+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree47Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RIFTSTREAM, Fri Apr 21, 3:30 PM - Telaran PvP!

King of Slackers

Return of the autofire joypad?

I remeber the last pvp livestream session

Keepro - King of Slackers - NewHorizons
    Youtube
    Twitch
    Ghar Station Discord

Thumbs up Awesome

I`m up for it. Can`t wait to see him one shoot-ed by either primalist, harb or paragon. Maybe if a dev experience pvp with his own there is a chance for a little bit of change.

And please map rotation! All of current maps promote zerg vs zerg. Yes they can zerg even in blighted.
    Sheona/Faynee <VANEN> , <Apotheosys> , <SlashFlex>

Frostkeeper adventures on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZEPqrLT41Y

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Sheo View Post
    I`m up for it. Can`t wait to see him one shoot-ed by either primalist, harb or paragon. Maybe if a dev experience pvp with his own there is a chance for a little bit of change.

And please map rotation! All of current maps promote zerg vs zerg. Yes they can zerg even in blighted.
    I had assumed that the devs play all the time. Imagine being in charge of balance, but not playing the game you're balancing. That would be silly, wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by keepor View Post
    Return of the autofire joypad?
    You bet. I'm middle-aged and prone to carpal tunnel/tendinitis pain, and assigning my spam button to auto-repeat really helps reduce that, since I spend a lot of time on the computer. Long ago I also used a foot pedal that I assigned to my left and right mouse clicks; I'm glad to say I don't need that anymore.

My instinct is that you look toward my gamepad/autofire use with derision instead of interest, but in the case it's the latter, here it is: http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/gamepad-f310

happy day,

wren

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #20
    Rift Team

Looking forward to this stream, my first from Texas!
    Michael Hansen
    Game Designer - Live Content

Soulwalker

Default Nerf/Bolster

I'm wondering exactly how much equipment is affected when going into PVP. I see that the crafted (Starhide) pieces get nerfed, but the Reaper/Slayer set go untouched (and fragments get bolstered).

Also, I assume that favor can be seen as a measure of how well you are doing. What would be considered "not bad" for a casual player? (I tend to run 1500-4500, lose-win, on my Bard)

Here is my input for the livestream. I am not good enough to find and mark healers, but I know I should be targeting them. I use this macro:

targetmark 10
    targetmark 19
    targetmark 20
    targetmark 21

That will find me anyone marked with a green plus (blank, 2, 3 and 4). I'm tempted to add /tar Wren at the end, just in case. Just teasing! We love ya, birdie. I can't wait to see you on the livestream.

Plane Walker

Give warfront maps back please and also can all the mage, wars and primas be online so we can 2 gcd people on stream and show devs that the spread sheet doesn't work. Thanks.
    Strikes@Typhiria Impossibruu@Typhiria Huhuhuh@Laeyths Strikez@Deepwood Primes@Deepwood

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Tanarkus View Post
    I'm wondering exactly how much equipment is affected when going into PVP. I see that the crafted (Starhide) pieces get nerfed, but the Reaper/Slayer set go untouched (and fragments get bolstered).
    Actually, a better way of asking... Why is it done, and what criteria are used?
    Last edited by Tanarkus; 04-21-2017 at 06:49 AM.

10.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #25
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

And we did end up making ONE announcement:

When the Great God Vladd returns from vacation, we will enable all Warfronts again.
    Estimated on or about May 3rd. Yes, THIS year. =)

;-)#

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post

When the Great God Vladd returns from vacation, we will enable all Warfronts again.

;-)#
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Munchmatoast - Primalist - Deepwood - Mate

R.I.P <Coriolis>

;-)#
    Last edited by Xclvsive; 04-21-2017 at 07:01 PM.
    ~Xclusive

Shadowlander

Default RIFTSTREAM, Fri Apr 21, 3:30 PM - Telaran PvP!

Any mention of the animals from last years Earth Day being available again today ?

Am I getting that right devs actually "like" low ttk and this kind of killing feast? So I assume no change on this part coming at all?

Please don`t bring back tomb in original form.
    Sheona/Faynee <VANEN> , <Apotheosys> , <SlashFlex>

Frostkeeper adventures on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZEPqrLT41Y

Ascendant

;-)#
    Surely you have a list of red flags as to why they were removed.. A particular one being the fact that a rogue player broke matchmaking and ELO by specifically queue into the same Dom map either with premade or solo and hit win rates that were so high it undeniably expressed how broken matchmaking and ELO were.. You may not even understand why only random queue is available for Non- Patron, its more than just the publicized reason ... I insist addressing all the red flags(especially the non publicized reasons) given for taking those maps away and then re-introduce it... If not you just risk inflating a problem that everyone has to cope with now..

I gave a legit change that would not attack any specific class with nerfs back in SL/NT sort of the same legit change I gave about how movement speed needs a hard cap both low and high in warfronts in SFP. These changes do NOT directly attack a class for nerfs which means its completely neutral and non bias and really its as undercover as possible. I will give it again. Recon vials should detect stealth players movement and place on minimap. Again a super neutral change that won't make players mad.. Or just make the least amount of player angry. The other change I propose is actually more legit but will actually cause a lot of more QQ. Like actually making every single class have a legit 1 v 1 counter. Relying on the small amount of primalist that queue warfronts to actually play a role that detects stealth isn't going to balance anything unless they can 1v1 the sin and to be able to do that they would be overpowered in a way that other classes can't deal with ultimately adding more problems.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 04-23-2017 at 04:14 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2