+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Starfall Prophecy Beta starts October 13th!

Rift Disciple

Do you need to have pre-ordered starfall prophecy in order to access the beta?

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dreezee View Post
    Do you need to have pre-ordered starfall prophecy in order to access the beta?
    From the Live Stream Open Beta testing is open to everyone, even if you haven't bought the Expansion.

YOU HAD TO START IT RIGHT WHEN I GO OUT OF TOWN ON VACATION!?!?!?!?!

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Rift Chaser

Will there be a 70 boost on the PTS? I know the leveling content needs testing too, but I'm a lot more interested in giving feedback on the legendary abilities and dungeons. I'm not sure I'll have the time or desire to level up on the PTS.

Champion of Telara Holyroller12's Avatar

Pretty sure it was the announcement of 64-bit on the livestream.

Soulwalker

Default PTS Beta

Looking forward to Starfall Prophecy , I did test the 64 bit on the pts tonight and it ran smooth , only error's came from my addon's but that's no big deal .
    Last edited by Evilways; 10-07-2016 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harumph View Post
    Will there be a 70 boost on the PTS? I know the leveling content needs testing too, but I'm a lot more interested in giving feedback on the legendary abilities and dungeons. I'm not sure I'll have the time or desire to level up on the PTS.
    agree with that

Klick me

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #23

Quote Originally Posted by Harumph View Post
    It's a possibility later on. At the start one of the big focuses though is the leveling content, so we'd rather have people testing both at the same time.

King of Slackers

Where is the beta release counter? 7:30 AM PDT?
    Keepro - King of Slackers - NewHorizons
    Youtube
    Twitch
    Ghar Station Discord

10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #25

Hey folks:

In order to ensure the best RIFT expansion testing experience, we have decided to delay the start of Starfall Prophacy Beta until the week of October 17th. We will keep you posted, and in the meantime, we are closing access to the PTS shard to allow us to update and polish the Beta build for you! We are all anxious to welcome you to Starfall Prophecy!

Take your time. Make it shine.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Hey folks:

In order to ensure the best RIFT expansion testing experience, we have decided to delay the start of Starfall Prophacy Beta until the week of October 17th. We will keep you posted, and in the meantime, we are closing access to the PTS shard to allow us to update and polish the Beta build for you! We are all anxious to welcome you to Starfall Prophecy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    Take your time. Make it shine.
    will this delay have any impact on the official release date if one has even been secretly decided upon?

Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    will this delay have any impact on the official release date if one has even been secretly decided upon?
    This is why they havent said a release date. "Fall" is until December 21st so as long as they don't say an official date they have until then before they are "late".
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #29

Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    We have targets, not official dates. Targets can always be changed if it would be beneficial.As was the case with the open beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Hey folks:

To everyone else, I apologize if my outraged wail was what prompted the delay until I get back from vacation.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast