+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RIFTSTREAM: Tartaric Depths, Fri Feb 17, 3:30 PM PST

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Default RIFTSTREAM: Tartaric Depths, Fri Feb 17, 3:30 PM PST

Tartartic Depths is under construction, and we invite you to join us for some behind the scenes information about this eagerly anticipated 10-man raid, part of Starfall Prophecy. We have the bosses, we have the gorgeously rendered dungeon - all we need is YOU!

We're collecting questions in advance on this forum thread: post your deep depths questions here!
    Try to keep them on topic (this raid, LFR, raids in general)... and we'll answer as many as we can!

Host: Linda “Brasse” Carlson
    Guests: Rich "Icarus" Byon, , Adam "Dakkon" Bright

RIFT LIVESTREAM
    http://twitch.tv/trionworlds
    Friday, Feb. 10, 2017, 3:30 PM PST
    Last edited by TrionBrasse; 02-15-2017 at 07:14 PM.

How many loot charges will Tartaric Depths cost for bonus loot rolls? Will LFR level gear be on sale in the Rift Store for credits? Could individual reward charges be added as a giftable item for credits on the Rift Store (like a pack of 25 for 1000 credits)?

How do you plan to tie Eternal weapon progression to raiding? Currently on the PTS, no raid clears are involved in upgrading an Eternal weapon.

What is the purpose of weapon drops from Tartaric Depths and Intrepid Rise of the Phoenix if Eternal weapons are meant to be BiS and will progress with us?
    Last edited by DarkDaemon; 02-16-2017 at 11:05 AM.

Archonix mentioned on the last livestream that the raid can be delayed and not pushed with 4.1 if you feel it isn't ready for March 1st.

With less than 2 weeks until 4.1 are you going to actually delay the raid? We are not going to be able to test ALL the bosses, give our feedback and get things fixed within that time.

If you don't delay the content, even though people are dying for it, I feel that nothing has changed and this delay over the last few months was for nothing.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    Selling Credits on NA 1.3p per credit. Buying all REX 2.2k each ~ I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase

Plane Touched

Any plans to scale it up later to a full tier 1 (or 2) raid?

Or scaling down to a chronicle or intrepid Instant Adventure?

Any concerns about people running it over and over again to get to 2200 hit for the other raid (and burning through credits for bonus loot rolls)?

Can we expect a normal and hard version of this Raid?
    From what we've seen on the PTS (first two bosses) its very likely
    many guilds will clear it within one or two weeks.

Soulwalker

hi all,
    same for me, how many individual charge will be cost by boss?
    what tank's stats will be need (in guard) and around the individual check dps?
    does bosses will be loot planar fragment epic or relic good (like level 1 2 or 3)
    what kind of gear can we loot , what need to up them?

(same doubt about this raid will be ready for 1rst march still no ending on PTS and same for phoenix raid still not in PTS will be run at the start of 4.1)

Telaran

Will the raid be available for 64 bit client and will the unique equip on earrings and rings disappear so you can equip 2 of them?

Plane Walker

- I'm curious how the loot charges system will work with this as well, especially since from what i read this raid is supposed to be the stepping stone into the (rehashed) T1 raid and thus provide hit for it. Will there be a limit to how many times you can buy charges and run it, thus limiting the p2w path?

- Will the loot system also work similarly to dungeons, and not like the one boss we have now, as in, have a small chance at loot even with no personal loot charges compared to nothing at all?

Considering that from what i can tell only 2 bosses have been released for testing on PTS and you guys having only a good weeks time left to complete it, I'm worried this will be another disabled mess.

- What have you done differently this time, compared to past releases, to ensure that the raid comes to the players in working and polished condition? Or in another words, will you live up to the promise of SFP that we will get well made and polished raid (which you have failed to deliver so far with past SFP content)?

You have pushed the release for this raid quite far behind the release of the expac, with the notion that the reason behind it is to polish the raid and make it great. I really do hope it will pan out this way and we won't get another streak of slience when/if the whole thing falls apart and that you guys will be ready to deal with it in a proffesional way.
    <Tyael@Gelidra>
    ...Stack on 8...

- Will relic fragments drop from TD bosses?

- Since we'll be getting eternal weapons and regular gear (helm through boots) should be on a vendor, any chance on adjusting the droprate to favor earrings through rings/ranged? Or is there another gear droprate method planned?

- None of the talk about TD has been related to lore. Can we get a little more than "TD is a prison for really bad baddies of fire"? I.E. how does TD tie into the main storyline for Starfall Prophecy?

====================

Note: The following questions aren't specifically related to TD itself, but more towards raid prep and gearing related to what TD gears us towards. If you have time after all the TD related stuff these would be nice to have answered.

Statement: With four bosses in the raid and everything tied to personal loot we know some of our gear will need to be made up with the new planar crafted gear from new crafting rifts.

- How will planar crafted gear compare stats wise to TD gear?

- Where will planar crafting rifts open?

- Will planar crafting rifts require IR charges after the first one for a day/week? And if so, how many?

- We're aware the materials have been reduced to "single type" instead of all the elements, which can help in crafting, but if it's going to be IR are we going to have the same abysmal droprate for the top end crafting material, or will we have a better chance at them than 5-10%?

- Will a new tier of planar crafted consumables be available as well?

- What topics should we be focusing on that seem to be getting overlooked by the community?
    Last edited by Hepatits; 02-16-2017 at 06:04 AM.
    Hepatitis@Greybriar
    Rift Raids
    Mistakes Were Made
    New to rift? Get free stuff! Go here: http://bit.ly/2jvhGTg Or enter this: CEYE39PQRW2GP79FENQ9

So alot of the specs (dps) have had extensive #'s tuning; is there any mechanical tuning of specs(dps) in line later?

Why play:
    -Runeshaper
    -Shaman
    -Druid

When inquisitor pulls very similar numbers (thanks to the #'s tuning) and is many times easier to play? (mobility/no rng procs/ranged/few ability mechanics)

Time frame on healing balance passes?

Xly
    Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndin View Post
    Can we expect a normal and hard version of this Raid?
    From what we've seen on the PTS (first two bosses) its very likely
    many guilds will clear it within one or two hours.
    Fixed that for you.

When, if at all, are the third and fourth boss coming to PTS? Will they be as mind-numbingly boring as boss 2 or more in line with boss 1?

Will we have to gather hit gear from the LFR for I:RotP?

12.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #12
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Great questions so far! I will collect them up and close the thread tomorrow morning.
    See you on stream. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Xly View Post
    Will we have to gather hit gear from the LFR for I:RotP?
    Yes. IRoTP hit requirement is 2200.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klutch817 View Post
    Hold on to the people who are already fighting in your corner, don't gamble on the people who haven't shown any interest or effort

Any chance we could get Individual Reward charges giftable on the store?
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    Selling Credits on NA 1.3p per credit. Buying all REX 2.2k each ~ I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase

Rift Disciple

Could we have some other type of boss monster then flame. Flaming Spiders and Flaming surly pre-adolecent dragon is getting kind of stale. Pretty much flaming everything is getting kind of stale. Maybe that amorphous blob thingy from ToA but make it not fire. Whose to say that fire and nature can't team up on poor defenseless Ascended?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast