+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree17Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Extra Life 2016 Details & Rewards – Prepare for the 5th of November!

Ascendant

Did for me also

Ok wierd, I got no code but I did get the dim items and the companion pet in my mailbox in game. Though I put in the code for the new cape and badge and I don't believe I got the badge. What is the new badge? I don't see anything that looks Extra Life related aside from last years...
    Last edited by Khelendross; 11-28-2016 at 05:19 PM.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

Quote Originally Posted by Khelendross View Post
    Did for me also

Ok wierd, I got no code but I did get the dim items and the companion pet in my mailbox in game. Though I put in the code for the new cape and badge and I don't believe I got the badge. What is the new badge? I don't see anything that looks Extra Life related aside from last years...
    Do you remember which code you put in to get the pet? That's what I actually wanted.
    The Badge is Lucky Dice.

Edit: Ok, I claimed the one from the $25 email, entitled "RIFT: Minion Card: Sera (new!)" and it actually gave me RIFT_COMM_EXTRALIFE_2016_75_VOUCHER: the pet, and dim items.

In the $75 email, "RIFT: Companion Pet: Sera (new!)..." said "Oops! Please Contact Support" in the email but it appears I am just missing minion.
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 11-28-2016 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    Got the emails for $25 and $75. My Sera Companion says
    "Oops! Please Contact Support"
    Does it for everyone?
    Yep, same "Oops" message on the $75, and a code for the $25 ..but when I applied the $25 code for the Sera Minion...I actually received the $75 rewards! lol (but, not the minion)

Well...the Sera pet and Dim items were what I was hoping for most. lol

(I'm sure all will be straightened out..just updating on what happened for me)
    Last edited by BlytheElf; 11-28-2016 at 10:17 PM.
    Dims by Blythe@FB: Heat Miser & Snow Miser - Margaritaville - Winter's Garden - RP Rustic Pub (Xmas Season) - Weekend Log Cabin - Brasse Beards 'n Ale

Minion card has a code but the other ones did not.
    You’ve raised over $75 for the Extra Life Trion Worlds team and that’s awesome! To say thanks, we’re giving you a bunch of rewards.
    RIFT: Companion Pet: Sera (new!), Dimension Item: halo (new!), Dimension Items: Banners
    Oops! Please Contact Support

Just sent ticket in, now another 2 week waiting game for a CSR/GM to respond back

Champion

Same as others..
    Got the $25 and $150 codes etc.. however the $75 reads:

You’ve raised over $75 for the Extra Life Trion Worlds team and that’s awesome! To say thanks, we’re giving you a bunch of rewards.
    RIFT: Companion Pet: Sera (new!), Dimension Item: halo (new!), Dimension Items: Banners
    Oops! Please Contact Support

go to in game mail..(edit: added images)

Last edited by SirPent; 11-29-2016 at 05:54 AM.
    CPU: AMD FX 9370@ 5.1Ghz Cooling: Corsair H100
    Mem: 32GB GSkill 1.5V 9-9-9
    HDD: 1 OCZ SSD (boot drive), 2x OCZ SSD in Raid 0 (game drive) 1x 2TB (backup)
    GPU: Sapphire 290
    Asus VH242H (1920x1080p) X3 for 5760 x 1080 Goodness

I never got my minion card or rewards for the $500 I raised. I contacted support and they said they couldn't help me. What kind of crap is that?

Submit another ticket. The GM's actually helped me with that issue in about 3 days.

Shadowlander

Yes i would like to give my money too , FOR CONTENT

Still never heard a damn thing back about getting my codes for Rift. I'm pissed and will probably never raise money for this again... And yes, I've submitted several tickets

Has anyone received a Sera minion?
    I emailed community@ on the third, because I believe no one received the Sera minion (the code labeled $25 gave the $75 rewards including the Sera pet). No reply yet.
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 12-14-2016 at 07:50 PM.

I contacted Extra Life, the team captain and rift about never getting my items, and still nothing, no word back or anything.
    Body paint me green, been a very bad avocado.
    ~ My friend toss and turn to the sound of thunder but I got WATERMELLLOOONE to soothe my slumber~

Telaran

Related, does anyone know if donating the amounts instead of raising it as part of a team would count for the prizes?

No, you had to have been a member of Team Trion in Extra Life. But you can set up an EL page, join Trion, and donate to yourself. Also, I believe they said you have til the end of December to raise the money, so I guess they will be doing another pass after it fully closes?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3