+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RIFTstream Fashion Show 2017

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default RIFTstream Fashion Show 2017

This Friday, September 15, 2017, join us on Twitch for our weekly RIFTSTREAM featuring CM Yaviey, Director of Community Relations Brasse, and Game Director Archonix as they show off the top 10 best-dressed for Telara Fashion Week 2017!

Your host for this week’s stream is Jennifer “Yaviey” Bridges (Community Manager, RIFT). She’s joined by Linda "Brasse" Carlson (Director of Community Relations) and Chris “Archonix” Junior (Game Director, RIFT). Together they’ll show off the team’s favorite entries for the Telara Fashion Week 2017 contest. The contest began on August 31st with entries ending on September 14th. Your job will be to vote on the top three you like best to be crowned the winners of Telara Fashion Week 2017!

Post your questions for this livestream to our forum thread here!

RIFT LIVESTREAM
    Friday, September 15, 2017
    11:30 AM PDT: Telara Fashion Week 2017
    www.twitch.tv/trionworlds

We will simulcast on RIFT Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, but remember that in order to get in on the prize giveaways, you’ll have to be in Twitch chat!

Connected late I just discovered I was among the finalists... Oooo Thank you!
    But I don't have a facebook account, how to connect on Twitch?

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, à la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

General of Telara

Awe i wish it would have been specified in contest rule that hard to get wardrobe was disqualified, i would have made sure to not use it.

I really liked your costume, Amielle. But because the Calweddi outfit is sooo hard (and expensive) to get, I can understand why they wouldn't want it in part of a bundle. Luckily for me I do have it and I can "borrow" your style.

General of Telara

Yeah i can understand that too, if I had seen in it the rules that it wasnt accepted I would have made another one. Better luck next time i guess. Anyway last wardrobe contest my bundle never made it to the store, only ingame data wardrobe.

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

Quote Originally Posted by Amielle View Post
    Awe i wish it would have been specified in contest rule that hard to get wardrobe was disqualified, i would have made sure to not use it.
    To be clear, it didn't disqualify anyone. It just meant that piece wouldn't have been able to be added to the wardrobe and/or a substitute would have to be made.

Has anyone already received prize bonuses?
    when will we get them?

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #8

Quote Originally Posted by Narsiro View Post
    Has anyone already received prize bonuses?
    when will we get them?
    Patience, Ascended. The list was distributed yesterday but the dev who is in charge of awarding the prizes was out of the office. The hope is to get prizes delivered by the end of the week this week.

9.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #9
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Tacitus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amielle View Post
    Anyway last wardrobe contest my bundle never made it to the store, only ingame data wardrobe.
    So weird that it never got released.

Well, you will be happy to know that I have been doing a clean up pass of wardrobe bundles in data and saw this very bundle recently. It (and other previous contest winners) have been added to the Merchant table that shows up during the occasional wardrobe weekend promotional events.

The next such promotion should run again soon, to coincide with the release of the current winner.
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Default nd

Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    To be clear, it didn't disqualify anyone. It just meant that piece wouldn't have been able to be added to the wardrobe and/or a substitute would have to be made.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    The next such promotion should run again soon, to coincide with the release of the current winner.
    So what will be the new wardrobe on shop?
    The winner was a legacy outfit, so should not be included. And it was a one-piece for chest-shoulders-legs-boots so you can't replace it without giving a totally different outfit.

Will you rework the legacy outfit in a complete wardrobe with separate pieces? (if so it should be given free to those who got the original ceremonial hero piece when you had to pay to get it). Or release second or third prize outsfit instead?

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, à la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

I don't think the Ceremonial Hero's Wardrobe (the main piece the winner was wearing) is "legacy". It is available from the Veteran vendor that you get as you gain loyalty. It is tagged as "Achieve 36 month loyalty". I'm not sure how much that actually equates to, but my (free to play) account is barely into green loyalty. I can buy the 1st item in the Veteran Vendor store list, but I can't buy the second, which is tagged for "Achieve 3 month loyalty". Basically, I believe it is still accessible. And I see no reason why they would not put it on the store for sale as part of Nasiro's winning outfit.
    Last edited by SonoMoenia; 09-20-2017 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SonoMoenia View Post
    I don't think the Ceremonial Hero's Wardrobe (the main piece the winner was wearing) is "legacy". It is available from the Veteran vendor that you get as you gain loyalty. It is tagged as "Achieve 36 month loyalty". I'm not sure how much that actually equates to, but my (free to play) account is barely into green loyalty. I can buy the 1st item in the Veteran Vendor store list, but I can't buy the second, which is tagged for "Achieve 3 month loyalty". Basically, I believe it is still accessible. And I see no reason why they would not put it on the store for sale as part of Nasiro's winning outfit.
    You gave the answer to why yourself.
    It was (and still is) a reward for (paying) loyalty. Loyalty rewards should not be given another way.
    And this piece has another problem, it is not a set, but a one-fits-all-slots piece.
    Last edited by Mordrahan; 09-21-2017 at 02:57 AM.

13.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #13

The winners have been announced and the Nariso's costume due to the color changes and other elements have been allowed. http://www.trionworlds.com/rift/en/2...-2017-winners/
    Last edited by Yaviey; 09-21-2017 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    The winners have been announced and the Nariso's costume due to the color changes and other elements have been allowed. http://www.trionworlds.com/rift/en/2...-2017-winners/
    So will you release it as a one pièce (as it originally was), or an outfit with separate elements?

And will you fix the dye problem on the original ceremonial hero outfit? I submitted the bug but no answer was given. Nariso's is ok, because he used dark ruby color, but no light color renders correctly on this outfit.
    Last edited by Mordrahan; 09-21-2017 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordrahan View Post
    Nariso's is ok, because he used dark ruby color, but no light color renders correctly on this outfit.

i'm NarSiro

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast