+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Introducing the Trion Worlds Creator Program

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    I've passed your information on, but signing up anyways can't hurt.
    Thanks boss. I'll beat sing with a wet noodle until he gets it done.
    Ghar Station
    Ghar Station Discord
    Mistakes Were Made - Guild
    New to rift? Get free stuff! Go here: http://bit.ly/2jvhGTg Or enter this: CEYE39PQRW2GP79FENQ9

This actually made me so excited i got flustered filling out the forums

Does creating web sites like an event tracker make me a Creator ?
    I don't have a community as such.

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    Does creating web sites like an event tracker make me a Creator ?
    I don't have a community as such.
    Dude, you have so much community it ain't even funny. Just because we don't post on your website doesn't mean it's not getting used.

You created content by writing the code that would interface with the API. You created content that still continues to produce. I know I use it for at least an hour every week, trying to get my four in. Or with sparkles. Others use it to track the bloodfire behemoth quests when they're hunting for the mounts. You're useful.
    Ghar Station
    Ghar Station Discord
    New to rift? Get free stuff! Go here: http://bit.ly/2jvhGTg Or enter this: CEYE39PQRW2GP79FENQ9

Oh, I know it's used, but the community is not the same kind as a streamer - as there's no interactivity, how would I give away a code for something? And I don't create new content often (updates are all automatic).
    I suppose I can sign up anyway and see what they say. Thanks for the kind words.
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 07-14-2016 at 07:31 AM.

Just because you don't do promotions or giveaways now doesn't mean you can't figure it out. Worst comes to worst you run a contest on the forums and Discord.
    Ghar Station
    Ghar Station Discord

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    Oh, I know it's used, but the community is not the same kind as a streamer - as there's no interactivity, how would I give away a code for something? And I don't create new content often (updates are all automatic).
    I suppose I can sign up anyway and see what they say. Thanks for the kind words.
    Go for it, man! You facilitate things for the community, you're a creator.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Quote Originally Posted by Kitasia View Post
    This actually made me so excited i got flustered filling out the forums
    Came here to say anytime I needed to know how a dim looked before I bought it I have always been able to find one of kitasia's youtube videos that showcases it. So I hope she makes it in!

Can I still apply and be accepted if my Twitch and YouTube followers is only in the single to low double digits? I am just starting out with making videos so there not to professional or too noobish I do record in 1080p
    Last edited by rpgwizard3003; 07-19-2016 at 07:15 PM.

I've been thinking about creating a series of YouTube videos about Rift, and this just gave me the final push. Granted, I realize that I won't qualify until I get some content out there, but I have a good feeling. Oh, my muse is singing! I have to go and start recording...stuff.

Will we get a rejection letter if we don't make it. I have been sitting on the edge of my seat crossing my fingers. So I would like to know if I didn't make it some how. When you guys do let us know anything
    Last edited by Kitasia; 07-21-2016 at 09:45 AM.

Will we get a rejection letter if we don't make it. I have been sitting on the edge of my seat crossing my fingers. So I would like to know if I didn't make it some how. When you guys do let us know anything
    Not like Trion would reject you anyway...
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

I talked to Scapes via Twitter, and he assured me that yes, those of us who do not make it will receive some sort of notice. Also, I think he's on vacation this week, so we probably won't hear anything til next Monday at the earliest, one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    Not like Trion would reject you anyway...
    And I can't imagine you NOT getting chosen, Kit. Just remember us poor slouches who didn't qualify when you become famous.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    I talked to Scapes via Twitter, and he assured me that yes, those of us who do not make it will receive some sort of notice. Also, I think he's on vacation this week, so we probably won't hear anything til next Monday at the earliest, one way or the other.

And I can't imagine you NOT getting chosen, Kit. Just remember us poor slouches who didn't qualify when you become famous.
    Thank you for letting me know . I was like what is i wont know and no one tells me and i just sit here waiting forever. Famous lol silly I am just a silly old lady.
    Last edited by Kitasia; 07-21-2016 at 05:07 PM.

Shadowlander

Red face Help Needed

Hello, I am a Dimension lover and actively create dims. I also Grind my main through the constant boring, tedious degrading tasks to upgrade gear etc, and need to Escape to my dim. Recently, I decided to create a Public / invitation only, ( can handle no more than 10 players at one time) Treasure Hunt Event !. I do 3 Event runs of 1 hour length, each Sunday, on the EU, Gelidra shard, Dim name: Tempest Island / "Treasure Island" with my Alt character Sootfoot.

So far, I have ran 6-8 Events with nothing but Compliments and thumbs up .. and a few frustrated brains. Rift Celebrity "Dimensiondiva@Gelidra" from Dimensiontouring.com even gave me a Thumbs up, and suggested I contact Rift to see if they may offer Help in promoting, supporting my self-created & funded event. I work, and am patron, but purchasing rewards for players, such as REX, Dimension interactives such as mailbox, banks etc, prove costly, and I will very soon be unable to supply fancy rewards for players.

Promoting is an unfamiliar skill. my usual advertisement is pasting a public invitation in open chat & Dimension chat. Dimensiondiva mentioned streaming. I am not good with multi-tasking as most people, and fear screwing up. Running the event & chatting in multiple chats is hard enough. I have Ideas, like doing Themed Events, and using alternate Dimensions for the Hunts to keep it New & exciting. However, I do not have a Twitch, you-toob etc off-game website, and not willing to add to my already tight gameplay available hours.

I am Hoping you can suggest ideas, or point me in the right direction. Any help is greatly appreciated, Thank you,
    Paul Petit, Aka: Sootfoot, Thinktank, EU-Gelidra.
    Last edited by Rastifann; 08-28-2017 at 12:05 AM. Reason: spelling/additional info

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast