+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By CM Morgana
  • 1 Post By DarkDaemon

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RIFT Livestream – 10/21/16 – 3:30 PM PDT

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default RIFT Livestream – 10/21/16 – 3:30 PM PDT

Join Brasse, Kerilar, Dakkon and Keyens to explore the Tuath’de Coven, a Starfall Prophecy dungeon!

Keyens will also reveal more about how our new “individual rewards” work. We know YOU want to know more!

Come for the info or come for the giveaways!

RIFT Livestream
    Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
    Start Time: Friday, October 21 at 3:30 PM PDT (GMT-8)
    Duration: 45 minutes

See you all there!
    CM Morgana ~ Community Coordinator ~
    Avatar art is courtesy of Allie Brosh!

Last year, Ocho promise to european players that livestream will be on a more friendly hour for EU players in 2016. I hope you will keep this promise up and find a better hour for livestream before the end of the year...
    Guild: La main occulte on Brisesol.
    French translator of Tinker Tools.
    Owner of the Telara Rail Road: 14 Train Station are currently open to visit

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Marko is likely I think next week although possibly the week after. Vladd is less likely, although as RR said it is a possibility.
    Please I need a Marko in my life

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

**hands Brasse a pro tip **

The pronounciation for the Tuath'De is like saying "two a day" but run together like twoaday, ignore the two AT day mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeryle View Post
    Last year, Ocho promise to european players that livestream will be on a more friendly hour for EU players in 2016. I hope you will keep this promise up and find a better hour for livestream before the end of the year...
    "Promise" is really stretching what Ocho actually said

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    not to mention he is no longer here to support and promote such changes any longer

7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #7
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Marko will be on a stream when we talk about his area of expertise - I expect we'll see him when we stream about Fortress Sieges, for instance!
    (As my experience on all fronts is limited, I get to play the part of the Village Idiot on the streams)

Slipmat, you can grade the pronunciations online tomorrow. I suspect it will be pronounced four different ways by the four of us on stream - as long as they continue to spell it right, I will be happy.
    Check out the three significantly different pronunciations of Tuatha Dé Danann by Irish speakers here: http://forvo.com/word/tuatha_d%C3%A9_danann/

Challengere, please use the report post button for you feel are not in keeping with our Forum Guidelines, and others will do the same. In the end, you can only be responsible for your own expressions. The mods check the reported posts very regularly.

Brasse

8.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #8
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aeryle View Post
    It would be extremely difficult for us to change the livestreaming schedule at this time due to our personnel availability and office hours. People have come to expect the RIFT streams at 3:30PM PDT. We do try to upload the streams from previous weeks to YouTube - I know I am a week behind on this for RIFT - my apologies!

Brasse

+ Reply to Thread