+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Ocho
  • 1 Post By Ocho
  • 1 Post By Mayeve
  • 1 Post By Kronos v

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Autumn Harvest is Hauntingly Fun!

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Autumn Harvest is Hauntingly Fun!

Frightful festivities have come to Telara, and will remain until November 3rd!

Portals to the Realm of Autumn Harvest are open! Plunder loot that the Fae have stolen throughout the year – but beware: Seasonal Rifts bring battle to Telara and Monster Mash returns to Black Garden, turning combatants into shambling horrors, werewolves, and worse.

Scraps the Necro Budgie
    Fear has a new name: Scraps! Well… fearsomely cute might be a better way to describe this undead take on Telara’s favorite riding bird. Found in Limited Edition: Scraps the Necro Budgie Troves, this adorable riding revenant will appeal to Necromancer and Purifier alike!

Ghoulish Attire
    Just what the doctor ordered! New this year, along with a variety of other costume components, is the Spattered Doctor’s Garb; what mad scientist would be caught dead without their favorite blood spattered surgical scrubs?

Minion Madness
    Visit some of the most haunted locales throughout Telara this year, with a brand new Autumn Harvest Minion Chain. Purchase Valzor from the store to gain access to 21 new Story Missions, focused on visiting scary sites, and collect 3 new Minions along the way!

Ghastly Weapons
    Every Ascended understands the value of keeping a sword or bow handy, although with the terrifying armament available this year you won’t want to keep them too close when you sleep! Hands and faces of the damned emerge from these weapons; are they reaching out for help or do they want to drag you into their personal hell?

Molten Ascendance - Truly Wicked Wings
    While these wings might not be sturdy enough to actually lift an Ascended aloft, they will certainly make your enemies want to fly away! Thick, ropy tendons bind cruelly spiked phalanges into a menacing form to intimidate all your foes!

Last edited by Ocho; 10-13-2016 at 03:13 PM.

OCHO! I have an issue with Scraps!
    He is not an account wide mount from the lockbox!
    No consumable no mail... is this by design?
    Grl / Grrrl / Grrrrl / Grrrrrl @Deepwood <Hello Kitty> Grrrrl / Grl @Zaviel and probably more...

RETIRED

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

Quote Originally Posted by Grrrrl View Post
    OCHO! I have an issue with Scraps!
    He is not an account wide mount from the lockbox!
    No consumable no mail... is this by design?
    That would not be correct. We're looking into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    That would not be correct. We're looking into it.
    Awesome! I retract the tear I just shed <3
    Grl / Grrrl / Grrrrl / Grrrrrl @Deepwood <Hello Kitty> Grrrrl / Grl @Zaviel and probably more...

RETIRED

Wow that was quick! Thanks Ocho and team! (You can prolly chuck the thread i made in gen-dis)

RETIRED

Rift Chaser

I love Autumn Harvest! Thanks to Trion for continuing to enhance such a fun event!

brn
    Soulwalker

That surgical scrub is sick! I love it!

Unhappy

doctor's mask doesn't even show up on Male Mathosian's, it just makes you bald *sigh*
    Queen of Faeblight,
    Kelii - Gwali - Wigglypuff - Nubbystubby- 4/4 HM CoA (Seastone best stone <3 )

Shadowlander

Default Okay a gripe from a dimmer

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post

Frightful festivities have come to Telara, and will remain until November 3rd!

Portals to the Realm of Autumn Harvest are open! Plunder loot that the Fae have stolen throughout the year – but beware: Seasonal Rifts bring battle to Telara and Monster Mash returns to Black Garden, turning combatants into shambling horrors, werewolves, and worse.

Scraps the Necro Budgie
    Fear has a new name: Scraps! Well… fearsomely cute might be a better way to describe this undead take on Telara’s favorite riding bird. Found in Limited Edition: Scraps the Necro Budgie Troves, this adorable riding revenant will appeal to Necromancer and Purifier alike!

Ghoulish Attire
    Just what the doctor ordered! New this year, along with a variety of other costume components, is the Spattered Doctor’s Garb; what mad scientist would be caught dead without their favorite blood spattered surgical scrubs?

Minion Madness
    Visit some of the most haunted locales throughout Telara this year, with a brand new Autumn Harvest Minion Chain. Purchase Valzor from the store to gain access to 21 new Story Missions, focused on visiting scary sites, and collect 3 new Minions along the way!

Ghastly Weapons
    Every Ascended understands the value of keeping a sword or bow handy, although with the terrifying armament available this year you won’t want to keep them too close when you sleep! Hands and faces of the damned emerge from these weapons; are they reaching out for help or do they want to drag you into their personal hell?

Molten Ascendance - Truly Wicked Wings
    While these wings might not be sturdy enough to actually lift an Ascended aloft, they will certainly make your enemies want to fly away! Thick, ropy tendons bind cruelly spiked phalanges into a menacing form to intimidate all your foes!

Dear Trion

Love all we get for us who dim, and can't wait to see the goodies' in SFP, HOWEVER lol
    all these straw bails laying around! That was a Real bummer when I realized you kept them to yourself trion people! them bails would have been a Huge plus! since the harvest was my 1st, but BOREING omg so boring guys, we grind so much already~ and this was the worse bar none at least to me. That being said~ my minion cards and I bought the Both ones that should bring me treats not 259 choukins.. the food what ever its called. 1 weapon, one mask. and have shuffled a few, since your capping us to 5k come SFP, it always feels like we get a lil a head and you take away. Being a patron it's not like I get a huge or even a kiss when it's over. after that announcement My hubby, brother and Myself are discussing stopping patron. feeling like a chumps more because we pay at this point. I know I will get Grief cause I am saying that out loud, but let it fall! you say it is because you can reward us better. well I have near 20k in the minion currency and well I got a whole lot of nothing really. a buddy of mine that got 3 weapons, a bunch of mask! so did my hubby and he only bought one of the cards. I bought both and feel pretty Nipped! won't make that mistake again, to late to take em back now? heh not real happy today with game, now I hear with the new land you guys pretty much just cut an pasted same old deco in a new spot. I didn't want to go on the test server an ruin the surprise. think I will now! a lot a people paid good money for this and well, it's
    kind of like wardrobe, you call it "you don't have this yet". but in reality it is just cut and pasted with a different color I mean my Grandson can do that Color I mean. I expect more from Trion! this harvest didn't bring the numbers I seen at carnival. There was not enough to hold the attritions of TONS of people for WOW atm. yeah some will come back once nov 16th hits. but will they be paying??? maybe 15% Careful guys ladies~ your taking it to easy for the money, not what you make, how would I know that... but for ours. if you lose to many patrons and I hear they are dropping like Fly's! What then? will just buys creds hold the game up? what s next pay to play completely? I have seen Such a Huge drop off in attendance Huge! we have friends over playing WOW.. and they have been there since may of last year. with no plans to return.. okay only 5, and that was from our little Guild on Hailol. where we only had a family guild and my hubby stay's for me cause I stay for my dims mostly, and a few friends I have made. But here is something my Aunt taught me! never think you Bigger or better then anyone or in your case anything, because something , "a game will pop out and be better, bigger" and then what! you have to stay ahead of the curve! Far ahead! right now IMO your skirting by you only need to beat WOW. and yourself. a lot of Kids learning this stuff. Now getting rdy to graduate careful!!
    With love
    Madmorda AKA Mayeve
    P.S
    thank you for the Dim Guild vaults and mail box's the bottles are to Opaque, they are pretty, but can be hard to see behind anything, Love the design's really! but can we get Darker ones like out in plane touch wilds? lol okay
    thank you
    Mad~
    Last edited by Mayeve; 10-26-2016 at 05:53 AM. Reason: bad grammer

there were a couple of broken achievements with rewards with this event with a note added to them that when the event was over, the Team would do sort them out.

any idea when this will be done?

+ Reply to Thread