked it up, last year we got the rewards via email in late November

Thank you very much. I appreciate it.

+ Reply to Thread