+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Save Big in RIFT With Special Black Friday Deals on Mounts and More!

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Save Big in RIFT With Special Black Friday Deals on Mounts and More!

Big savings are coming to Telara November 26th to 30th. Whether you’re missing a rare mount or dreaming of the RIFT Nightmare Tide packs, we’ve got deals for you!

Plenty of Pack Discounts
    Whether you’re looking for one of the Nightmare Tide Collector’s Edition or looking to unlock the powers of one of our soul packs, you’ll be excited to hear they’ll be 50% off!

• RIFT Nightmare Tide: Infusion Edition
      The Infusion Edition includes everything in the Typhoon Edition, along with an Instant level 60 character, an additional bag slot, and more!
    • RIFT Nightmare Tide: Typhoon Edition
      With Planewalker: Water, Earring slots on all your characters, and Manugo League Membership, this pack is a steal at 50% off!
    • RIFT Nightmare Tide: Ultimate Nightmare Edition
      The big daddy of all Nightmare Tide packs, the Ultimate Nightmare Edition includes something for everyone. Highlights include the Cobalt Thresher Mount, a special Nightmare Dimension, and an Abyssal Crab combat pet skin!
    • Storm Soul Pack
      Contains the tricky Tactician (Rogue), dramatic Defiler (Cleric), terrifying Tempest (Warrior), and haughty Harbinger (Mage) Souls.
    • Dream Soul Pack
      Arm yourself as a mighty Arbiter (Mage), heal your allies with the Liberator (Warrior) or Physician (Rogue), or empower your party with the Oracle (Cleric) Soul.
    Mounts Galore on the Store
    All Premium Mounts will be 25% off, making it easier than ever to afford that shiny new mount you have been waiting for. Everything from Armored Black Tigers to Stolen Eldritch Steeds will be on sale, and all Premium Mounts scale to the speed of your fastest Mount!

Flash Sales for the Flashiest Mounts
    Rotating every 12 hours for the length of the sale, we’ll periodically exceptionally rare mounts in the store. Each mount will appear twice, but to find out what they are, you’ll need to log in to RIFT regularly during this event!

Chase down these deals before they disappear, at 11:59 PM Pacific on November 30th!

Last edited by CM Kiwibird; 11-25-2015 at 02:11 PM.

Plane Walker

Will the Primalist Pack be 50% off, too?

Quote Originally Posted by Nephyla
    Will the Primalist Pack be 50% off, too?
    Probably not, it is still quite new stuff and people who bought it with 3.4 would feel rekt
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Lovely Budgie aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    Probably not, it is still quite new stuff and people who bought it with 3.4 would feel rekt
    Heh, I thought so... *starts counting cents*

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    [*]RIFT Nightmare Tide: Infusion Edition
    With Planewalker: Water, Earring slots on all your characters, and Manugo League Membership, this pack is a steal at 50% off!
    [*]RIFT Nightmare Tide: Typhoon Edition
    The Typhoon Edition includes everything in the Infusion Edition, along with an Instant level 60 character, an additional bag slot, and more!
    Also, this seems wrong to me. Shouldn't they be switched over?
    Last edited by Nephyla; 11-25-2015 at 10:39 AM.

oh hell yes i want the merry mink... lol

7.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #7

Quote Originally Posted by Nephyla View Post
    Also, this seems wrong to me. Shouldn't they be switched over?
    You're absolutely correct, we're going to get that sorted out. Thanks for calling it out!

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    You're absolutely correct, we're going to get that sorted out. Thanks for calling it out!
    Good. I was starting to think I couldn't read properly, anymore

--

Please tell me the Obsidian Ki Rin will be included in the mount special flash deal!
    Last edited by xspicysnowballx; 11-25-2015 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    I was really hoping for a discount on Primalist. Maybe when it gets closer to Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

You only give 5 days warning I'm really sad ... I've been waiting since the last sale to buy the infusion edition and then you pull this fast one on us... Why?

If you gave us a heads up even another day in advance, I would of bought a lot more than just the infusion. But now, I can't afford anything until next week payday... not even infusion =[

For future ... You should give us at least a weeks notice. I don't know anyone that legitimately gets paid daily
    Last edited by Narielia; 11-25-2015 at 04:16 PM.
    "When the last tree is cut, the last fish is caught, and the last river is polluted; when to breathe the air is sickening, you will realize, too late, that wealth is not in bank accounts and that you canít eat money."

Quote Originally Posted by Narielia View Post
    You only give 5 days warning I'm really sad ... I've been waiting since the last sale to buy the infusion edition and then you pull this fast one on us... Why?

If you gave us a heads up even another day in advance, I would of bought a lot more than just the infusion. But now, I can't afford anything until next week payday... not even infusion =[

For future ... You should give us at least a weeks notice. I don't know anyone that legitimately gets paid daily
    I have learned the hard way several times (missing out on mount and item promotions) cause Trion is notorious for doing things without proper notice.

I screamed "YOLO!" when the Nightmare Thresher came out in the $99.99 package deal the week of Halloween. That also didn't have any notification.

But I did hear my bank account cry out in pain when I pressed the Buy Now button.

You should sell upgrades from the Typhoon edition to the Infusion or Nightmare Editions.

Soulwalker

when will we be able to buy packages half price? and would it be with gems or cash?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostlyhunter View Post
    when will we be able to buy packages half price? and would it be with gems or cash?
    No idea, I've been waiting for this as well. I even got an e-mail stating the sale would already be going, but there's no trace of it anywhere, except for the limited edition mounts. Was gonna buy the obsidian kirin + typhoon pack, but since there was no sale, well...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast