Hire this person Trion.No trolling seriously do it we need ppl that know wht they talking about.DPS souls:
- Iirc we will see a trend of moving away from full-blown AoE souls. If so, how will they fit into the current meta? How will a soul like champion be competitive with riftblade, and to a lesser extend tempest and reaver around?
- Generally, will melee > range and single target > cleave DPS (still) be a goal? What about the difficulty of a spec? Will we see more complex specs/playstyles outparse simpler ones in the long term?
- How are bursty specs balanced? Should they achieve similar DPS compared to a non-bursty spec over longer fights?
- How does PvP factor into class balancing? Is the current balancing pass focused on PvE and bandaids will be applied to PvP'ers boo-boos as needed?
- Iirc one goal will be less playing yoyo with tank's hp. How can this be achieved across hopefully all classes. How are HPS/SPS and cooldowns balanced internally?
- What about shielding? Will we continue to see Purifier the go-to pick for tank healing?
- How do chloromancer and libchanter fit into all of that, given that they are able to both group and tank heal.
- Is DPS normalization across healers a goal or will we continue to see differences like between liberator and chloro/warden?
- How about the difficulty of a spec? Warchanter (with DB) imo is a lot harder to not mess up compared to other tank healers. Will we see differences in how harder specs perform in comparision?
- How does PvP factor into class balancing? Is the current balancing pass focused on PvE and bandaids will be applied to PvP'ers boo-boos as needed? (Same question, different category)
- Iirc Bard and Oracle are meant to be more defensive supports, will their DPS be comparable to each other, but lower than BM and Archon?
- BM being a melee (pet) spec, will it outperform archon for that fact alone on a dummy? If so, will there be a reason to bring archon over BM unless the encounter or group setup requires an archon?
- BM is currently way over the top with the pet focused legendary abilities. Is it an option to go back to the player being the majority of the DPS contribution?