+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Razer zGold Special Promotion

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Default Razer zGold Special Promotion

We are proud to announce that RIFT, along with all of Trion's games, now accepts Razer zGold as a payment method!

zGold is a unified virtual currency for gamers that allows you to pay securely across an increasing number of games and platforms. Keeping your funds together will allow you to better manage your spending (as well as spend more efficiently), all while gaining access to discounts and promotions exclusive to zGold users. If you want to learn more about zGold, you can visit the official site here.

So, why should you using zGold? Because we have 2 incredible (and exclusive) deals going on right now: buy the new RIFT Ascended Essentials Pack with zGold to get the RIFT Intermediate Pack FREE and buy the 3,250 Credit pack with zGold to get 1 month of Patron FREE.

Each of these killer deals can only be acquired once per account and will only be available to a limited number of purchasers.

Discuss Razer zGold below!

Soulwalker

Ok well this looks cool, but I have one question, when I tried to go onto the RIFT store to purchase the Ascended Essentials pack, it didn't give me a "Pay with Razer" option as the site says it should. So where do you pay with this stuff? There is no payment method there that allows you to pay with this stuff, from what I saw.
    Last edited by Nearyan; 04-13-2017 at 02:33 AM.

Default Does this work?

Cant get an option to pay with zgold, although I dont have some Zgold yet. I just wanted to check reliability. Well, for 35 bucks I could get some Zgold while patron costs 13ish and 3250 cred cost 20 so idk how we benefit from that in the end, xD
    Orgonebuster Funkadelicc Highplanedrifter Lisalovelace Tastygroove

Hellokitty@Deepwood

-Altoholic atm-

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Speedbug View Post
    Cant get an option to pay with zgold, although I dont have some Zgold yet. I just wanted to check reliability. Well, for 35 bucks I could get some Zgold while patron costs 13ish and 3250 cred cost 20 so idk how we benefit from that in the end, xD
    zGold is an option on my actual account page accessed with a web browser.

And I researched a bit, you can recharge zGold with 4 options.
    $30 - 3000 zGold
    $50 - 5000 zGold
    $100 - 10000 zGold
    and
    Voucher - ??? maybe some kind of gift card you can get from 7-11 or Warmart ect.

So to get the $20 credit pack ($19.99) for Rift, which cost 1999 zGold.
    You essentially spend $20 and you will get 3250 credits for Rift store and 30 Day patron.
    30-Day Patron is worth 2160 credit with patron discount.

So you spend $20 and you will get 5410 credits worth as long as you are going to use patron.

It's actually a very good deal (even when comparing to the $100/18500 credit option which is the largest discount you can get buying from Trion).

The only bad thing would be you will have to spend $30 upfront buying the zGold which means you will have 1001 zGold left for something else.

Soulwalker

As a patron and prior owner of Primalist calling there seems to be no incentive to buy the "Ascended Essentials Edition" even though I'd like to have that free "RIFT Intermediate Pack".

Soulwalker

Not fair for EU players. For example in France, 36 USD for 3000 Zgold (on Razer Zvault), and 2119 Zgold for the 3250 credits pack. It's a good deal if we can pay 25.41$ (23.92 euros) for a 19.99 euros pack and a 30 days patron, but no it's not a free month patron for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Benbrada View Post
    As a patron and prior owner of Primalist calling there seems to be no incentive to buy the "Ascended Essentials Edition" even though I'd like to have that free "RIFT Intermediate Pack".
    Okay, so buy the "RIFT Intermediate Pack" for $20.

Ascendant

I am not sure how the pricing goes for outside the US.

As for someone who already used this promotion (the 3250 credit pack one)
    Here's my experience.

I paid $30 to buy 3000 zGold.
    Then I purchased 3250 credit from the web-based store and one of the options was "pay with zGold" and I chose this option and it prompted me to enter the password for the zGold website, after I did it it took out 1999 zGold and gave me 3250 credit.

I however did not receive the 30-day patron right away, but after I submit a ticket a GM fixed it for me took about a day but everything is nice and smooth.

At least for users in the US this is a very good deal (as mentioned before it's $20 for 5140 credit), now only if I could figure out where to spend my remaining 1001 zGold.

I believe I could buy a rex for 999 zGold, but maybe Trion will have more killer deals eh.
    Last edited by FateStayNight; 04-15-2017 at 07:23 PM.

Soulwalker

What incentives are there for Defiance players?

Rift Disciple

People actually play Defiance? I thought that game was a bigger meme than Trove.

Soulwalker

Default Buy zgold!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedbug View Post
    Try buying zgold. THEN u get the option. I paid for both promotions with zgold, no problems!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Benbrada View Post
    So don't buy it, or do! Your choice! Make up your mind! Just don't complain!

Just bought 30 dallars in ZGold also, and there is no option to use it as currency.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by MapleTiger View Post
    Just bought 30 dallars in ZGold also, and there is no option to use it as currency.
    For me last option on bottom of list.......pay with Razer! Razer IS zgold!

Default Still a valid deal?

Is this deal still active? I can see it on the razer zGold promotions but it states at the bottom:

"This promotion is valid only from 13 April 2017 to 12 May 2017 2359HRS (GMT/UTC)."

I don't want to end up buying this through them to find out the deal is no longer valid? Little concerning if it is no longer in date and they are still showing it under their promotions page?
    Last edited by Decosse; 05-16-2017 at 11:57 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast