+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RIFT LoreStreampalooza

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Devastron View Post

3. How, why and when was Ai expelled or banished by the other gods? I think it was over the creation of the ascended but I could be wrong. How did she then end up in the Plane of Water? Why are there no traces of her on Telara? (or are there? ruins in the Dendrome perhaps?)
    There is an artifact set called The Goddess Of Fate, a level 57 set, that tears "Several ancient Brevanic artifacts refer to a mysterious Goddess of Fate.

I believe that it was the creation of the mortal races that caused the fallout between the Gods. The Ascended have only existed for a short time and this refers to a lost goddess from the time of the Brevanic empire, quite long ago.

Telaran

Not sure if this counts as "Lore" but......

1. The Vigil have clearly intervened numerous times. Why did they not intervene in regards to the Ambriel that turned out to be a simulacrum? They could have at least communicated that this was not actually one of their Messengers we were interacting with. Is Ahnket strong enough to fool them, as she fooled the Ascended and Carli?

2. It has been said that the actual Tower houses the original beings that Ahnket is making simulacra of. Ambriel is a prime example of a simulacrum that has fooled the Ascended into thinking they were the original. Clearly the "boundaries" of Alittu do nothing to keep simulacra out (again, Ambriel was inside when we met her).
    The question is - How do we know that Ahnket hasn't already captured the Ascended leaders she wishes to study? Could she possibly be able to capture Asha, Faceless Man, or even Orphiel?

3. Who exactly ARE the Mages of Alittu, anyway? Ahnket's attempts at creating simulacra of Orphiel?
    Last edited by Yaros the Hawk; 05-05-2017 at 05:53 PM.

One thing I would like to know is why Pallas is looking like Asha Catari.

I suspect some very strong and special link between Orphiel and the Catari family, and we know anything can become real in the plane of water.
    Two of this tenebrean trio look like telaran people related to Orphiel, so it could be some shared memory, but Samekh is different, so... I don't see the pattern here.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

Quote Originally Posted by Yaros the Hawk View Post
    Not sure if this counts as "Lore" but......

3. Who exactly ARE the Mages of Alittu, anyway? Ahnket's attempts at creating simulacra of Orphiel?
    Veist says something about this, that the Allitu people are incarnations of Anhket's good memories, so if he is right they are simulacra of people she liked or loved.
    As they are special memories, they could be "free" because Ankhet wants to preserve them as they were. Like the art museum, this is a living museum.

We don't know how old are the tenebrean. They come from another dimension, where time could flow differently. Ankhet is an Ascended, so she should have been a flesh being, and she feels emotions. Maybe Allitu is her refuge, the only remnant of her lost humanity.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2