+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Kane Hart
  • 2 Post By gizmo401
  • 1 Post By Kane Hart

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Wardrobe Weekend & Friday Livestream!

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Wardrobe Weekend & Friday Livestream!

We love how you strut your stuff in RIFT, and celebrate your sartorial creativity with a wardrobe sale this weekend!

RIFT offers more outfit choices than anyone needs, but players keep asking for MORE! We hear you, and this weekend, we are letting loose with 25% off ALL wardrobe items in the RIFT store.

We also saw you looking longingly at holiday event wardrobe items in other people's wardrobes. The time has passed when you could obtain them... or has it? We're bringing a BUNCH of these back to the rack for your shopping pleasure! Get Crucia's outfit, Vigil's Radiance, Alsbeth's Raiment, Tenebrean wings or that fancy event backpack this weekend!

The Wardrobe Weekend event runs from Friday, May 19th through Monday, May 22nd.

On this week's Livestream: FASHIONISTA CHALLENGE!

Join us as five people take on the challenge to dress to match three different themes! Tune in to talk about RIFT, wardrobes, color and why we care about how our characters look. Discordya, leading fashion advisor, and our own Tacitus will curate the entrants and rate their looks!

RIFT LIVESTREAM, Friday, May 19th, 11:30 AM PDT

twitch.tv/trionworlds

Simulcast on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

Read this article on our website.
    CM Morgana ~ Community Coordinator ~
    Avatar art is courtesy of Allie Brosh!

Hmm I wonder if I can get out of bed before 2:30 PM EST :P

Quest is up and went and checked it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIBNuV5nP0k
    Last edited by Kane Hart; 05-19-2017 at 12:33 AM.
    Check Out My 2017 Let's Play Series (Giveaway Every 5th Episodes 1/5/10/15/etc)
    Cleric - 2017 -Starting from level 1 Zone to Zone exploring / Questing.
    Old Content:
    Cleric - 2014 | Warrior - 2013 | Random - 2011

Smile and

Quote Originally Posted by Kane Hart View Post
    Hmm I wonder if I can get out of bed before 2:30 PM EST :P

Quest is up and went and checked it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIBNuV5nP0k
    nice video, use the circles on the mini map to find quest areas. If you right click the bullet point it will show closest quest objective on the mini map, left clicking it will open quest in Quest Log. ( something they added while I was on holiday from RIFT. I'd tell you what they were but my client is fubar from the last patch...)
    Last edited by gizmo401; 05-19-2017 at 03:05 AM. Reason: to many right clicks

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo401 View Post
    nice video, use the circles on the mini map to find quest areas. If you right click the bullet point it will show closest quest objective on the mini map, left clicking it will open quest in Quest Log. ( something they added while I was on holiday from RIFT. I'd tell you what they were but my client is fubar from the last patch...)
    Thanks I derped up on even looking at it silly me haha. I was I guess trying to guess all the locations on my own.
    Check Out My 2017 Let's Play Series (Giveaway Every 5th Episodes 1/5/10/15/etc)
    Cleric - 2017 -Starting from level 1 Zone to Zone exploring / Questing.
    Old Content:
    Cleric - 2014 | Warrior - 2013 | Random - 2011

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Kane Hart View Post
    Thanks I derped up on even looking at it silly me haha. I was I guess trying to guess all the locations on my own.
    did the same on my Defiant...

Still waiting for the Messenger of the Vigil outfits... *sighs longingly*

Come on, we've got Asha, we've got Alsbeth, we've got Miela/Crucia, we've got Usukhel... can we get some Guardian love here? (AND BY ALL THAT'S HOLY, DON'T GIVE US SHYLA'S OUTFIT!)

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Plane Walker

Where are the questgivers for the dailies at? Exactly? I sure can't find one in Sanctum.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    Still waiting for the Messenger of the Vigil outfits... *sighs longingly*

Come on, we've got Asha, we've got Alsbeth, we've got Miela/Crucia, we've got Usukhel... can we get some Guardian love here? (AND BY ALL THAT'S HOLY, DON'T GIVE US SHYLA'S OUTFIT!)
    Shyla's outfit is the only one worth having.

Rift Chaser

picked myself up some weapon skins I've been wanting for ages but have been away from rift before I could get them before. got them now thank goodness. even though I didn't complete the quest in time I still got what I wanted out of it. honestly wish those items were always on the rift store. hope they were popular buys

Rift Chaser

one day may finally get a wardrobe look I want more specifically something not entirely in the game just yet.

living tattoo armor/weapons ( yes dungeons and dragons-ish )
    psionic shifting armor/weapons ( we don't have this type of class in the game)
    aether/ethereal looking armor/weapons

+ Reply to Thread