+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Yaviey
  • 2 Post By Seshatar
  • 1 Post By Seshatar

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RIFTstream Telaran Cosplay Battle

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Lightbulb RIFTstream Telaran Cosplay Battle

This week Seshatar is hosting the RIFTstream for an epic Telaran Cosplay Battle!

Long time RIFT player and official Trion Worlds Creator Seshatar will host this weekís RIFTstream. Remember him from our community interview with Seshatar blog? Following up the amazing wardrobe contest from last week, players can prove their sense of fashion again this week! The premise this time? What if Telarans could play characters from other worlds and fictions? This week they can, in their own in-game cosplay battle! Players will transform their characters into someone (or something) completely different in just a few seconds! 16 players will be randomly drawn on Twitch and will battle in 1 on 1 matches versus each other (8 - 4 - 2 battles) and the viewers decide the winners! The battle will happen in a dimension (will be announced on stream) on the NA shards (as the 1v1 PvP tournament was on EU last time). If you wish to participate, make sure you have a NA character and plenty of wardrobe appearances unlocked! Watch us live on Twitch for a chance to win in-game prizes.

RIFT LIVESTREAM
    Friday, September 22, 2017
    11:30 AM PDT: Telaran Cosplay Battle
    www.twitch.tv/trionworlds

We will simulcast on RIFT Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, but remember that in order to get in on the prize giveaways, youíll have to be in Twitch chat!

I'm really looking forward to this event tomorrow and hope many are up for this little competition. I'll update this post with some more information later, so you can prepare a bit!
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | Heroes of Telara Discord | Extra Life 2017

>>> MONTHLY RIFT GIVEAWAYS <<<

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Default Telaran Cosplay Battle Ė Important information for tonight!

For those who want to PLAY
    • Log into your twitch account and be on twitch.tv/seshatar when the stream starts at 11.30am PDT
    • 8 pairs of 2 players (= 16 players) will be randomly drawn live on stream to compete
    • The whole event will take 90-120 minutes, so make sure to have this time if you want to play
    • To get into the player raffle, youíll need to write !pickme in the twitch chat on twitch.tv/seshatar (NOT in the TrionWorlds chat!) when I announce that the raffle starts
    • If you get drawn (Nightbot announces your name in the twitch chat), write your in game name (the character on NA shards you are online with) in the twitch chat as soon as possible, so we can invite you to the dimension
    • There will be ONE 1vs1 battle at a time, youíll get a group invite from me when itís your turn and then the two opponents have 3 minutes time to create a wardrobe set for the theme that I announce. After 3 minutes, Iíll say STOP and you press the SAVE button so your wardrobe gets saved and shown to the viewers.
    • Your creations will be shown for around 1 minute, then Iíll start a strawpoll, where the viewers have 60 seconds time to vote the winner. The player with the most votes after 60 seconds will proceed into the quarter finals, etc.

For the VIEWERS
    • To vote for the cosplay battle, you do NOT need to log in. Just click the strawpoll link when I post it and vote your favorite! The strawpoll link will be posted in the twitch.tv/seshatar chat!
    • To participate in the viewer giveaways which will happen during the stream, you need to be logged in to post the keyword for the raffle in the twitch chat!

The PRIZES
    For the players:
    • 1st place: Seshatar mousepad (IRL Loot!) + RIFT Essentials Edition + 4th Anniversary Arclight Rider + Hootie companion
    • 2nd place: Anniversary Arclight Rider + Hootie companion
    • 3rd & 4th place: Hootie companion

For the viewers:
    • 4x 30 day Patron Pass randomly given away during the stream

Got any questions? Post them here!
    Last edited by Seshatar; 09-22-2017 at 03:17 AM.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | Heroes of Telara Discord | Extra Life 2017

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

The battle will happen in the ~Sweet Serenity~ dimension from Kitasia on Deepwood! If you want, you can already come there!

Thank you for the amazing stream, I had so much fun even tho I was so confused by all the coordination and it was soooo long. The creations you did within only 3 minutes were sooo awesome!

Anyway, here are the winners:

1x Essentials Edition:
    Bucketachicken

2x 4th Anniv Arclight Rider:
    Rhapsodia88
    Bucketachicken

4x Hootie companion:
    Dirtyslayerz
    Rhapsodia88
    Bucketachicken
    Blackgetsuga12

4x 30 day patron pass:
    Dirtyslayerz
    Meleody
    Rhipf
    bookahnerk

Enjoy your prizes when they arrive and I hope I can provide the same event on EU in a few weeks (maybe during Extra Life? **hint hint**)

Default Fun

Thank you for hosting this event Seshatar!
    and congrats to the winners!

I've only got a couple of screenshots of the malfunction department.

7.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #7

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    Anyway, here are the winners:

1x Essentials Edition:
    Bucketachicken

2x 4th Anniv Arclight Rider:
    Rhapsodia88
    Bucketachicken

4x Hootie companion:
    Dirtyslayerz
    Rhapsodia88
    Bucketachicken
    Blackgetsuga12

4x 30 day patron pass:
    Dirtyslayerz
    Meleody
    Rhipf
    bookahnerk
    The winners have been awarded. Please check your Twitch messages!

+ Reply to Thread