+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Join our “Wilds” Celebration for free gifts and rewards!

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Join our “Wilds” Celebration for free gifts and rewards!

With the launch of RIFT 3.4: Into the Wilds, we’re in the mood to celebrate!

Now through October 30, the first character you log in with will receive an epic Wilds Celebration Pack.

The Wilds Celebration Pack includes:

Seafoam Crabnarok Mount
    Ascended Gift (Ascended Seal): Scales in power (tuned for the Calling of the character who claims it) up to level 60.
    Shalistiri Weapon Costume Pack: Contains the Shalistiri Greatbow, Shalistiri Greatstaff, Shalistiri Greatsword, and Shalistiri Longblade
    Trove of Boosts (with 1 of each 160% Boost)
    Overcompensating Crystallized Insight: Grants 1 million Planar Attunement XP

Plus, from October 10 – October 16, you’ll find a brand new Primal Celebration Gift waiting to be claimed in the RIFT store every day of the week. Each day offers a different reward, so be sure to check daily – and remember: these rewards are limited to one per account!

The Primal Celebration Gift Calendar of Rewards includes:

October 10, 2015: 160% Transcendent Experience Vial

October 11, 2015: Artifact Hunter’s Bundle, with 1 of each of the following:

Artifact Hunter’s Tracking Vial
    Unstable Artifact Hunter’s Tracking Vial
    Twisted Artifact Hunter’s Tracking Vial
    Burning Artifact Hunter’s Tracking Vial
    Poison Artifact Hunter’s Tracking Vial
    Nightmare Artifact Hunter’s Tracking Vial
    October 12, 2015: Shal Korva Medallion: Grants 3,000 Shal Korva notoriety

October 13, 2015: Planetouched Pinata. Drop it on the ground, blow it up, and 10 random lucky players in the area get a Jolt Supply Crate full of loot!

October 14, 2015: Krill Pet

October 15, 2015: Dance Partner (Bahmi Female Celebrant)

October 16, 2015: Dance Partner (Bahmi Male Celebrant)
    Last edited by Ocho; 10-07-2015 at 09:01 AM.

Thanks!
    Such awesome rewards!!!

Question:
    We only receive these items/gifts on one character - the first we log in on - but are the items/gifts account bound so we don't accidentally log onto a toon who doesn't need the items? You know, maxed experience toons, etc.
    Thunderkat (65) - Tekay (65) - Pfifer (65) - Visionary (65) - Rhailo (65)

<Bounty>'s GL - NA chillest.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Fantastic View Post
    Question:
    We only receive these items/gifts on one character - the first we log in on - but are the items/gifts account bound so we don't accidentally log onto a toon who doesn't need the items? You know, maxed experience toons, etc.
    I would like to know the answer to this as well as it will make a difference which toon I log-into.

Plane Touched

Question URGENT - please respond ASAP

My intent is to go into Rift, but the Primalist Souls with the Credits I've stockpiled for that purpose, then create a Primalist who I want to receive this pack.

But I have to log in with one of my existing characters to buy the Primalist souls...

Please assure me that I can transfer the Celebration pack to the Primalist once I create it!

Plane Touched

Default One per region?

I have a character on the EU region as well as my main character and alts in the US one.

Do I get a celebration pack for each region?

If so, I might be able to get around the complication noted above by logging into EU, first, and "wasting" the Celebration pack on that one relatively-unimportant (to me) character to buy the account-wide Primalist Souls unlock, then switch back to US, create the Primalist and have that be the first character to log in.... right?

Rift Disciple

The pack is located in the store. After I claimed it I then clicked on the item in chat and it says "Bound to Account". So I assuming that the pack as a whole can be transfered to another character. I don't know if the level up item will switch to the new calling or not--I suspect no.

edit: the individual items also comes in packs and also say "Bound to Account".

So my belief is that the only thing that cannot be modified is the calling. The rest can be moved around at will.
    Last edited by Ethmar; 10-07-2015 at 10:34 AM.

Telaran

Default Too cool

Got a quick question. Is this for everyone, not just patrons or people who purchased the "wild pack?"

I have friends who are new to Rift and haven't subbed yet.

~Thanks

Cool news. Downloading the 3.98GB update right now

I logged into my rogue first, then made my primalist. Claimed it from the store on the primalist.
    "You'll never take my libido alive!" - Jason

Not only the whole pack but the mount and each of the troves are BoA. You can disperse it to different characters. Boost trove to one toon, mount to another, seal to a third etc.

Rift Disciple

Cool! Thanks for the gifts!

I wish I could join.

Default It Is Known

I would if I could LOG IN!

LOVING it, Ocho! Thanks so much....

Yes, these are account bound. So I've passed them along to the appropriate toons at lower levels after getting them on my mains....
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast