+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree528Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Thank You for Your Patience

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Thank You for Your Patience

Hey folks,

We want to thank you for your patience as we work through some issues with the launch of RIFT 3.3: Waking Nightmares. Currently we’re waiting for all the final fixes to get in; for the latest news please check these threads: EU and NA.

As a thank you, from the time RIFT is again available we’ll turn on 50% Bonus Experience (including PA Experience), Favor, and Prestige through Sunday July 19 at 11:59 PM Pacific.

Regards,
    The RIFT Team

Edit: There have been a number of questions from the Community on if these bonuses stack with Patron. They absolutely do. Here is a write up from Vladd on the topic.

Edit 2:Please note that bonus experience applies to kills.

Edit 3 (July 20, 2015): Greetings all,

In light of the additional downtime this evening, we will be extending these bonuses through Sunday, July 26 at 11:59 PM Pacific.
    Last edited by Ocho; 07-20-2015 at 10:48 PM.

Very nice! Y'all are great guys, I love this game, and too bad you don't live closer - I'd be happy to stand y'all a drink - or so.... I realize it might take a lot more than one after this....

Still, this is nothing compared to experiences I've had elsewhere, so don't beat yourselves up over it. The world is NOT ending.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Hey folks,

We want to thank you for your patience as we work through some issues with the launch of RIFT 3.3: Waking Nightmares. Currently we’re waiting for all the final fixes to get in; for the latest news please check these threads: EU and NA.

As a thank you, from the time RIFT is again available we’ll turn on 50% Bonus Experience (including PA Experience), Favor, and Prestige through Sunday July 19 at 11:59 PM Pacific.

Regards,
    The RIFT Team

One quick question as I know others are thinking of it:

Will this stack with Patron Bonuses that Patrons already get? If not does that mean Patrons get nothing for our patience?

PS. Thank you all over at Trion for trying to get us back up and running asap.
    Last edited by Nogardgib; 07-15-2015 at 06:30 PM.

<O└d Skool>

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Nogardgib View Post
    One quick question as I know others are thinking of it:

Will this stack with Patron Bonuses that Patrons already get? If not does that mean Patrons get nothing for our patience?

PS. Thank you all over at Trion for trying to get us back up and running asap.
    Of course it won't stack. This is the same thing we received when Faeblight got rolled back an entire day.

First I see QQing about possibly not receiving any sort of compensation, and now I see people QQing that the compensation isn't enough / isn't what they want.

What does it take to appease you people these days?!

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Hey folks,

Regards,
    The RIFT Team
    Thanks, Ocho (and the RIFT team)

Even though it wasn't necessary, you still gave us compensation for the downtime. Keep up the good work and efforts!

Quote Originally Posted by Twinmoon View Post
    First I see QQing about possibly not receiving any sort of compensation, and now I see people QQing that the compensation isn't enough / isn't what they want.

Oh, a few small things really...

A luxurious palace made out of gold and tears, accompanied by a staff of servants to cater to their every whim from their bed. A lifetime supply of the most expensive RIFT bundles, free Credits, and level 60 boosts with Raid Gear. Also, Shard First achievements. Can't forget those.

A lifetime's worth of Paid Vacation hours from work, so they no longer have to worry about taking days off on big patch days and wasting their time (like they never learn).

Not too much to ask for, right?
    Last edited by Riftplayer50; 07-15-2015 at 06:40 PM.

Soulwalker

This is a pretty phenomenal thing to do when plenty of companies would do nothing.

Thanks much!

like, hey, thanks! i mean, on the toons I play, I'm maxed on exp, i'm maxed on PA, i'm maxed on prestige, and for someone like me, favor is completely useless. The same goes for lots of players in my guild. Whatever though.
    "You fools, I'm not trying to kill you! I'm trying to save you!"
    ShaelinRX@Laethys ~ AI

Default It's a bit of a PITA, but...

It's a bit of a PITA, but I can live with it.

I understand troubleshooting and can only image with what the Rift Minions are having to deal.

Carry on. Thanks for getting it squared away. Good luck.

Back to shutting down Air Rifts (and other crafting stuff) tomorrow!

C.
    EIOIN of FAEBLIGHT

Rift Master

Guess I'm leveling my warrior in IAs again until Sunday.

One word.... Milk Chocolate. (Okay, two words - one concept!)
    EIOIN of FAEBLIGHT

Shadowlander

Thanks for the work,

My toons are maxed, and prestige and favor are meaningless. soo..

hope you get it done soon and get some sleep..

Best,

gairnok

Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    One word.... Milk Chocolate. (Okay, two words - one concept!)
    Er, you must have missed the memo - dark choc is where it's at these days....
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

I certainly hope you are not referring to me. I am not QQing about anything. I am simply asking if this is going to stack with people that already support Trion via paying for Patron. If it does not then in all fairness this would seem to be lopsided considering the people that do not pay to support the game will get a benefit and those that do pay to support the game would get nothing.

I certainly understand they can tell everyone to go pound sand as they are not obligated to do anything. However if you choose to do something no matter how awesome it is, it should be applied evenly and fairly to the whole of the players your trying to thank.

I have been a paying customer since day one and will always be even if they said pound it this time. lol

<O└d Skool>

Quote Originally Posted by Narcise View Post
    Er, you must have missed the memo - dark choc is where it's at these days....
    It's overrated.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast