+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: New Community Manager Jennifer "Yaviey" Bridges

Welcome Yaviey! I hope you will enjoy the game and the community. It's good to hear you are a bit familiar with it, although it has changed quite a bit from where it started. We really look forward to having a dedicated CM just for Rift.

Have fun!

-Shen
    Shenoah@Deepwood
    GM - Hello Kitty
    ~how did I end up here, again?~

Welcome! I hope you'll be equipped with your strongest armor as the forums can be a very toxic place as I'm sure you're well aware of via other developers who stay away. Try to not let it get to you and we all look forward to working with you.
    (70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Holyroller12 View Post
    Welcome! I hope you'll be equipped with your strongest armor as the forums can be a very toxic place as I'm sure you're well aware of via other developers who stay away. Try to not let it get to you and we all look forward to working with you.
    Aww, c'mon, don't scare her off like that! We're not so bad, we're just passionate <3

Quote Originally Posted by Rivkah View Post
    Aww, c'mon, don't scare her off like that! We're not so bad, we're just passionate <3
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    (70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

hi there; welcome back. =]

i hope u can bring back a little order for us pvpers in the great pve world they call rift.
    all i can say is - good luck. you're gonna need it. =]

-aym
    Last edited by LSUdogg; 07-15-2017 at 03:21 PM.
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche
    Aym @ Seastone
    GM of Stealthed Lives Matter

Ewa
    Telaran

Default Welcome

Welcome! Looking forward to working with you.

Plane Touched

Welcome, Yaviey!

Shield of Telara

Welcome
    I'm glad to see TRION caring enough for RIFT to give it its own dedicated CM.
    You will have a lot of work, because we have many questions waiting for answers. Information is the main thing we need here.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar)

Yay Yaviey! I haven't signed into my Rift account in years but I had to to say congratz!
    Aggelos - 45 Eth Warrior
    < Enigma >
    Shadefallen-US PVE-RP

Hello and welcome to the Rift community!

Also as far as what would you should play, well what are you into? Rogues always have had decent souls throughout the years so if you're into ranged classes you might want to try marksman =P
    Azzteck@Greybriar

Champion

Hello and welcome to Rift! I'm pleased to see a dedicated CM for Rift. Can I ask if you are solely focusing on Rift or if you are also taking care of other Trion titles as CM? <crosses fingers>

I would definitely go with a rogue first. Having the ability to sneak into strange places is amazing! Especially if this is your first character. Rogues overall are in a very good place and can do anything well.

If a caster is your shtick and you're not too fussed about raiding, then a cleric (my fav class) can be a lot of fun! They're very good at soloing, especially at the higher levels once you get your first legendary ability. They're just not in an awesome place when it comes to the highest level raids atm.

But overall, leveling up a 2nd or 3rd character isn't too time consuming so for now, play what tickles your fancy!

Also, dwarves for live! Seriously, make a female dwarf and /dance. Tell me that's not awesome! I'm not so sure about the beard thing though.... I mean, I already have to shave legs & armpits and... erm nm.

12.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #27

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Orochan View Post
    I think I found an in game picture of our new CM

This is literally the best thing I've ever seen in my entire life and I LOVE it!!! <3 <3 <3

Soulwalker

Wink Mage !

I see why you stopped playing rift. Reroll Rogue play Nightblade!

Welcome to the community!

Roll a warrior, the calling needs some spotlight and ladies playing warriors doesn't happen nearly enough.
    Uruketo, 70 Warrior
    <Grievance> Guild Leader
    Defiant - Wolfsbane
    http://www.grievancegaming.org/

Rift Disciple

the way i pronounce it...
    Yaviey...
    Zaviel...

both sound similar...

looks like she got loose boys!

welcome to the madhouse!
    "flurpphbtphbtpsplurrrrrtpoootis"