+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Like Tree439Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RIFT Mobile will be discontinued with 3.4

Soulwalker

Default 216

I need care less about the lucky coins etuicoquesamsung coque samsung galaxy a8
    Last edited by maoli146; 11-01-2015 at 10:47 PM.

If Rift Mobile is no longer in use, when can I expect my friends list to stop showing me two pages full of mobile (white) names? It makes it very difficult to see who is actually online in game.
    "I'm not sure where I am.. But it's much more fun this way!" ~Aazu

twitter.com/Kitaelia

please fix the (your friend has logged on mobile) message we are all getting spammed with now.....or fix the mobile app and turn it back on. very annoying.

Sword of Telara

And if the mobile app isn't coming back, the Guild roster's "online" filter needs to be removed.

Finally joined the 21st century and got a tablet, perfect thing for rift mobile app, but guess not this time.

The mobile app we found extremely useful when raiding that people could give a word, when disconnected from a raid group, if they lost internet or power more permanently or if they brb.

TBH i dont care about anything else in mobile app except the chat. So my plea is, republish it in a dumbed down chat only app, just one that works and doesn't require further maintaince.

PS: a bonus would be one that worked on mobile data without hassle (glyph authentication issue)

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by somestuff View Post
    please fix the (your friend has logged on mobile) message we are all getting spammed with now.....or fix the mobile app and turn it back on. very annoying.
    That's the first and last +1 you'll get from me :3

Also on topic, either make a proper mobile app or completely remove the old one.

I, too would really like to see the mobile friends on my friends list go away now that there's no mobile app.

I have LOTS of friends and It's very annoying to sift through all the mobile names, especially since they don't sort properly.

I just counted them.. My friends list currently show 52 mobile friends online and 1 online friend.

It is especially silly considering I have been asking Trion for the ability to hide mobile friends in my friends list, ever since mobile came out. Or at least a way to keep actual online friends listed first, instead of randomly mixed in.
    "I'm not sure where I am.. But it's much more fun this way!" ~Aazu

twitter.com/Kitaelia

Default Non-Raider

I will miss the app. It kept me attached to Rift throughout the day (and night). Now at least I will be a slightly safer driver.

General of Telara

Guess it will be back to gaming magazines in the porcelain throne room.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitaelia View Post
    If Rift Mobile is no longer in use, when can I expect my friends list to stop showing me two pages full of mobile (white) names? It makes it very difficult to see who is actually online in game.
    This.... Exactly this... Also the guild "mobile" stuff... Those should be gone also.

My input? I didn't care about the extra loot you could get from it. I loved the guild chat feature, though the glitches with whispering it had sucked, the guild chat feature was awesome....

Default you listen to the people? its time to listen now

The last of the fun free items.... Very sad day....I used it everyday and was happy to see them in my mailbox when i logged in.

Devs you want more people to play, the app was a great way to promote the game. Yes you havnt done anything with it since forever, but it could have been great. So many things you could have added...

You seriously need to reconsider.

Rift Chaser

I'm so sorry that this functionality has ended. It was a great idea with so much potential.

I realize that external actions don't always reconcile with internal ones when it comes to business, but from the limited view outside, this seems like an indicator that Rift staff members are spread too thin.

Of course, I'd be open to hearing some factual information from an official to alter that perception.

Soulwalker

Unhappy End of mobil equals severely crippled social aspects for this mmo

This has to be one of the worst decisions ever made. Mmo games thrive on the social aspects of being part of a network of friends and removing the most convenient way to do this was very disappointing. Personally our guild has suffered from the major drop in communication since the mobil app was removed. Please please please put something back in place to allow out of game communication with the rift community.

This makes me very sad! I didn't use it all the time, but I did use the mobile app, for everything that the feature provided at one point or another! I used the guild feature to keep track of any RP stuff happening in the guild or events, I used the zone event tracker to make sure I didn't miss any zone events I needed/wanted, and I entertained myself at work on shift breaks with the shiny scratch card!

I even enticed a few friends to try Rift by amusing them with the shiny scratch card! Again, I didn't use it "that" often, but often enough that it makes me sad it was gone! I was proud to see the lil icon sitting next to my other game icons (like WoW armory) and I wish more than anything that Rift would implement a new version of their app, or fix the existing one! This makes me very sad!

My Telaran Lore and History Blog, with a side of RP storytelling!=http://ascendedtales.blogspot.ca/201...beginning.html

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast