+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RIFT 3.6: Celebration of the Ascended is Coming!

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default RIFT 3.6: Celebration of the Ascended is Coming!

RIFT’s next big update is almost here!

Celebration of the Ascended is about to arrive on a server near you! With big additions like Multicore for all, brand new Carnival content, and the new Ascended Souls to grab the limelight, there’s still plenty of other cool features coming!
    • Daily Rewards Calendar: Everyone gets daily rewards just for logging in! Every month, earn up to 21 rewards, one available per day. Just log in to claim a variety of items, ranging from nifty consumables to bonus Planar Experience. Anyone who reaches 21 days logged in within a month will be rewarded with an assortment of rare and desirable currencies to unlock great of gear!
    • PvP Improvements: We’re adjusted a number of factors in PvP, from how much damage a player can do to how effective AOE healing is in keeping your team on their feet. The goal is to provide a more measured and tactical experience, while not allowing PvP to get bogged down in inconclusive contests. All together, these changes make PvP a little more thoughtful and strategic, instead of relying on lightning reflexes to escape certain doom.
    • Monthly Patron Quest: Patron gets even better in Celebration of the Ascended, with a monthly quest for some of the most desired gear in Telara. Engage in all sorts of activities to gather Exceptional Sparkles, and turn them in for exceptional rewards!

There are many more upgrades coming - too many to list them all here!

Get ready Ascended, RIFT 3.6 will be here before you know it!

Rift Chaser

Looking forward to it!.

Oh, PvP changes? What kind?

Rift Disciple

Huh. I didn't hear about the PvP changes. Effective AoE healing? I highly doubt it but we'll see.

Anyway, looking forward to it!

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Ailell View Post
    Huh. I didn't hear about the PvP changes. Effective AoE healing? I highly doubt it but we'll see.

Anyway, looking forward to it!
    Probably just referring to the bug they fixed where some Lib aoe heals weren't tagged as aoe.

Telaran

What time servers going down? Is it tonight (as in a few hours from now?)
    I thought i saw something about the souls being released on the 16th. Is that true?

Rift Chaser

My question is about loyalty for buying the new soul pack. How much loyalty we gain if we buy for real money and how much if we buy for credits?

Quote Originally Posted by imjake View Post
    What time servers going down? Is it tonight (as in a few hours from now?)
    I thought i saw something about the souls being released on the 16th. Is that true?

what?...... shards going down on wednesday probably normal time. Why would souls be released on a saturday?

Can't wait for the new PA grind hype!
    Last edited by Boase; 04-12-2016 at 04:35 AM.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post

RIFT’s next big update is almost here!

Celebration of the Ascended is about to arrive on a server near you! With big additions like Multicore for all, brand new Carnival content, and the new Ascended Souls to grab the limelight, there’s still plenty of other cool features coming!
    • Daily Rewards Calendar: Everyone gets daily rewards just for logging in! Every month, earn up to 21 rewards, one available per day. Just log in to claim a variety of items, ranging from nifty consumables to bonus Planar Experience. Anyone who reaches 21 days logged in within a month will be rewarded with an assortment of rare and desirable currencies to unlock great of gear!
    • PvP Improvements: We’re adjusted a number of factors in PvP, from how much damage a player can do to how effective AOE healing is in keeping your team on their feet. The goal is to provide a more measured and tactical experience, while not allowing PvP to get bogged down in inconclusive contests. All together, these changes make PvP a little more thoughtful and strategic, instead of relying on lightning reflexes to escape certain doom.
    • Monthly Patron Quest: Patron gets even better in Celebration of the Ascended, with a monthly quest for some of the most desired gear in Telara. Engage in all sorts of activities to gather Exceptional Sparkles, and turn them in for exceptional rewards!

There are many more upgrades coming - too many to list them all here!

Get ready Ascended, RIFT 3.6 will be here before you know it!
    Thanks Ocho, you mention that there are too many things to list...but could you do maybe a quick overview of the biggies? maybe something along lines of:

As we have new souls coming - we decided to tweak some existing souls too, check the forums for the changes...

Fed up having to ignore people on all your toons? - no worries, with 3.6 you wont have to with the introduction of global ignore lists...

...and is there anything going out on other media and websites to get people excited for 3.6...

and last question...when will we get some sneak peek early info about the 4.0 expansion?

ok I kinda went off on a ramble there...

Quote Originally Posted by AtoningUnifex View Post
    Thanks Ocho, you mention that there are too many things to list...but could you do maybe a quick overview of the biggies? maybe something along lines of:

As we have new souls coming - we decided to tweak some existing souls too, check the forums for the changes...

Fed up having to ignore people on all your toons? - no worries, with 3.6 you wont have to with the introduction of global ignore lists...

...and is there anything going out on other media and websites to get people excited for 3.6...

and last question...when will we get some sneak peek early info about the 4.0 expansion?

ok I kinda went off on a ramble there...
    Wait 22-23 something hours and you shall receive your fix, aka patch notes.

Wanna try out the PvP tweaks asap, hope they have a positive impact on the zerg vs zerg meta on smaller maps like Black Garden.

In regards to 4.0 info, would be nice ofc, but still maybe a bit too soon.
    Last edited by Ongar; 04-12-2016 at 07:48 AM.

I am looking forward to the PvP changes. It would be nice for my healing to have more effect.
    Uruketo, 70 Warrior
    <Grievance> Guild Leader
    Defiant - Wolfsbane
    http://www.grievancegaming.org/

I believe the pvp aoe healing change is going to be a reduction in effectiveness.

All those shield wardens are going to have to learn how to play a real heal spec 😀

Plane Walker

It also says "from how much damage a player can do"--are these changes to specific abilities (like Ethereal Beam) or global "nerfs" to damage?

I haven't really heard anything regarding changing damage tooltips so WTB moar info.
    Wonskee@Deepwood - Dark Malice PvP Guide - Griefer PvP Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by paragonfury View Post
    wtf??? I simply asked for the ultimate one button tempest macro without both torrents, not a fricken story book u nerds.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Wonski View Post
    It also says "from how much damage a player can do"--are these changes to specific abilities (like Ethereal Beam) or global "nerfs" to damage?

I haven't really heard anything regarding changing damage tooltips so WTB moar info.
    RIP pvp....limit to dmg...bye bye burst, bye bye pyro...It will be global with that statement. You wouldn't expect anything else from trion.
    *think about capping out on dmg and everyone going tank to maximize capabilites
    * think of the healing zerg fest with less dps
    * imagaine slowly killing somebody and 4 people come up because it took 5mins
    *think of the waste of time

Inc tanks....

I guess first to the stone wins. SL endurance patch all over again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast