+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By Ocho
  • 1 Post By Papagabriel
  • 1 Post By Meowy
  • 2 Post By Achamian
  • 1 Post By Samuraiko

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Nightmare Saga: Act 3 Now Live

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Nightmare Saga: Act 3 Now Live

Prepare to rescue Orphiel from the clutches of insanity and unravel the mystery behind Lord Arakís dark origins. The final act of the Nightmare Saga is live!

All who vanquish these terrors will be rewarded with (T1-equivalent!) Nightmare Weapons with powerful procs. These unique, upgradeable weapons may become your greatest allies as you glimpse into the Mind of Madness, the sanctum of Lord Arak and home to RIFTís next 20-player raid.

Lord Arak awaits, Ascended. Itís time to bring this nightmare to an end!

Soulwalker

Angry Why do you do things like this???

SO, I look up the end of the saga to see about the 'items reward'. Nice, very nice, but again, you make it so the casual player CANNOT, and again I say CANNOT EVER do the upgrade. Why, because you put a Heart of the frozen, an item that unless you are in a raiding guild, or maybe JUST maybe lucky enough to PUG a 10-20man raid without getting kicked out cause you missed some idiotic mechanic and the god players think you don't know what you are doing, to be able to upgrade to the epic item.
    That in my opinion sucks big time. Why take the time to do the saga line, if the end content is unattainable to the average player!!!
    Take that kind of crap out of the game. Make it so the average player, who doesn't want to be in some guild that dictates how or what to play, or even when and how often can enjoy the fruits of their labors to complete the saga's.

... Well if it is any consolation, I used the Heart of the Frozen I obtained from the chest at winning a Conquest for my saga weapon.
    Serale@Faeblight

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Papagabriel View Post
    SO, I look up the end of the saga to see about the 'items reward'. Nice, very nice, but again, you make it so the casual player CANNOT, and again I say CANNOT EVER do the upgrade. Why, because you put a Heart of the frozen, an item that unless you are in a raiding guild, or maybe JUST maybe lucky enough to PUG a 10-20man raid without getting kicked out cause you missed some idiotic mechanic and the god players think you don't know what you are doing, to be able to upgrade to the epic item.
    That in my opinion sucks big time. Why take the time to do the saga line, if the end content is unattainable to the average player!!!
    Take that kind of crap out of the game. Make it so the average player, who doesn't want to be in some guild that dictates how or what to play, or even when and how often can enjoy the fruits of their labors to complete the saga's.
    ?? Join a crifting group, they seem to drop pretty often (we had a ten man last night that did about 12 rifts and had 4 hearts drop)

Or join into cq at timer and cross your fingers. You no longer HAVE to down raid bosses to get them

Soulwalker

Default Hearts and Crfits

Well, maybe just maybe I'll get lucky with a crafting rift. If I can see any going. Seems to be rare that the player base is doing them. *sigh*. Of course with my luck at rolling a 1-10....LOL
    Not much for PvP - WoW pretty much burned me out on that aspect of MMPOG's - but thanks for the info...
    Thanks!
    PapaG

Default Bugged

Got stuck at trying to finish the 5 dungeon requirement, got 2/5 and they did not count after that.....any ideas as to what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Xibitz View Post
    Got stuck at trying to finish the 5 dungeon requirement, got 2/5 and they did not count after that.....any ideas as to what happened?
    Submit a ticket for it - I had the same thing happen to me.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

+ Reply to Thread