+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Extra Life 2016 Details & Rewards Prepare for the 5th of November!

Rift Disciple

Grats to everyone for raising so much, and running 24hrs stream again, fun to watch on a weekend. I know you guys are super busy with 4.0 content, but just was wondering, have the prizes been given out for those that won on Trion-Rift Extra-Life-2016 live stream. Was said it is to be given out on the Monday, and haven't received anything in twitch inbox yet.

When will the prizes for the money we raised be given out?

Soulwalker

For purposes of follow up some communication around expected timelines would be nice. It's not uncommon to have challenges with the event and rewards not all aligning for some reason.

We did our part Raised money, didn't sleep, and played for 25+ hours. After about 4 hours it stops feeling like play and eventually quite like work.

Soulwalker

Question how are the rewards given out?

I signed up to extra life with a different email address than the one my rift account runs off (i have too many addresses and obviously got em mixed up). I would like to know how the rewards are given - is a code emailed to me? cos if it is assigned by the email address i used then there might be a problem. I know the extra life page said it may be a while to get the goodies but now im worried that ive buggered up and i wont get anything :/
    Regeina@Zaviel

Has anyone received their goodies for donating yet?

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    Has anyone received their goodies for donating yet?
    No email/in game mail or notification in Account as of yet
    CPU: AMD FX 9370@ 5.1Ghz Cooling: Corsair H100
    Mem: 32GB GSkill 1.5V 9-9-9
    HDD: 1 OCZ SSD (boot drive), 2x OCZ SSD in Raid 0 (game drive) 1x 2TB (backup)
    GPU: Sapphire 290
    Asus VH242H (1920x1080p) X3 for 5760 x 1080 Goodness

I received an email tonight saying that Tuesday of next week (at the latest) is when the prizes will be distributed.

Hope that helps!
    Dims by Blythe@FB: Heat Miser & Snow Miser - Margaritaville - Winter's Garden - RP Rustic Pub (Xmas Season) - Weekend Log Cabin - Brasse Beards 'n Ale

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by BlytheElf View Post
    I received an email tonight saying that Tuesday of next week (at the latest) is when the prizes will be distributed.

Hope that helps!
    got same email/message.. and its now Tuesday..

Stop teasing us

Champion

Well Tuesday came.. and went .. and .. nothing. Sad..

Ascendant

Sadly nothing yet. I honestly don't care if it takes awhile but really don't promise something that you really can't deliver. It would have been much better to say that the EL stuff would be sent out after the chaos of launch died down. Under Promise, Over Deliver.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

Deborah Davis <fundraising@donordrive.com> Nov 15 at 6:21 AM
    Greetings!
    Team Trion Worlds has been an absolute joy for the sixth year running, and we owe it all to you. Once again we've had a succesful 24 hours full of streaming, gaming, and giveaways, all for the kids-- again, thank you for all you do.
    Now that the main game day is over, we're working hard to get prizes out to you guys as soon as possible.They are slated to go out this week, so keep on being patient for just a little bit longer!
    Thank you all again for another amazing year-- we really do have the best players around.
    Team Trion Worlds

Deborah Davis <fundraising@donordrive.com> Nov 18 at 10:31 PM
    Hi all!
    Just wanted to give you guys another update! It looks like Tuesday at the latest is the new send date for prizes. Sorry for the delay and know that we appreciate your patience. Take care!

I sent a reply email Thursday morning and still nothing.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Traga View Post
    Deborah Davis <fundraising@donordrive.com> Nov 15 at 6:21 AM
    Greetings!
    Team Trion Worlds has been an absolute joy for the sixth year running, and we owe it all to you. Once again we've had a succesful 24 hours full of streaming, gaming, and giveaways, all for the kids-- again, thank you for all you do.
    Now that the main game day is over, we're working hard to get prizes out to you guys as soon as possible.They are slated to go out this week, so keep on being patient for just a little bit longer!
    Thank you all again for another amazing year-- we really do have the best players around.
    Team Trion Worlds

Deborah Davis <fundraising@donordrive.com> Nov 18 at 10:31 PM
    Hi all!
    Just wanted to give you guys another update! It looks like Tuesday at the latest is the new send date for prizes. Sorry for the delay and know that we appreciate your patience. Take care!

I sent a reply email Thursday morning and still nothing.
    Same, posted message and STILL no reply/update. very disappointed as was intending to give code away to niece .. would be nice if someone (anyone) from Trion would at least acknowledge this issue.

I have sent emails to the main team leader and nothing. Checked twitch emails - notta.

Got the emails for $25 and $75. My Sera Companion says
    "Oops! Please Contact Support"
    Does it for everyone?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast