Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By TrionBrasse
  • 2 Post By Seshatar
  • 2 Post By Aarlia
  • 1 Post By Nuuli
  • 1 Post By Believeinsteve
  • 1 Post By Poshy
  • 1 Post By Barbinrehard

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Earring Slots for all, and mo

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Default Earring Slots for all, and mo

Just making sure everyone noticed this in the 4.1 Patch Notes:
    • * Earring slots are now unlocked for all characters.
    • * Planewalker: Water has been removed.
    NOTE: if you purchased these within the last 30 days, you may send a ticket to our CS Department to request a refund. support.trionworlds.com

In February, just in case you missed it:
    • Non-Patrons can once again have up to 7 charges of Warfront, Dungeon and Chronicle bonuses

;-)#
    Brasse

Great news, so many steps in the right direction! You guys rock!
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | Heroes of Telara Discord

>>> MONTHLY RIFT GIVEAWAYS <<<

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight

Soulwalker

As someone who bought them 12 days ago with rex thinking I'd need earing slots for raiding, I am glad a refund is possible. I don't mind supporting this game, it's always had good gameplay and visually stunning. And I do like the effort staff take in ensuring their product is enjoyable

keep up the good work

That is a cute looking elf btw, I always like the images where they have there own little chat bubbles.
    Truth is Beauty, Beauty Truth..

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

That's my beloved Necromancer. When I need a quick screenshot I always grab my nearest alt, hehe. =P

Thank you, this is encouraging news. Absolutely a step in the right direction.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    That's my beloved Necromancer. When I need a quick screenshot I always grab my nearest alt, hehe. =P
    Elves always are good for a quick screenshot. Who else can model at a moment's notice?

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Shes lovely, I wont really keep playing a rift character for long that is not a Kalri or high elf, the others just don't sit right with me for long, I have tried, but that is just me...to each there own the old maid said as she kissed the cow.

I have a 53 kalri gravelord.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuuli View Post
    Elves always are good for a quick screenshot. Who else can model at a moment's notice?
    Thats a good thing, I would think. Elves are very photogenic. Few flaws to hide. Well, except in rift the discoloration of there cute little ear tip point. The artist did it for realism, and since they are otherwise so adorable, they can be forgiven that.
    Last edited by Questoften; 03-29-2017 at 06:37 PM.
    Truth is Beauty, Beauty Truth..

Funny thing,

I was questing, returning from Storm legion 2.0 to kinda get a feel a for rift now, keep hearing about SFP, both good and bad things, but overall this game has had a place in my heart, but I just wanted to play other games.

When I first found out about the earrings slot and how it was locked behind a large number of void stones or paying about 22$ USD, I was immediately turned off and said "Nope, not happening."

I've played other F2P games that had features like this, and yes it's a Pay to Advance faster, but it's one of those things, where I really don't want to handle that. My time is more valuable than money for me at this point in my life, but coughing up 22$ for an equipment slot to unlock that's near mandatory? I couldn't believe it.

Good to see it has been made available for everyone freely. I feel bad for those who had paid for it in the past, but I will return leveling in just a few days. Thanks Trion.
    Previous Leader of Infinity

what if you purchased Rift:Essentials for the earrings and other goodies? I would love to get a little back to use for some credits with my freebie patron pass right now.

Just to clarify. I recently bought essentials. So I mean if you purchased it within the past so many days. I just started playing.
    Last edited by Poshy; 03-31-2017 at 04:46 AM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Poshy View Post
    what if you purchased Rift:Essentials for the earrings and other goodies? I would love to get a little back to use for some credits with my freebie patron pass right now.
    This. It's a bit of a slap in the face for those of us who paid for it.

Prophet of Telara

That's a rather nice little update. Earring, 7 stacks for rnon-patrons and Cross Shard Trading (not tried it yet but saw in the patch notes) are welcome surprises!
    RIP Icewatch and Argent.
    Not another damn penny.

Soulwalker

Next step, DLC can be bought with in game credit please.

+ Reply to Thread