+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RIFT LAUNCHSTREAM: Forged in Flames, Friday, March 31, 3:30 PM PST

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Default RIFT LAUNCHSTREAM: Forged in Flames, Friday, March 31, 3:30 PM PST

RIFT 4.1 - Forged in Flames goes live this week, and we want to talk about it!

Join Archonix, Epsiry, Tacitus and an overly excited Brasse for this Forged in Flames launch stream!

Are you all fired up? So are we!

Do you have burning questions for us to answer? Post them here!

RIFT LIVESTREAM
    http://twitch.tv/trionworlds
    Friday, Mar. 31, 2017, 3:30 PM PST

General of Telara

Hi, and hoping all goes smoothly. Now I haven't been on PTS much, and I'm writing this pre-4.1 launch, but will you being placing an updated Notoriety Commendations vendor anywhere soon?
    Korvac the conquerer.

Rift Disciple

So...Will Ocho and Vladd be available for comment? Or have they been relegated to the status of the Red headed step child? Haven't seen much from Vladd in awhile and nothing from Ocho in a year or more. And what about Kenyens? Or has he overdosed himself on the forums and had to go into treatment?

Aside from the questions above has there been any under the hood QOL improvements for RIFT. Such as code optimization for better performance or better graphics?

Quote Originally Posted by Moril View Post
    So...Will Ocho and Vladd be available for comment? Or have they been relegated to the status of the Red headed step child? Haven't seen much from Vladd in awhile and nothing from Ocho in a year or more. And what about Kenyens? Or has he overdosed himself on the forums and had to go into treatment?

Aside from the questions above has there been any under the hood QOL improvements for RIFT. Such as code optimization for better performance or better graphics?
    Brasse replaced Ocho he quit/retire/stepped back/rerolled a rogue and is stealthed/ taking care of baby Ocho
    Grl / Grrrl / Grrrrl / Grrrrrl @Deepwood <Hello Kitty> Grrrrl / Grl @Zaviel and probably more...

I AM BORED!!!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Do you have burning questions for us to answer? Post them here!
    How do you intend to improve communication on known bugs if they are shipped to live due to not being able to fix them?

Soultree reset bug was reported at the beginning of this month on the forum and made it to live.

Legendary ability cooldowns bugging out so you can`t see when they are up, causing macro lag (needs twice the input) and for most of your players looking like the abilities are not working at all. Was at least known for 2 whole months and cold heated delivered to live (at least that`s what I guess because you not mentioned it somewhere that a fix will come later/is in the works).

It`s just sad to see that after all the polish talk these things just got ignored until it is live or at least leaving the image of it because of no communication.
    Last edited by Primalistnomore; 03-29-2017 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moril View Post
    nothing from Ocho in a year or more.
    Ocho works for NetEase now.
    R.I.P.

Soulwalker

Default Devout Slayer's Seal

When can we purchase the Devout Slayer's Seal?

In PVP do you plan to stop down bolstering gear considerably below PVP gear. Prime example the new eternal weapons in PVP are considerably less powerful than the slayer weapons.

Soulwalker

Why do you hate rangers? I apologize if that comes off as snarky, but I'm serious. Ranger dps is not competitive in 4.1, why?

Will the planar fragments be fixed/improved anytime soon? Am consistantly getting guard/dodge/block with crit power/attack power and primary stats all on one fragment...could they be made less random (like dps/heals and endurance/primary stat one one and tanky and endurance on another)?

Will the marks of reknown be able to be used soon for SFP factions, and not just the Marks of Noteriety?

Don't suppose Fragment lords could be included in the Zone Event Colossi part of the Eternal Weapon questline?

Rift Disciple

Would love to get some hints on completing that cosmic particle quest for the eternal weapon.

Also, a peek at the new offices? I remember they did a quickie tour back when rift launched.

What is the plan for the patron monthly quest? When will it be altered to be level 70 appropriate also?

Will there be a level 70 appropriate storyline quest for the carnival of the ascended instead of just the level 65 one from last year?
    Natarya@Deepwood, Nataya@Deepwood, Racheanna@Deepwood, Natanna@Deepwood, Natsanah@Laethys

Soulwalker

Hey! First of alls congrats on the work on 4.1 definitely brought me back to the game!

I really wanted to ask, are 20 mans 100% out of thepicture at this point? I'm not asking for ETA's or anything ridiculous like that (I know the work you guys put into content and I really prefer when you take your time to deliver that perfect content) just wanted to know if are they making a comeback at least on this expansion.

Soulwalker

my question was the only one that wasnt answered maybe I was too late to post... if someone could answer it would be much appreciated (looknig for an answer from someone from the team, not ppl telling that "there are no plans for new 20 mans" at least if that's the answer I would like to read it from an official source)

14.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #14
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Tacitus's Avatar

20 mans are not a part of any current plan. Not saying that they will NEVER come back, but there are none being planned or worked on at this time.
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    20 mans are not a part of any current plan. Not saying that they will NEVER come back, but there are none being planned or worked on at this time.
    Thank you very much for the answer! much apreciated!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast