Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree21Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RIFT Fashionista Stream ENTRY THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by legitN View Post
    Takes you half a week to figure out that EU can't participate and shooting down half the entries with this(Fia is also from EU) is just sad. I mean we also got a very early notice with the deadline being 2 days ago
    It was overlooked. Some people overlook the way they talk and come off as a complete jerk but we in the end forgive them too.
    Check Out My 2017 Let's Play Series (Giveaway Every 5th Episodes 1/5/10/15/etc)
    Cleric - 2017 -Starting from level 1 Zone to Zone exploring / Questing.
    Old Content:
    Cleric - 2014 | Warrior - 2013 | Random - 2011

King of Slackers

Quote Originally Posted by legitN View Post
    Takes you half a week to figure out that EU can't participate and shooting down half the entries with this(Fia is also from EU) is just sad. I mean we also got a very early notice with the deadline being 2 days ago
    My chat in an external channel should have shown her, that Fia is from EU and in my guild. But i guess using the word "troll" once in 5 months there was too much.
    Keepro - King of Slackers - NewHorizons
    Youtube
    Twitch
    Ghar Station Discord

I have my entries completed and will be attending, thank you

injustice

I can't wait to see what you all have come up with. See you in stream today!
    aka: Discordya

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #36
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Good morning!
    I am now going to get together with Tacitus to set up a location and start summoning participants. Again, THANK YOU for signing up on such short notice!!!

Next week, a fully wide open forum challenge will go up for wardrobes, using the same themes. Those are much easier to run and absolutely inclusive, which is how we prefer it.
    See you online soon!
    Brasse

Side note:
    Guys, this was a last-minute stream effort because of the Wardrobe Weekend promotion that was just scheduled when I posted here last week. We're doing our best with a brand new idea and if it works, we'll do it again!
    Keepro, we know that LegitN is associated with your account as well. I think it's time we got together for a chat on how we can work together better, because you are tremendously creative. Mobi will reach out to you early next week, and I am happy to chat in Discord or Skype as well. =)

Extremely disheartened to have missed an opportunity to enter this.

King of Slackers

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Keepro, we know that LegitN is associated with your account as well.

Because you called me out and catched the Discord bait, i will explain it to you. I don't use the account LegitN and i don't have anything to do with the posts that where made with the account.
    You or some tech guy can easily check the IP-adress of my account and the other one who post here on the forums.
    Just use this thread where LegitN and me post with just 1 min difference and i bet the ip adress is not the same. And seriously who is so bored to post the same info a second time with another account?

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Mobi will reach out to you early next week, and I am happy to chat in Discord or Skype as well. =)
    After 7 months not answering me and several trys to contact you?

Keepro - King of Slackers - NewHorizons
    Youtube
    Twitch
    Ghar Station Discord

9.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #39
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Thank you to all who helped out with such short notice - I was seriously impressed by the garb!
    We had a blast and will DEFINITELY do another fashion show - EU next time!

The livestream video can be viewed here: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=8i6VH1eQ-DE
    ;-)#
    Brasse

(Keepro, I'll drop you a note shortly)

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3