+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Razer zGold Special Promotion

Quote Originally Posted by Decosse View Post
    Is this deal still active? I can see it on the razer zGold promotions but it states at the bottom:

"This promotion is valid only from 13 April 2017 to 12 May 2017 2359HRS (GMT/UTC)."

I don't want to end up buying this through them to find out the deal is no longer valid? Little concerning if it is no longer in date and they are still showing it under their promotions page?
    Good question I know a mate was looking for some gems. Might pass it to him depending on the reply. I would say chance it but the site there also says it expires may 12th. Odd their keeping the promo page up though.

I wonder if Trion is the one who will give the promo or not as in maybe they can keep it going as long the Promo page is running on their site.
    Check Out My 2017 Let's Play Series (Giveaway Every 5th Episodes 1/5/10/15/etc)
    Cleric - 2017 -Starting from level 1 Zone to Zone exploring / Questing.
    Old Content:
    Cleric - 2014 | Warrior - 2013 | Random - 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Kane Hart View Post
    Good question I know a mate was looking for some gems. Might pass it to him depending on the reply. I would say chance it but the site there also says it expires may 12th. Odd their keeping the promo page up though.

I wonder if Trion is the one who will give the promo or not as in maybe they can keep it going as long the Promo page is running on their site.
    That's my concern, buy it and then find out the deal has expired!

Hopefully someone from Trion will clarify it.

I have a feeling that it's offer and no one wants to do / say anything because it's still free advertising having big ad on the site. Not sure though.
    Last edited by Kane Hart; 05-18-2017 at 07:07 PM.
    Old Content:

Quote Originally Posted by Kane Hart View Post
    I have a feeling that it's offer and no one wants to do / say anything because it's still free advertising having big ad on the site. Not sure though.
    Yeah but on the other side of that it's extremely poor form to be advertising an offer to entice people to buy through a site when the offer has a date validity that has expired.

Trion, has this promotion been extended or not? The advertisement is still up on Razer's site.

I'm going to just say No. I assume the promotion part where you get the free stuff is via Trion Side meaning they disabled it. That being said it's irresponsible for them to never comment / close down promotion thread when their over. They leave cliffhangers all over the place not sure if it's to false people into these promotions or just bad Management.

I have a feeling Razors site might of failed anyways I get server cdn issues with there site so often and I think overall the lack of clean up on promotions on their side just shows the lack of care.

Old Content:

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #23
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

The promotion via the Razer zGold site continues until May 31, 1017, according to:
    https://zvault.razerzone.com/promoti...t-trion-worlds

Am I missing something? I have to run to the vet on my lunch break now, but will check back in here when I get back. =)
    Brasse

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    The promotion via the Razer zGold site continues until May 31, 1017, according to:
    https://zvault.razerzone.com/promoti...t-trion-worlds

Am I missing something? I have to run to the vet on my lunch break now, but will check back in here when I get back. =)
    Brasse

Was changed since the inquiry.
    Old Content:

10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #25

Again, the page here: https://zvault.razerzone.com/promoti...t-trion-worlds
    States May 31st. I double checked with our Brand Manager who also confirmss May 31st.

Where are you seeing this other date, please? The link in that image goes directly to the page that states May 31.

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Again, the page here: https://zvault.razerzone.com/promoti...t-trion-worlds
    States May 31st. I double checked with our Brand Manager who also confirmss May 31st.

Where are you seeing this other date, please? The link in that image goes directly to the page that states May 31.
    No no, same link if you look in the image. I had said under the image its been changed since the inquiry. The date was never May 31st originally listed on the site even google caught that.

That being said right now it's May 31st but when everyone was asking it was the previous date
    Old Content:

12.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #27

That is just downright strange. I have forwarded your screenshot to Brand as well. Thanks very much for bringing it to our attention!
    Brasse

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2