+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12
Like Tree75Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: ARTIFACTION: The Joy of Collecting in RIFT

Quote Originally Posted by Accol View Post
    I am going to change my mind here and agree with you on this, the carnival artifacts will be very rare and even more expensive than you think to get.

When I first posted there was only one relic art to find- they since changed the sets a bit and now there are 17 relic arts needed. The carnival game isn't nearly what I expected and I don't see many people having the patience to farm IA's to get all their artifacts.
    Want to echo what Accol is saying here, the thought of having to grind out IA's after the current event just fills me with...well nothing...absolutely nothing...already burnt out on the current event trying to farm plat to get rex to get warfront charges...my alts are all pretty much robbed clean, I did about 500 instant adventures in week one and with about 100 to go to 2500 achieve I am thinking I will do in week 4 and then never do one ever ever again...

Suggestions: make the artifacts drop in patron daily gifts, drop from rifts during event, from pinatas, from NM rifts, from Crifts, from random mob encounters, hell make em drop in warfronts, as special artefact boxes from the rift store - for tickets not credits. basically make them drop from everything possible so everyone that plays has a chance to get them.

Soulwalker

Default The Mind Boggles

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Simon View Post

My main goal was to not ruin the artifact hunting game
    LOL that is all.

Now what.

PS: Wish the crown was a toggle buff like Patron or just made into a wardrobe

PPS: For the ladies. http://i.imgur.com/nsMeYja.jpg
    Last edited by Boase; 04-21-2016 at 10:13 AM.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #169

Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    Now what.
    "And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer." - Hans Gruber

I'll get busy on my task to write up some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    Now what.

PS: Wish the crown was a toggle buff like Patron or just made into a wardrobe

PPS: For the ladies. http://i.imgur.com/nsMeYja.jpg
    awesome achievements, but... omg your char hurts my eyes

I don't understand why this (and a lot of things that come to mind) are not toggle visual 'buffs' instead of this silly timer thing.

1400 sets:
    I am now lost.
    I have 1394 completed and I only see 4 that I am missing. That would bring my total up to 1398 when I finish the last 4 relic bounties. I do not see any other artifact sets?

Any help appreciated. I Looked at all the stuff Accol posted and couldn't find them because you cannot search on the name of the set and the link to Magelo doesn't show the names of the artifacts in the 2 sets he posted a while back. I think it was page 5 of this thread.

I finished I think all the twisted. I got the achieve for it - the one from PTW. But I remember Accol said something like 19 sets vs 21 or something.

I am not sure which sets I will still need NOR HOW TO FIND THEM?????

If you simply do a search on ALL artifacts and sort by completion, only at the bottom are 4 imcompleted sets. It does not show me the NM7 set unless I actually type in the word Seven.

Totally lost !
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

General of Telara

The 2 sets I posed on page 5 only show up on Magelo's database. If you look there now you'll see that there are 1403 sets and just wanted to make sure those were not messing up simon's count. You cannot search or complete them in game at all.

You can send me a tell in game and ill see if I can figure out what sets you are missing.(Accol@deepwood) If you are just missing 2 my guess would be:

Wild Boar Study for the PRI
    Truffles for the PRI

These are bounty sets found off wild boars during boar mount promotional events.
    Last edited by Accol; 04-28-2016 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Accol View Post
    The 2 sets I posed on page 5 only show up on Magelo's database. If you look there now you'll see that there are 1403 sets and just wanted to make sure those were not messing up simon's count. You cannot search or complete them in game at all.

You can send me a tell in game and ill see if I can figure out what sets you are missing.(Accol@deepwood) If you are just missing 2 my guess would be:

Wild Boar Study for the PRI
    Truffles for the PRI

These are bounty sets found off wild boars during boar mount promotional events.
    Very good job! I knew someone like you would come through.. Those are exactly the sets I still need and would have had ZERO idea of how to know that.. They do not show up in any search. This must be fixed at some point of listing UNStarted sets in the INCOMPLETE category, or how are we ever suppose to find this.

Thanks so much Accol for spotting this and even contacting me in game!

Edited for kudos: I just want to say Accol is one the best and most helpful people i have known in the game. A true gem! A true helpful person. Thanks so much once again!
    Last edited by Onebutton; 04-28-2016 at 09:00 AM.
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!

I just realized I might as well put in a wish list here haha.

I still need the following relic bounties:
    1 Both Titan
    2.Both Typhoon
    3.Giant Ettin Hand
    4.Golden Maw Heart

If anyone finds them, will pay on any shard.. Let me know in a PM Thx all once again !

Soulwalker

Default Shiny Wings

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Simon View Post
    EVERY existing set will be included. When this goes live on the 17th there will be EXACTLY 1400 sets and these wings will be for the Achievement that I just added for collecting 1400 sets. Along with the Title "Dazzled by Shinys"
    So, you can only get these Shiny Wings from finishing 1200 or 1400 artifact sets??????

Quote Originally Posted by Whitewitch View Post
    So, you can only get these Shiny Wings from finishing 1200 or 1400 artifact sets??????
    wow necro!

yes, for 1400 sets you get the shiny wings.
    this is much easier these days though as there are over 1600 sets in game.
    just keep picking up those shinys!

Quote Originally Posted by caduto View Post
    wow necro!

yes, for 1400 sets you get the shiny wings.
    this is much easier these days though as there are over 1600 sets in game.
    just keep picking up those shinys!
    But we need more shinies!!!
    Add twisted artifacts in Prophecy zones

Quote Originally Posted by simpa1988 View Post
    But we need more shinies!!!
    Add twisted artifacts in Prophecy zones
    i would rather Unstable sets in the NMT and POA zones
    i do love catching squirrels!

Why not both ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12