+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Going to Gamescom or PAX Prime? See you there!

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Default Going to Gamescom or PAX Prime? See you there!

Trion Worlds welcomes you to our community parties at Gamescom and PAX Prime: come on in and hang out with our Devs and Community Managers – have a drink on us and celebrate all of our games: RIFT, ArcheAge, Trove, Defiance, and now... Devilian!

Admission charge? Of course not, we’re Trion!

TRION SWAG:
    Get your limited edition Devilian t-shirt at either party, available on a first-come, first-served basis. One per person ONLY – no, you can’t have an extra one for your BFF, your mom, or your dog. When these shirts are gone, they're GONE, so show up early!

We will offer limited quantities of awesome ArcheAge PvP survival kits (strictly tongue in cheek – you'll still die to pirates), as well as exclusive game codes for Devilian, RIFT, and Trove. These will be available at both our Gamescom and PAX Prime parties.

At PAX only, we will have a very limited number of beautiful RIFT Raid Steins, for true Telarans only! Be prepared to state game name, level, and soul build to prove you’re legit!

FINE, FINE, GET TO THE GOOD STUFF: WHERE ARE THESE PARTIES?

GAMESCOM:
    • Thursday, August 6
    • 7:00 - 11:00pm
    We hope to have shuttles from the convention center to Bauwerk – watch our Facebook page for updates.

PAX PRIME:
    • Friday, August 28
    • 6:00 - 10:00pm

Some Trionites will be on panels at PAX Prime – watch for the news on that front as soon as PAX announces the schedule!

DO I NEED TICKETS? A SHOW PASS?
    Nope and nope. We are off site for both parties, and welcome all Trion players, up to the capacity of the venues. ID is required for drinks. These parties are truly free-to-play!

Watch for updates on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TrionWorlds
    Or on Twitter: @TrionWorlds

Whether Cologne or Seattle – come out and REPRESENT!

Your friends at Trion
    Last edited by TrionBrasse; 07-20-2015 at 03:16 PM. Reason: formatting woes

I don't drink often, but I'm rather interested in what this 'Raid Stein' will look like. Hope you all have an awesome time at GamesCom and PAX Prime!

Any hints on if you guys will be making any game announcements during those parties?

I will certainly be at the PAX party! (And I will bring brownies if you guys would like!)

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

If I go, can I bring Roughraptors a pair of shoes? He hasn't bought some in 3 years or so.

We're going to be at Gamescom on Thursday, so we'll definitely be there in the evening. I can't wait to meet you guys.
    Last edited by Paeroka; 07-20-2015 at 09:58 PM.

You really break my heart.. =(
    Thursday. I will still be in Thuringia at this time, 'cause I need to work the whole week and will only be at gamescom on saturday. *cries in a corner*

Any chance that some of you will be at the actual Gamescom on saturday as regular guests? ... and maybe give me a Rift goodie code? Will give cookies in return... ._.

Yup.. definitely there for Gamescom.. on Thursday.. Will try to spot Trionites on the floor, but if that fails there's always Bauwerk ;)

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #8

We will not be on the show floor this year (if we were, we couldn't afford to buy you drinks, hehe). So we'll see you Thursday night at Bauwerk instead - bring all your Trion-gaming friends! =)

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    We will not be on the show floor this year (if we were, we couldn't afford to buy you drinks, hehe). So we'll see you Thursday night at Bauwerk instead - bring all your Trion-gaming friends! =)
    Nah.. but you might be walking around ;)
    Last edited by MisterWibble; 07-22-2015 at 01:34 PM.

10.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #10

HEY! We hear that some of our devs are hanging out throughout GamesCom... we're going to make 'em pick a time and bar downtown, and you can meet them there!
    Sound good? Watch for details when I nail 'em down!
    Brasse

HEY! We hear that some of our devs are hanging out throughout GamesCom... we're going to make 'em pick a time and bar downtown, and you can meet them there!
    Sound good? Watch for details when I nail 'em down!
    Brasse
    Mmmm.. Trio DEVs + German bars = ......
    Im certain there will be quite some ideas worked out for the future of Trion games.
    Rhynn, Venerated Member of <Invictus> - Gelidra (EU)

(if we were, we couldn't afford to buy you drinks, hehe). =)
    Last year, everyone got a free coke at the entrance/exit.
    So don't worry. :P

Have to say I thoroughly enjoyed that. Saw so many cool things, and it's always nice to have a little chinwag with developers and fellow players. The swagloot was a nice bonus Thanks for having us!

Oh... Managed to freak mister Scapes out last night. Don't think he expected anyone to recognise him without the horns.

The party was awesome! It was so nice to meet all the Trion stuff (there were many) and some players/forum people I knew.

Cheers and thanks for this awesome party!
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Gods DAMN it...

I was so excited to go to this thing, until I realized I'm looking at $40-60 just for PARKING?!

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast