+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Save Big in RIFT With Special Black Friday Deals on Mounts and More!

Telaran

Why is the Ultimate Nightmare Edition listed in the sale blurb but not on sale?

Plane Walker

The Obsidian was a 12h limited, there's a Black Squirrel in the store now. Don't know which one is next, but they're all on a 12 hour timer. The mentioned packs are also on sale, both on the site and the store, along with other mounts.
    Last edited by Nephyla; 11-26-2015 at 05:48 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Nephyla View Post
    The Obsidian was a 12h limited, there's a Black Squirrel in the store now. Don't know which one is next, but they're all on a 12 hour timer. The mentioned packs are also on sale, both on the site and the store, along with other mounts.
    Yea, for the Obsidian I know. I was just waiting for the packs to be on sale in the in-game rift store (so I could just buy a bundle and get them both). However, since the packs only seem to be on sale in the glyph launcher/website, and not in-game, I ended up not getting the credits and thus no mount. But ah well, at least I can get the packs reduced on the site.

Plane Walker

You can always wait to see if it gets back during the sale time
    And the packs are on sale through the store, too.
    Last edited by Nephyla; 11-26-2015 at 06:41 AM.

Before you buy the souls in the store, you might want to compare credit cost versus dollar cost.

I have to admit, I'm a little bummed about the Ultimate Edition not being on sale. It's worded in this post, and through the link on Glyph like it would be 50% off.

Plenty of Pack Discounts
    Whether you’re looking for one of the Nightmare Tide Collector’s Edition or looking to unlock the powers of one of our soul packs, you’ll be excited to hear they’ll be 50% off!
    [LIST][*]RIFT Nightmare Tide: Infusion Edition
    The Infusion Edition includes everything in the Typhoon Edition, along with an Instant level 60 character, an additional bag slot, and more!
    [*]RIFT Nightmare Tide: Typhoon Edition
    With Planewalker: Water, Earring slots on all your characters, and Manugo League Membership, this pack is a steal at 50% off!
    [*]RIFT Nightmare Tide: Ultimate Nightmare Edition

The big daddy of all Nightmare Tide packs, the Ultimate Nightmare Edition includes something for everyone. Highlights include the Cobalt Thresher Mount, a special Nightmare Dimension, and an Abyssal Crab combat pet skin!

[IMG][/IMG]

UNE *is* 50% off on Steam
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/324602/
    (to redeem, even if you don't play the game via Steam: install Steam, buy UNE, in Steam start the download for RIFT then cancel it, right-click RIFT (still in Steam) and click View CD Keys, log in to Trion at http://rift.trionworlds.com/, click Apply Code, paste code (cd key) in)
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 11-26-2015 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    UNE *is* 50% off on Steam
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/324602/
    (to redeem, even if you don't play the game via Steam: install Steam, buy UNE, in Steam start the download for RIFT then cancel it, right-click RIFT (still in Steam) and click View CD Keys, log in to Trion at http://rift.trionworlds.com/, click Apply Code, paste code (cd key) in)
    THANK YOU! http://www.trionworlds.com/rift/en/store/#bundles has it listed at the half off, but then redirects you to the Glyph page which still has it as $149. I already have steam, so I'll just grab it through there.

Anyone know if a Arclight Rider will be in one of these mounts at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Renorien View Post
    Anyone know if a Arclight Rider will be in one of these mounts at all?
    Probably not. But with 3.5's Affinity system, you'll be able to earn currency towards an ALR just by playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephyla View Post
    You can always wait to see if it gets back during the sale time
    And the packs are on sale through the store, too.
    I still only see the Dream Soul Pack for the usual 5000 credits in the in-game store, they don't look discounted to me. Are you sure they are available there?

Quote Originally Posted by Sajeera View Post
    I still only see the Dream Soul Pack for the usual 5000 credits in the in-game store, they don't look discounted to me. Are you sure they are available there?
    real money store or Steam

also, the UNE is 50% off on Trion's real money store now too

Like I said, the in-game store, the one you access from inside the game. I don't use Steam I launch the game through Glyph. I was expecting to see the soul packs discounted there as well and not only on the website.

The mounts that are on offer in the in-game store usually display their old price crossed out and the new credit price next to it, but the soul packs only show their original price in credits.

For some reason, the mount sale for the 12 hour premium mounts is no longer showing, at least for me on Faeblight. I know the Beautiful Budgie still had 3 hours to go, and it is still showing up on PTS.

Ok, now it's showing up... I checked a couple times after logging in without it showing up, then checked with my alts. Now it's back...
    Last edited by Tirwen; 11-28-2015 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sajeera View Post
    Like I said, the in-game store, the one you access from inside the game. I don't use Steam I launch the game through Glyph. I was expecting to see the soul packs discounted there as well and not only on the website.
    No, I mean the discounts are available on Trion's real money store (website), not for credits in the ingame store. Or, you can buy on Steam. See one of my previous posts in this topic for how to buy through Steam without having to play through Steam.
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 11-28-2015 at 09:14 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast