Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RIFT Forged In Flame Grillstream!

Champion of Telara Holyroller12's Avatar

Wondering if he can give us some Looking for Raid: Difficulty Clarification ?
    (70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grrrrl View Post
    will pvp be getting CONQUEST back and some needed attention?
    I have done the impossible and cracked the Space-Time Continuum and i now return from tomorrow to bring you the awaited news.

Poor Conquest just got tag-teamed.

Shadowlander

i got questions to the live stream or if you can't answer there try here please, thank you.

- How many people are working on rift actually compare to last years? are you recruiting?
    - How about the evolution of the players number since the start of SPF?
    - Trion have to work on differents projects trove, archeage, .... it seems that rift isnt a really priority compare to the money that archeage or the others games can bring to Trion. Is rift still interresting to trion? the economical system in rift does it still interesting or have to be refound?
    -community feels that something is wrong since the SFP start with the communication and objectivs of the trion 's team, why?
    -Players buy the SFP extension, but feels it was incomplete extension no dunjon, no raid, no eternal weapons, lot of bugs, ... do you think its normal to buy this price a game that players still waiting the content promised cause i think its first time in rift life that there sint dunjon and raids like nowdays...

With Fortress Sieges and LFR still on the mend, any updates on an ETA for fixes? If no ETA, would it not be ideal to focus on addressing the current issues of the game, instead of releasing new content that would potentially add more broken content and bug fixes to address?

Many players have been concerned with the quality of the content released throughout SFP and if sufficient manpower, funding and resources are available to provide the "polish" needed by the due date provided.. What assurances can be provided that the March 1st release date is doable? And what would be needed to help assure its smooth release?

Can the topic of load balancing be further explained on its reasoning, specifically does it make sense to continue implementing this feature? If so, why?

Are there any updates on the Regional Pricing Issue?

Are there any updates on restoring past features previously removed from non-patrons?

And most important of all, are there any plans at the management level to properly address the many issues players have had this expansion?
    Last edited by Letobrick; 02-02-2017 at 12:15 AM. Reason: more questions added.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post

This is why I will cancel my sub and no longer play (if the time continuum is allowed to proceed like this!)
    Last edited by Grrrrl; 02-02-2017 at 01:37 AM. Reason: Dang time travelers gave me a heart attack!
    Grl / Grrrl / Grrrrl / Grrrrrl @Deepwood <Hello Kitty> Grrrrl / Grl @Zaviel and probably more...

I AM BORED!!!

Soulwalker

1. Where are the weekly quests
    2. Where are more dungeons, chronicles and content to do
    3. Why is your production cycle so long
    4. With the current production cycle taking so slow, why still enhance so much errors/bugs

5. 16-11-2016 you released the expansion with end game 3 dungeons, how you thought this would be enough for 4 months till raids???

6. crafting seems to have no influence atm cause there is nothing needed except few runes. How do you plan to bring this back to a state reasonable

7. There was said the dungeons would be more mechenical fights instead of tank and heal walls, well most bosses are tank spanked atm without any checks really. How you plan to fix this

8. Why Xarth Mire boss is sooooooooo damn easy and cause of that is such missed oppurtunity to bring people back

Any plan to add AH, craftzone and soul healer to Alittu? Why is this beautiful city so useless?
    Inochisama Aokuro@Zaviel

Soulwalker

I'm playing a Primalist and the latest update of LFR and the Queen's Foci has shown how much we lack as Primalists.
    With the curent difficulty of the raids no single target healer is needed and with the lack of AoE healing we basically can't queue up as healer in LFR, unless we want to slow down the rest of the raid. And of course the same is the case for premades.
    As we don't have any support souls, we can't queue up as support either. The result of this is we only have two viable roles as per this time: Tank and DPS.
    Of course the upcomming raids in 4.1 will (hopefully) have much higher difficulty, where a single target healer will be needed, this however doesn't solve the problem, which is the lack of souls and role variation, as we are only able to play 3 of the 5 roles available (tank, dps, ST healing, AoE healing and support).
    My question is: As no souls are mentioned in the 4.1 announcement i understand that this will not be released with 4.1, so is it possible to get an ETA of when you plan on releaseing new Primalist souls? New souls are very much needed for the Primalist class, as there simply are too many restrictions on this class as of now.
    Last edited by Klytamnestra; 02-02-2017 at 04:06 AM.

Telaran

What is the Rift Teams vision going forward for end-game Raiding? Will you continue to release additional 10 man or even 20 man raids after this next 10 man that's been announced?

Are there any plans to create new Weekly quests like the ones we had in Plane Touched Wilds?
    It was really fun getting a whole lot of people together every week and working together to complete an objective. Met new people, made some friends, felt like a fun social event.

General of Telara

*Can you drop some bread crumbs on new dim items, keys?
    *Any details about upgrades, dims, and new level for guilds?
    *Anything in the works for pet skins?
    *Any plans to allow dyes to work on weapons?
    *Can we get a confirmation that a SFP Commendations vendor will be setting up shop?
    Last edited by swordkata; 02-02-2017 at 01:13 PM.
    Korvac the conquerer.

Are there going to be any changes to number of charges used in LFR raid or amount we can get? Having ONE additional roll that might not even be gear per week seems abit low.

And for non patrons ONE addition roll every 3 weeks. No motivation to do multiple runs that way which I think was the point with no lockouts.

Rift Chaser

Any plans to add incentives for people to queue tank in LFR? (The "Instant Queue Pop" perk obviously doesn't work, or else.. well.. people would actually queue tank)

We need more detail on the upcoming primalist souls. Right now, we constantly run into the "Can't have X because the new souls are coming (eventually)" wall.

Any chance of Dervish getting a rework? It's no longer a melee soul, and it's mechanics are extra awkward with the addition of legendary powers.

How about a Berserker rework? It's actually good at what it does (AoE burst), but that's all it's got. And you never really need that in a raid. It's single target is sooo bad, and it's our only melee soul right now. Oh, and it has no synergy with off soul legendary powers - maybe those are coming with the new souls... eventually....

I'd love to have a melee soul with good single target and some decent cleave. Maybe we'll get it with the new souls... eventually.....

I guess what I really want is a "State of the Primalist" letter.

What are Archonix's thoughts on datamining?

Do you believe that the Planar Fragments system is being enjoyed by players?

Do you believe that the Planar Fragments system is fun?

Do you believe that the Planar Fragments system is rewarding, despite the large amount of RNG involved? why?

what kind of balancing challenges is the team facing with Planar Fragments, especially since 2 players can have wildly different stats based upon what level fragments they have?

Would you consider adapting more open world zone sections into 5-mans and/or 10-man raids? This sounds like something that would help reduce the load on art creation, and get right into developing new group content at a faster pace.
    Rift Datamining, dev chatter, news, and occasionally guides at The Ghar Station
    Chat with us at The Ghar Station Discord or visit us on twitter @TheGharStation
    Clowd@Greybriar / Anadriel@Greybriar / Neganta@Greybriar

Soulwalker

Why did you remove procs from Greater essences and trinkets.

Will the 4.1 LFR version raids be like COA easy mode where the bosses are medium difficulty but the players will gain a buff to health and damage the longer you fight the boss.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Klytamnestra View Post
    I'm playing a Primalist and the latest update of LFR and the Queen's Foci has shown how much we lack as Primalists.
    With the curent difficulty of the raids no single target healer is needed and with the lack of AoE healing we basically can't queue up as healer in LFR, unless we want to slow down the rest of the raid. And of course the same is the case for premades.
    No tricks , no traps...oh wait...bring the player not the class...oh wait...how about: shut up and take my money...and a free can of bugs.

Joking aside it`s quite simple what happened there: They decided to piss of an other minority(there are not a lot Primalists and probably even less Primalist healers) of players by just tuning it around being able to aoe heal more or less decent. Maybe the plan is to get the Primalist number down to a certain number to cancel the new souls for them because it would not making enough money for the development time.

At least we can celebrate the 2 year bug birthday of Primalists this year

Can Planar fishing be updated finally, the price tag removed or the tooltips of the lures updated? Tooltips deceiving customers is always bad but maybe the few bucks are worth it for Trion. *shrug*

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast