+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Seshatar

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Housekeeping! Glyph Tag Reset

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Default Housekeeping! Glyph Tag Reset

Trion Worlds recently implemented Glyph Tags for all user accounts. Thank you for being part of this process. Now that the testing phase is over, we're ready to move forward - on April 13th, we are assigning every Glyph user a brand new, randomized set of 4 numbers that will result in a unique Glyph Tag for all users!

How does this affect your gameplay? Not at all! Your name won’t change. You'll just see the new username/number combo at the upper right when you log into Glyph.

Brasse

But I liked my #1337
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

I hope you have also readded the option to close Glyph after the game launched - as promised by your boss weeks ago!
    Nehira@Zaviel
    <The Fires of Heaven>

Nehira@Hailol
    <Coriolis>

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Heya Seshatar, I am going to miss being #1337 too!
    Still, at least it's less to try to live up to in every game. I am happy if I can manage to reach m3d10cr3!

Nehira, we are checking with Platform on the status of the Glyph launcher process. Stay tuned and I'll respond when we have info on this. =)
    [edit: DONE. It's still in progress - I updated the thread you linked!]
    Last edited by TrionBrasse; 04-14-2016 at 12:34 PM.

I would like to request an in game title for Brasse, Seshatar and me, as compensation for losing our #1337 tag ;)

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Trion Worlds recently implemented Glyph Tags for all user accounts. Thank you for being part of this process. Now that the testing phase is over, we're ready to move forward - on April 13th, we are assigning every Glyph user a brand new, randomized set of 4 numbers that will result in a unique Glyph Tag for all users!

How does this affect your gameplay? Not at all! Your name won’t change. You'll just see the new username/number combo at the upper right when you log into Glyph.

Brasse
    What does this mean for people that dont use Glyph? like if someone still uses the old Rift launcher

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    But I liked my #1337
    Ohhh, I didn't realize we all had the same number. I don't feel so spechul anymore.
    Nazzir@Faeblight
    <Shadetouched>

+ Reply to Thread