+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 4.1: Forged in Flame, moved to March 29 release!

Quote Originally Posted by Balidin View Post
    Can you link the post where they stated mayhem retirement?

They should unretire them if that is the case. Very odd.
    I don't remember when it was posted, but all of the mayhem achievements were moved to Legacy.
    R.I.P.

Rift Master

Oh right, oh well.

I just want to point out that nowhere in the official thread here does it talk about Intrepid Rise of the Phoenix being pushed out beyond 4.1.

Maybe everyone who would care about this already knows about it but I thought I'd bring it up anyway and possibly avoid a "Why is it not part of 4.1, as promised?!" thread down the road. It was announced as part of 4.1.

Thanks

Rift Disciple

Why are RIFT devs going to PAX to promote the non-RIFT games Trion cares more about? There are only three events at PAX that Trion is represented at (that I could find on the PAX site) and only Brasse is participating. Just send her.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Balidin View Post
    Can you link the post where they stated mayhem retirement?

They should unretire them if that is the case. Very odd.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...e-weekend.html

Call to Arms replaced it and Call to Arms never appeared again after the first time. Also they would have to implement new rewards because it`s not Mayhem and you would need Patron.
    The so called evolution of Mayhem was just monetizing the event without the free(grindable) fluff stuff for the players.

Is it funny or sad if I log in and the guild massage says 4.1 is delayed until 29.3 unknown year?
    Last edited by legitN; 02-25-2017 at 07:24 PM.

Rift Disciple

What is PAX, and why does the entire development team need to be there?

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crewcut View Post
    What is PAX, and why does the entire development team need to be there?
    It's just one of the larger Gaming Conventions, it got so big and popular so big it split into three separate events commonly referred to now as PAX West, PAX East (the one Rift is going to) and PAX South.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PAX_(event)

http://east.paxsite.com/what-is-pax

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by legitN View Post
    http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...e-weekend.html

Call to Arms replaced it and Call to Arms never appeared again after the first time. Also they would have to implement new rewards because it`s not Mayhem and you would need Patron.
    The so called evolution of Mayhem was just monetizing the event without the free(grindable) fluff stuff for the players.

Is it funny or sad if I log in and the guild massage says 4.1 is delayed until 29.3 unknown year?
    I remember Trion saying they could turn it on with a simple flip of a switch. Whatever it is known as it would be nice to have if it was easy to do, to just turn it on and sod all the patron only stuff and just let everyone have fun.

Fun... I remember fun...
    Last edited by Balidin; 02-26-2017 at 04:59 AM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    <snip>

SFP tokens will all disappear with the regular Wednesday update on March 1. Remember that the team has left them alone for far longer than the promised 60 days already, so that seems fair. I am going to log in today to count mine and see if I have enough to get something cool too. =)

<snip>
    Brasse, thank you for the answers... Can someone PLEASE let us know if those of us who have one or two opies now, can continue to save up somewhere for an opie for our alts or buy additional ones somehow in future? In our household we have (too) many accounts with multiple active alts (many slots used) that pre-ordered, and we love the mount (if not for the arti jumps, just for the unbelievable cuteness factor).Two accounts weren't able to pre-order due to several issues and they are still asking regularly if there will be any possibility at all to get it (or something like it). They were able to buy SFP on the day of release, but just after the servers had gone offline [so no SFP tokens at all] ... they are still miffed about it ...

Any clue/answer would be highly appreciated

[and of course, I think I speak for more than just our household, thanks to Trion for 'leaving them alone' this long anyway - very nice gesture]

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Faerugue View Post
    Brasse, thank you for the answers... Can someone PLEASE let us know if those of us who have one or two opies now, can continue to save up somewhere for an opie for our alts or buy additional ones somehow in future?
    They said Opie will come back as a lockbox mount(iirc) or an other option you have to pay for some bucks.

Telaran

As expected another delay....

I'm so done with this game
    Martimar@Seastone
    Martimart@Seastone
    The Cult

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by legitN View Post
    They said Opie will come back as a lockbox mount(iirc) or an other option you have to pay for some bucks.
    I'm fairly certain you can buy it with Affinity on PTS
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

On PTS Opie costs 1,000 Affinity points, the Opie Minion costs 300 Affinity points or 405 credits.

Also added, if you missed them last year, are the various wardrobe Capes for most of the callings like Cape of the Arbiter, Assassin, Bard etc, each are 100 Affinity.

I believe the best move for them to do to give us content to actually play and enjoy is the ability to run classic through current dungeons as expert. I am sure I can speak for everyone and say we loved classics and Storm Legion dungeons. Same for the raids, this would open up soo much for us all. Come on Brasse, use your Dwarves Beard powers and pet that goat until it bald as if it were a genie lamp. Help us help you all!
    Last edited by PlagueWolf; 03-01-2017 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Spelling
    ~PlagueWolf
    Guild Master
    <The Royal Guards of Valhalla>
    https://rgovrift.wordpress.com/~Webpage
    https://discordapp.com/widget?id=170354469744148480~DISCORD

Soulwalker

Default SFP Pre-Order Rewards

Sure would be nice if you could bring back the NPC for these rewards. I am thankful these rewards were extended. Thank You. And I understand no longer giving these rewards out. But you could at least bring back the NPC to allow users to cash in rewards that are currently useless. Even if it is just for a week or two between updates.

Thank You.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast