+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree14Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Shiny Shenanigans Weekend: May 24 - 29!

What really happens when Dead Simon is afoot..

http://imgur.com/B1tljRY

http://imgur.com/yBXNhjU
    Last edited by Dizbo; 05-26-2017 at 04:49 PM.

Now to finish the easy sets
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    I am definitely hoping that some of the harder items are discounted this weekend, because the chances of my finishing a few of those collections is slim to none. Besides, the money goes toward supporting salaries of folks like DeadSimon, so I'm all for perpetuating more and more and more of his work, hehe.
    I know shinies can make addicted but please do not spent too many months of salary to finish them

I started a thread in general about this, but I have two suggestions to make the event better:

-Double the spawn rate of the pinatas

-At least double the drop rate of the purple and relic-level artifacts. I have only gotten two relics out of 10 hours of grinding pinatas and collecting 1100 artifacts. That's insane. It shouldn't require utilizing every waking hour on a holiday weekend to have a chance at completing ONE set.

Aside from that, it's a good event. As it is, it's demoralizing because there's no reasonable chance at completing any sets through doing the activities in the event.

I am loving this event ^_^ <3 I hope this will turn out to be a regular event, cuz it's been a busy weekend for me and idk how successful i will be at getting all the things...and that's the biggest shame cuz i REALLY want some shiny eyes 🤤🙃👀☄☄💫💕💖💕

I did hit my 200th set and got the Form of the Antiquarian, and it just so happened that the set I turned in had a minion card reward also, so...double win!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivkah View Post
    I started a thread in general about this, but I have two suggestions to make the event better:

-Double the spawn rate of the pinatas

-At least double the drop rate of the purple and relic-level artifacts. I have only gotten two relics out of 10 hours of grinding pinatas and collecting 1100 artifacts. That's insane. It shouldn't require utilizing every waking hour on a holiday weekend to have a chance at completing ONE set.

Aside from that, it's a good event. As it is, it's demoralizing because there's no reasonable chance at completing any sets through doing the activities in the event.

Its not ment to be finished in one event. Its also not ment to be done solo without alot of RNG. You can sell/trade the artifacts you DID get to get the ones you need.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    Its not ment to be finished in one event. Its also not ment to be done solo without alot of RNG. You can sell/trade the artifacts you DID get to get the ones you need.
    The only ones I've gotten are the ones I need. You can't trade artifacts you don't need away if you never get them in the first place!

Also I have spent 24 hours farming artifacts and only got 2 relics. Ever. I have a hard time believing that that's intended.
    Last edited by Rivkah; 05-28-2017 at 03:55 PM.

yeah, I haven't been able to spend as much time as others, but still in nearly 500 artifacts picked up i have only received one relic and three epics, not enough for a full set. So yeah the drop rate is disappointing, and I hope this event returns on a shorter schedule than unicornalia.
    On another note, I cannot seem to watch the shiny livestream. The link given took me to atlas reactor, so is there something more I should be doing to see it? Or if I missed it live, I can't see it?

King of Slackers

Quote Originally Posted by Valnia View Post
    On another note, I cannot seem to watch the shiny livestream. The link given took me to atlas reactor, so is there something more I should be doing to see it? Or if I missed it live, I can't see it?
    Keepro - King of Slackers - NewHorizons
    Youtube
    Twitch
    Ghar Station Discord

thank you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2