Closed Thread
Like Tree8Likes
  • 5 Post By TrionBrasse
  • 1 Post By Janey
  • 1 Post By TrionBrasse
  • 1 Post By kramster

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trion Network Issues Compensation.

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Smile Trion Network Issues Compensation.

Hey everyone,

We experienced a series of network issues last week that caused disconnections and latency across all Trion Worlds games. We’ve worked hard on resolving the issues, and we’re happy to let you know that we’ve just installed new hardware to help manage these issues in future.

Now that connections have become stable once again, we want to provide everyone who logged in during the issues with a heartfelt “Thank you!” for sticking with us through last week’s challenges. We know how frustrating disconnections can be and hope to see you back in your favorite Trion game soon.

If you are a Patron who logged in to RIFT at any time between November 9th through noon on November 22nd, you will receive five extra days of Patron time on your account.

For ALL Ascended, Anyone who logs in after the patch on November 23 and before
    11:59pm PST on November 30, you will receive:

Bundle of Affinity
    • Awards 100 Affinity
    • Claimable by one character on the account (Affinity is an account-wide currency)
    • Claim your bundle from the top right corner of the RIFT Store front page!

Thanks again for adventuring with us in our many worlds.
    Now, let’s get back to gaming!

Sincerely,
    All of your friends at Trion Worlds

Soulwalker

Thank you for your hard work in resolving the matter even though it seems some of these things are mostly out of your control. =)

-Janey

Thanks to everyone at Trion who were working crazy hours to resolve the issues! A very Happy and restful Thanksgiving to all of you this week!
    Dims by Blythe@FB: Heat Miser & Snow Miser - Margaritaville - Winter's Garden - RP Rustic Pub (Xmas Season) - Weekend Log Cabin - Brasse Beards 'n Ale

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

I suspect most of us are going to eat as much as we can and then log on to RIFT to play now that things are finally slowing down, hehe.
    All the best to everyone!

Soulwalker

Default IAs and CQ down

Hello, IAs and CQ are down, I asked Trion when a fix would be forth coming. I got a reply saying it was a bug I was experiencing and that Dev need tickets from other players about this issue "Bug". No player I have spoken to can access IAs or CQ atm...can I get a straight issue on Why IAs are down. I need this component of the game for leveling. Thank you

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

That's a little off topic, but yes, we all miss Instant Adventures. They were taken offline due to a serious bug. It has been addressed and should be up in one of the next two builds, either tomorrow or next week (and I can't be more precise than that until all testing is complete). We'll have more information in patch notes if it passes testing!
    ;-)#

Any eta on when the network will return to its normal route as at the moment I am doing 7 extra hops to get to Trion and its killing my latency. Normally I would do 11 hops but atm its doing 18. I appreciate that this is probably the isp and not Trion and has been done to bypass problem servers. All the extra hops are stateside, not at my end.
    Last edited by Haruchai; 11-22-2016 at 07:35 PM.

Thank you

Ascendant

Thanks

Wishing everyone a great Thanksgiving

Shadowlander

Thanks for all the extra affinity and patron compensation

On another thread here,http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...pensation.html it was also said that the affinity would be doubled per day.

However I am noticing that rather than getting 1 affinity per hour for every 6 hours logged in, I am getting 2 per hour for 3 hours. If this is a bug, then please don't fix it as with the continued disconnects I am having a hard time staying logged in for 6 hours
    Last edited by kramster; 11-23-2016 at 01:20 PM.

you are getting double affinity... i.e. 2x the amount you would otherwise have gotten...

normally, it is 1 affinity every hour with a max of 3 for 3hrs that day.

hence instead of 1 affinity, you get 2 affinity every hour you are ingame with a max of 3x 2 for 3hrs

it works as intended ^^ as in.. they doubled the amount of affinity, not the time needed to get that affinity
    Last edited by Aranka; 11-23-2016 at 01:55 PM.

Champion

So a question. That 5 day patron pass in the claim section of the store does that have a date it has to be claimed by or can it just be claimed whenever?

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    For ALL Ascended, Anyone who logs in after the patch on November 23 and before
    11:59pm PST on November 30, you will receive:

Bundle of Affinity
    • Awards 100 Affinity
    • Claimable by one character on the account (Affinity is an account-wide currency)
    • Claim your bundle from the top right corner of the RIFT Store front page!
    I got the previous pack that had the void drake cate, personal charges, and whatever else but I don't recall seeing this affinity bundle yet (and my affinity doesn't look like it's gone up by 100); just my daily gift.
    Nazzir@Faeblight
    <Shadetouched>

Closed Thread