Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RIFTstream: Creators! NEW TIME: 11:30 AM PST!

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Default RIFTstream: Creators! NEW TIME: 11:30 AM PST!

This week, Brasse and Muzzy will talk about RIFT Creators. We also start in our brand new time slot of 11:30 AM PST, so that more of our EU players can join us. Please help us spread the word!

The Trion Worlds Creator Program has been growing by leaps and bounds since we launched it almost a year ago. We will present an overview of just some of RIFT's finest fan-sites, streamers, videographers this week, and talk about how others can join the Creator Program. It's a great way for us to help and thank those who dedicate some (often a LOT) of their free time to support their fellow players in RIFT!

Muzzy and Brasse will also talk a bit about forum moderation across Trion games, and answer any questions you may have on that front.
    Tip #1: Be kind, and you'll never have an issue with moderation. Ever.

See you on Friday!

RIFT LIVESTREAM
    11:30 AM PST
    https://twitch.tv/trionworlds

So 11:30 PT means I may never attend a livestream again, as I am at work at 2:30.

I'm at work regardless! Drat.

Still, looking forward to seeing the vid when it's posted afterward!

Someone mention "Tales of the Riftwalker" during the stream for me, okay? Please?

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    So 11:30 PT means I may never attend a livestream again, as I am at work at 2:30.
    Same here, this is unfortunate for me because I usually go out of my way to make sure I can see the stream live for any little tid bits of info, or super slim chances on the super cool giveaways. Or being there to PvP with my guildie and friend Wren :P I'll miss the most the extra chances to ask the devs some questions.

I do understand the reasoning for the time change though. Hope they get enough of the EU audience to show up to make it worth it.

I for one will be missing the streams.
    Last edited by Ishimui; 04-26-2017 at 07:04 PM. Reason: I'm up toooooo late, so tired.

Thats very cool, especially since there has been a huge influx in active content creators since patch 4.1 who could really benefit from some promotion!

I'm out partying in Berlin with friends this weekend, but I'll defenitely check the replay next week!
    TWITCH.TV/SESHATAR | TWITTER: @Seshatar | <SoF> Community Discord

IGN: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra <Skins on Farm> / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight <Aced>

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Sweet, that makes it 7.30pm for me instead of 11.30pm so plenty of time to go clubbing and pubbing after the Stream.

"She who must be obeyed" will be thrilled to have a social life back again.

Woot I might actually be awake for once. I might be NA but I keep EU sleep patterns

I wake up right at the time! Sweet! I might sleep in tho since I dont work but thats rare lol
    Grl / Grrrl / Grrrrl / Grrrrrl @Deepwood <Hello Kitty> Grrrrl / Grl @Zaviel and probably more...

I AM BORED!!!

Best mews of the day. I will be able to watch streams more frequently now.
    Guild: La main occulte on Brisesol.
    French translator of Tinker Tools.
    Owner of the Telara Rail Road: 14 Train Station are currently open to visit

So is this the new time for all livestreams or just this one time?

I mean it's probably nice for EU folks but then aren't most NA folks at work at this time? Or is it gonna be switching back and forth to EU/NA times so that the actual majority of people could watch it live every other week? I'm confused lol.
    Laeti@Laethys
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Rift Raid Guides~RIFT360
    Please post your ideas on how to make things worth paying for in this thread! <3
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Laeti View Post
    So is this the new time for all livestreams or just this one time?

I mean it's probably nice for EU folks but then aren't most NA folks at work at this time? Or is it gonna be switching back and forth to EU/NA times so that the actual majority of people could watch it live every other week? I'm confused lol.
    I like this idea. I'm at work at 11:30, but if we do a weekly (or even monthly rotation) I would love to be able to watch live so I can ask questions and such even if its just sometimes.

If not thats okay too. I'm glad the EU peeps finally have a shot to watch the stream!!
    Last edited by Winter17; 04-27-2017 at 07:59 AM.
    Dimensions on Hailol

Zen Sanctuary~Phantom Hollow~Snow Blossom Valley~Willowspring Garden~Rise of the Snow Queen~Aurora Castle~Pixie's Hollow~Midnight Mysteries~Northpine Village (NEW) by Wintercharm and alts

Quote Originally Posted by Winter17 View Post
    I like this idea. I'm at work at 11:30, but if we do a weekly (or even monthly rotation) I would love to be able to watch live so I can ask questions and such even if its just sometimes.

If not thats okay too. I'm glad the EU peeps finally have a shot to watch the stream!!
    My point exactly. I'm not sure what was so wrong with the old time, I'm on the latest EU time possible and it was fine for me to watch on a Friday night (meaning you normally don't need to be up early the next day so you can stay up a bit more if you wanna watch it). 3-4 hours earlier was even better, not sure why the whole fuss about it being too late to watch, it really wasn't. If the new time makes it impossible for NA folks to watch it then it just doesn't seem fair comparing to how it was for EU.
    Laeti@Laethys
    Rift Raid Guides~RIFT360
    Please post your ideas on how to make things worth paying for in this thread! <3

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default Trion Creator Program Questions

This program is very generous especially for newcomers to fan projects/Trion games and the questions I have are more aimed at observations in all Trion games and thought processes as a long term active Trion Creator.

Regardless of answers thanks TW for giving us all the opportunity very cool!

Questions.
    • Rift use to have fansites on the Official site when it was a singular site, will this ever return and for each game so information may be easier found?
    • Can we have a full list of who's in the program for each game to follow and cheer everyone on?
    • Is it possible for Rift and all Trion game forums to have a Creator section so we may share our projects/giveaways in each game especially for crossovers and charity events?
    • Is Trion Worlds actively monitoring codes being distributed fairly?
    • Can Trion Worlds enforce a no-sell policy on Creator codes via in-game channels?
    • Have Trion Worlds considered a reapplication process after 3/6 months to ensure everyone on the program is active so those who are active have more chances encouraging players to their fan projects with codes?
    • Is it possible for there to be more than one code for each game at a time so a number of Creators are giving away one code and others are giving away another then alternating the following month?
    • Tuskar mounts are amazing but already so many have the Tuskar mounts. Will we see different Rift item codes during the rest of this 6th year anniversary?
    • Have you seen the Extra Life stream team to share with Creators and does everyone know they can sign up for Extra Life NOW that's coming on November 4th? Wouldn't it be grand to have a Creator contest who raises the most maybe they get t-shirts/Trion swag bag to wear & share as prize?
    • When will Trion have a merchandise store? WTB Trion Creator t-shirt Rio Drone for real, Nix satchel, Volan PJ pants, Hellbug slippers, Yata Pillow, Nanus helm and Quebsly Plushy..

Thanks Linda and Joe! (Where's Scott?!)
    Last edited by Kiwi; 04-27-2017 at 08:57 AM.

Rift and Atlas Reactor Rift Rask Pet Cross Over Get ALL Freelancers for 7 Days with my "Recruit-A-Friend" Code Atlas Reactor

Quote Originally Posted by Laeti View Post
    ..., not sure why the whole fuss about it being too late to watch, it really wasn't.
    Maybe not for everyone, but for me it was. It was hard to stay awake and watching until the end, so I'm glad it's now prime time for me. Guess there are a few fellow EU people who had the same problem. ;)

Plus didn't Brasse mentioned in discord that EU has more RIFT players than US? So maybe the actual majority can now watch the stream. ^^
    But if they see that the viewers become less I guess they will change the time again. Or they get more viewers and the time stays. We will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Wryn View Post
    Maybe not for everyone, but for me it was. It was hard to stay awake and watching until the end, so I'm glad it's now prime time for me. Guess there are a few fellow EU people who had the same problem. ;)

Plus didn't Brasse mentioned in discord that EU has more RIFT players than US? So maybe the actual majority can now watch the stream. ^^
    But if they see that the viewers become less I guess they will change the time again. Or they get more viewers and the time stays. We will see.
    I'm not in Discord so I honestly have no idea what anyone said in there but it's hard to believe EU pop actually higher (official confirmation anyone?), I log in to both on both prime times and I have not, ever, seen any dramatic difference towards EU pop. It's just as difficult to believe as the fact that 10:30 is too late to watch something people are very interested in, especially with the price being lots of people won't be able to watch it at all not by their own choice. I'm sure there's a way to meet in the middle, but it's certainly not this one.
    Laeti@Laethys
    Rift Raid Guides~RIFT360

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast