+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree156Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Colossal Crate Weekend!

So what's the story? Is our feedback going to be implemented in future crates? What does the dev team think of specific suggestions? Could we please get an update?

I would also like to know if all the feedback that we provided is being looked at (or will be) and considered - I do believe that even though the boxes are just and unnecessary fluff addition, they're still one of the sources of income that lots of players are contributing to and should be changed towards being a more welcome feature for more players (and this thread among many other clearly suggests that people aren't happy with them in their current state). It's one of the things that players would gladly support the game with should it improve according to the feedback.

We're not asking for a plans&changes list here, but a simple "yes, we'll look into it and try to improve the situation" would be very nice.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Heya,

It has been about two weeks since this thread got any feedback from the dev team. Lack of engagement from devs after feedback has been requested is one reason many players don't feel listened to and why activity on the forums has experienced a dramatic dropoff.

Any chance of an update? Thoughts on specific suggestions? Was this what you were looking for? Can we expect any changes in the near future? Whether or not any of our lists mattered? I among many players would love to know.

Thanks!

I know you're busy making normal mode TD and all, but it has been nearly a full month since any dev interaction occurred regarding this issue. Can we have an update on which ones (if any) are being taken into consideration and implemented?

I sincerely hope we don't have to re-type all our lists/suggestions again six months from now ^_____^

Soulwalker

In addition to the other great ideas posted:

role slot
    bank slot
    bag slot
    character extension
    40 slot bag (make it a rare drop)
    trade skill extension
    portraits
    wf announcers

All tradable so if you already have it you can sell it or give it to someone
    Last edited by aphoticrogue; 06-28-2017 at 08:58 AM.

So we're at a point where a Trion representative starts a thread about a controversial element in the game, the playerbase gets understandably upset over it, then the Trion representative turns it into a feedback thread. We have been told to avoid sarcasm or any words that might be interpreted as upsetting to official ears, yet it has now been a full month since any official representative has posted in this thread.

Respect, work ethic and feedback go both ways. It's no wonder the "tone" of the playerbase on these forums has soured. We don't feel listened to or respected when we have been asked to duplicate work that we have already done repeatedly over years. Many of us are tired of repeating ourselves to the void, only to have our opinions ignored or responded to in a dismissive fashion.

So I ask again: What's the story? Were we just asked to waste our time again?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4