+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Yaviey

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 4.2 Celestial Storm is Here!

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Exclamation 4.2 Celestial Storm is Here!

The next exciting chapter of RIFT’s Prophecy of Ankhet is here! A war arises between Crucia and Ankhet in 4.2: Celestial Storm. These powerful femme fatales are hell-bent on domination and destruction of the Celestial Lands and you, Ascended, must stop them!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH7QdOrro8g

4.2 Celestial Storm Features:
    • New Overland Zone, Vostigar Peaks
    • New Version of Tartaric Depths Raid (Normal Mode)
    • Over 80 New Quests
    • New Raid Rifts
    • New Instant Adventure
    • Four New Primalist Souls:
      • Farseer
      • Mystic
      • Predator
      • Primal Lord
    • New Achievements
    • New Creatures
    • New Loot
    • New Dimension
    • Over 20 New Artifact Sets
    • Updated Supply Crate Rewards and UI
    • And More!

For more information on what’s in the update, as well as more lore, check out our Celestial Storm announcement blog here. For a visual guide on today’s 4.2 Celestial Storm update, check out our livestream recap blog here, which shows off the new zones, creatures, the new Supply Crate, and more. So steel yourself for battle between two of the most powerful forces you’ve ever come across.

Please use this thread to give us your feedback on the update! And if you want to know about any known issues or let us know about potential bugs, please use this thread here.
    Last edited by Yaviey; 07-20-2017 at 09:41 AM.

Rift Disciple

Default I haven't played since shortly after initial version

I haven't played since shortly after initial version came out. What do I need to know and what will it cost me? I played beta and the initial roll-out for a few months then stopped due to some health problems. So I don't have any expansions. Or the other classes. If I want to get those classes and the other stuff what do I need to buy?

I have 802 credits will that take care of it? If not what does it do?

Quote Originally Posted by jaadzieen View Post
    I haven't played since shortly after initial version came out. What do I need to know and what will it cost me? I played beta and the initial roll-out for a few months then stopped due to some health problems. So I don't have any expansions. Or the other classes. If I want to get those classes and the other stuff what do I need to buy?

This is what you want: https://rift.trionworlds.com/product...ffiliateId=520

802 credits are only around 5$, you can use them for an additional bag slot or another small premium purchase. If you aren't sure, just keep them for now.

Welcome back!
    TWITCH.TV/SESHATAR | TWITTER: @Seshatar | <SoF> Community Discord

>>> MONTHLY RIFT GIVEAWAYS <<<

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight

Isp
    Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by jaadzieen View Post

Returning players guide - http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ing-guide.html
    Last edited by Isp; 08-03-2017 at 12:58 AM.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

+ Reply to Thread