+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RIFT Starfall Prophecy Launches November 16. Log in to the Beta today!

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default RIFT Starfall Prophecy Launches November 16. Log in to the Beta today!

Were excited to announce that the Starfall Prophecy expansion will go live on November 16. Why wait? Log in to the Beta and experience it now!

Starfall Prophecy is rapidly approaching! Here is your chance to see it all for yourself - test alongside our Devs and help make the next chapter for RIFT absolutely amazing! Simply log on to the Public Test Server (PTS) to experience our expansion AND the technical advancement of true 64-bit support in RIFT!
    Once in Starfall Prophecy, our first priorities for testing are:
    • Scatherran Forest
    • Legendary Powers
    • Planar Fragments

Post your feedback to the Beta Forums!

There is NO NDA for this Open Beta take screenshots, livestream, blog, and tweet all you like!

Starfall Prophecy Open Beta is free for all if you love it as much as we think you will, its available for pre-order!

View the full article on our website.
    Last edited by CM Morgana; 10-21-2016 at 10:45 AM.
    CM Morgana ~ Community Coordinator ~
    Avatar art is courtesy of Allie Brosh!

Telaran

any chance to get some estimate of time on the 16th would be good to be able to plan abit ahead if we know anything about when on the date.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnas View Post
    any chance to get some estimate of time on the 16th would be good to be able to plan abit ahead if we know anything about when on the date.

Thanks.
    Historically, about 9AM PST. But don't plan anything around the release.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    Historically, about 9AM PST. But don't plan anything around the release.
    Still a LOT of issues on the PTS . Surprised they haven't postponed the launch date yet . If some of the issues I have faced on PTS show their ugly head on live , there are going to be a lot of really pissed off people . The worst I would say was a bug , that in my case , wiped out 80% of level 69 XP .

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Ambraele View Post
    The worst I would say was a bug , that in my case , wiped out 80% of level 69 XP .
    This one was fixed 5 patches ago on the 3rd November
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

SWEET I AM SO TAKING THE 16TH OFF WORK AND THE REST OF THE WEEK!
    Thumbs nose at Ocho and Archonix for saying not to!
    Youre not the boss of me!
    Grl / Grrrl / Grrrrl / Grrrrrl @Deepwood <Hello Kitty> Grrrrl / Grl @Zaviel and probably more...

I AM BORED!!!

I wouldn't take it off tbh

I highly doubt (hope) Trion don't release 4.0 in this state, so expect delays
    Nixia@Greybriar (and Laethys)

"You only outhealed me because you had more people to heal" ~ Funkadelicc@deepwood
    09:20 Gelb@Deepwood: 54233HPS | Nixia 15381 | Funka 8407 |

Its been taken off for ages because i have vacation to burn before the end of the year or i lose it. If it gets pushed back to another date ill just take that off too!
    Grl / Grrrl / Grrrrl / Grrrrrl @Deepwood <Hello Kitty> Grrrrl / Grl @Zaviel and probably more...

I AM BORED!!!

Shield of Telara

It seems I say this way to often "lately":

What's another week? Please postpone.

Champion

I doubt they will postpone it. A week after the current release date it's thanks giving, which willl probably mean some holidays. In early (?) decemeber they are releaseing some big xcpac for Archage. Then you have the big december/new year holidays. Remember how fast the patches came for 2nd round of MoM release which was released in early december?

I'm kinda really looking forward to seeing the great poilshed and finished content we so highly deserve and were promised .

Trion just needs to work harder, faster and longer,

Soulwalker

Not moving ... I've planned a few days vacation around this period

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Archyface View Post
    This one was fixed 5 patches ago on the 3rd November
    Thus that is why I said " the worst I had WAS a bug that wiped out my XP" . Yes I know they said they fixed it from happening again on the same toon , but they also said there was no way to fix the damage (lost xp) done , not something people want to hear when it goes live . I still have a LOT of quest that are bugged . Some complete and no one to turn it into , some bugged and unable to complete , some with no idea where to find them because they don't show up on the map . A lot of graphics issues , NPCs burried in walls , mobs falling through the ground beneath you , etc. Just saying IMO that it's not ready and not to be surprised if it's delayed a week or two.

Ascendant

As far as I know there are no more bugged quests. I think the quest you're referring to is 'The Ascension' which is no longer completeable by you since you already did the storyline before they introduced that feeder quest. It won't be like this on live however. If you really want to complete it, get someone else who is about to finish that storyline to make the NPC appear.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

You can now complete 'The Ascension' in a roundabout way.

Go to Bailghol in Xarth Mire and pick up this quest

Once you turn it in, Anthousa will appear next to the portal and will remain there and accepts the Ascension quest to turn in, worked for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast