Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RIFT PrimalStream: Feb 10, 3:30 PM PST

I fear we are way beyond that.
    Grl / Grrrl / Grrrrl / Grrrrrl @Deepwood <Hello Kitty> Grrrrl / Grl @Zaviel and probably more...

I AM BORED!!!

Rift Disciple

As far as the Primalist souls goes this is long long overdue. But to pay for souls that were promised over a year ago is not good. Feels like those people who bought the original pack are going to be forced to pay for it again just to get new souls that should have been included.

Primalist should definitely get pets. But not ordinary ones. Something exotic. Could you create a spec that all their physical skills in the soul tree are animal based? I mean something like summon a snake that bites and does physical bite damage as well as poison damage. Or a rabid dog that infects you with rabies. Or a Komodo dragon whose bite is so laden with harmful bacteria that most that are bitten die from that as opposed to the physical damage from the bite.

Attack and buffs could be based off of animal traits as well. Such as keen eye sight, faster reflexes, stouter body, and keener hearing.

Will you incorporate a way for primalist to more closely synergize with other roles? Raid healing was suggested, along with support role. But I was thinking along the lines of when partied with a primalist something they are benefits the whole party. Not an active skill but a passive one. Maybe increased attack, defense or health regen.

Will the skill tree be 61 point thing like non primalist souls?
    Last edited by Moril; 02-10-2017 at 07:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moril View Post
    As far as the Primalist souls goes this is long long overdue. But to pay for souls that were promised over a year ago is not good. Feels like those people who bought the original pack are going to be forced to pay for it again just to get new souls that should have been included.

Good thing the pack never said it comes with future souls.

NEW Primalist Calling with 6 New Souls
    Titan
    Vulcanist
    Typhoon
    Berserker
    Dervish
    Preserver
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    Selling Credits on NA 1.2p per credit. Buying all REX 2.2k each ~ I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase

Will the remaining primalist souls be bundled with other callings like how the previous pack was or will they be sold seperately?

Also, given the fact that three months will have passed till we get major changes/fixes to the current souls, how will keyens go about balancing things after 4.1? Will we be looking at a similar timeline for fixes?

P.S Buff Paragon.
    Harrisonford - Laethys

Default questions

How do we obtain the new Primalist souls? Do we need to own the existing souls?

What roles will these souls fulfill and names be?

What is the power fantasy based around these upcoming souls?

Can you tell us about the high level overview of game play design of the new souls? Is there a lot of focus bar management involved etc

What are the Primal Avatar beasts associated with each soul?

What elements are these souls aligned with? (I.E. - Dervish is Air/Earth, Preserver Water/Life, etc..

How long does it take you to design a primalist soul from concept (pen/paper) to playable test buildl?

Will the new souls syngerize with existing souls for hybrid or mainly aimed at 31 point design?

Can you preview any Legendary concepts for any abilities of upcoming?

Are there any masteries that are being modified to take into account of these souls?

Is there a high lvl target date for these souls to be released? Q1, Q2, Q3?
    Last edited by arbaal; 02-10-2017 at 10:57 AM.

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #21
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Thank you all, I am very appreciative of the questions, and we can hardly wait for the stream!
    I just got copies of the new Primalist build notes (planning docs) from Keyens, so we have LOTS to talk about.

No spoilers. No spoilers. No spoilers - I have to kill another 3 hours and 45 minutes until the stream now!

Closing the thread and we'll see you there!
    Brasse

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2