+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 4.1: Forged in Flame, moved to March 29 release!

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Classic_one View Post
    Sure would be nice if you could bring back the NPC for these rewards. I am thankful these rewards were extended. Thank You. And I understand no longer giving these rewards out. But you could at least bring back the NPC to allow users to cash in rewards that are currently useless. Even if it is just for a week or two between updates.

Thank You.
    You should check. The vendor is actually up. Exchange your stuffs now!
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Classic_one View Post
    Sure would be nice if you could bring back the NPC for these rewards.
    Per a Dev posting from DeadSimon, the NPC will be back for 1 week, then be permanently gone.

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...back-week.html

Soulwalker

Default Thanks

Thanks to Trion for bringing the NPC back. And thanks to those who replied to my post.

If you guys could also add a rep NPC who trades commendations of renown for rep like with the previous xpacs, it would be great. Grinding rep isn't as easy to some of us due to rl obligations

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Redfoxx View Post
    If you guys could also add a rep NPC who trades commendations of renown for rep like with the previous xpacs, it would be great. Grinding rep isn't as easy to some of us due to rl obligations
    THIS!!!

The expansion has been out for 4 months now. Everybody who is serious about faction has got it done. But it would be real handy for those who have very little play time or alts. They're still dropping in current content but are not usable for current content.

I know one there wont be many people to even play due to the fact that people are not playing because the time from launch of this expansion and now it too long. I don't understand why they don't make every classic dungeon to now an expert to give us some content. Most of us hate doing the same three dungeons and waiting forever for a LFR que even if we que for everything. Our population is soo low, we could run off one servers in NA. Would make sense to at least merge them until they get full again. Not only that soo many guilds at the top of the list are Missing in Action. Only seems like there is only 5 decently active guilds in all the servers combined in NA. Trion stop wasting time on beefing up other games you make and fix this one. Make it great again. Also patron isn't worth buying so many people are dropping their patron until it is worth it. Help us out and stop with the beards and goats. Also enough skins and cosmetics. You can worry about that when the game is fully functional. If it was, your items would sell like hot cakes.
    ~PlagueWolf
    Guild Master
    <The Royal Guards of Valhalla>
    https://rgovrift.wordpress.com/~Webpage
    https://discordapp.com/widget?id=170354469744148480~DISCORD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3