+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Telara Fashion Week 2017 Sale

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Lightbulb Telara Fashion Week 2017 Sale

Telara Fashion Week 2017 has concluded but a unique array of fashions both new and old are ready to join your wardrobe.

We just wrapped up Telara Fashion Week 2017 a few weeks ago and its epic conclusion saw Narsiro@Zaviel bring home the esteemed first place. His costume set of dark blacks and vibrant reds were a huge hit with the RIFT community. In honor of his creation, you can purchase your own version of Primarch Narsiro’s Regalia for 1,400 credits beginning Wednesday, October 4 after the game update.

In addition to this new wardrobe being available on the RIFT store, all previous winners’ wardrobes will be available on the RIFT store from the weekly game update on October 4 until the following week’s update on October 11, 2017. Plus, all the world event wardrobes will be available during this limited time, too. And, all non-premium wardrobe bundles have been permanently reduced from 850 credits to only 650 credits.

If you’ve been waiting to pick up some of these unique looks, now’s the time! ALL RIFT wardrobes will be on sale from October 4 – October 11, 2017. The price? 25% off everything! That’s not all! Select wardrobe bundles will be 50% off for limited times during this promotional period! These include the Shadow Assassin’s Bundle, Acolyte’s Bundle, Raiment of the Storm Queen, Storm Assassin’s Bundle, Praetorian’s Bundle, and the Crimson Gothic Bundle.

With new wardrobe bundles and a fabulous sale, it’s a great time to update your look in RIFT!
    Last edited by Yaviey; 10-04-2017 at 10:28 AM.

Hey Yaviey,

I am desperate for "Carriage Livery" Set from this year's summerfest I missed out on, but I can't find it in the store tab? I really want this set.
    Dimensions on NA: Shoreward spa @ Faeblight

Dimensions on EU: ENIGMA - the Spa @ Zaviel
    Marcienn's Magic Mansion @ Zaviel

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Tacitus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adansonia View Post
    I am desperate for "Carriage Livery" Set from this year's summerfest I missed out on, but I can't find it in the store tab? I really want this set.
    Oh, I totally should have added it to the Fashion Week tables.

The bad news is that there is no way to get it added to the event this go around.

The good news is that Fashion Week is bound to return in the not so distant future, and the Carriage Livery will definitely be there when it does.
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Cool! I'll be waiting for it.
    Also hope next Shiny Shenangians are not that far away
    Dimensions on NA: Shoreward spa @ Faeblight

Dimensions on EU: ENIGMA - the Spa @ Zaviel
    Marcienn's Magic Mansion @ Zaviel

I am very pleased that my face is everywhere, but I still have not received my prize)
    The patch is already out)

+ Reply to Thread