Closed Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Meteorblade
  • 1 Post By Yracxya

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Planar Instant Adventures Temporarily DISABLED

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Default Planar Instant Adventures Temporarily DISABLED

Hey folks,

Planar Instant Adventures are temporarily disabled due to an exploit that requires a fix.
    We do not have an ETA at this time, but we will keep you posted as we work toward plugging the hole being used by unscrupulous players.
    Brasse

You forgot to add...

This is why we can't have nice things.

Soulwalker

Hello Brasse,

Thanks for the informations about that matter. It's just regrettable that normal players pay for the exploiters. Are you taking measures against the exploiters on these matters?

Can we have an update about "temple of ananke", that, (probably) the same players exploited too.... Your community of clean players is paying for the unscrupulous ones?

if i may add anothe querry: Can we have an update about when the mage helmet will get proper stats, as for now it's a cleric stat on it.?

Thanks in advance for a headup about these.

Quote Originally Posted by Yracxya View Post
    Hello Brasse,

Thanks for the informations about that matter. It's just regrettable that normal players pay for the exploiters. Are you taking measures against the exploiters on these matters?

Can we have an update about "temple of ananke", that, (probably) the same players exploited too.... Your community of clean players is paying for the unscrupulous ones?

if i may add anothe querry: Can we have an update about when the mage helmet will get proper stats, as for now it's a cleric stat on it.?

Thanks in advance for a headup about these.
    I was thinking the same thing, I paid $60 for the deluxe, work hard in the IAs and I'm being punished for it and they really aren't since they weren't doing anything anyway.

Soulwalker

Can we please get an update? IAs are really the only way I enjoy leveling.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nopi View Post
    Can we please get an update? IAs are really the only way I enjoy leveling.
    Planar Assault IAs are back on since the hotfix earlier today in Europe, ran a few, no issues, are you saying they're still off for NA?

PAAs were on when I ran some last night on NA.
    I did (for the first time) see a bug where the "Kill 4 Lifebound Lunatics" quest was repeating itself. So I guess that wasn't the exploit.

Just wanted to let you know about a bug in Planar IA's. When you leave the raid more times than not you do not get transported out of the instance. Either you portal out or you have to shutdown the client and restart it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillor View Post
    Just wanted to let you know about a bug in Planar IA's. When you leave the raid more times than not you do not get transported out of the instance. Either you portal out or you have to shutdown the client and restart it.
    I see this upon plane switch when I am slow to leave the party, for example:
    * finish killing fire boss, quest complete
    * pause
    * new quest: kill 4 lifebound lunatics, up pops the teleport prompt to the splinter of life on <foo>
    * leave party
    * Soul recall
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 12-02-2016 at 12:27 PM.

Closed Thread