+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree29Likes
  • 23 Post By Ocho
  • 1 Post By Jonus
  • 5 Post By Ocho

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Who Wants Free Patron Time? YOU do! Log in to RIFT July 17-19!

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Who Wants Free Patron Time? YOU do! Log in to RIFT July 17-19!

As a big thank you to all of our loyal players, anyone who logs in to RIFT between 12:01 AM Pacific July 17 and and 11:59 PM Pacific July 19 will be granted 3 free days of Patron Time!

Itís that simple, just log in at least once within the above time frame and youíll get 3 free days of Patron time. We appreciate everything you do to make RIFT the great game it is!

Woo! Thanks Ocho and Trion!

Does this stack with existing Patron time?

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Woo! Thanks Ocho and Trion!

Does this stack with existing Patron time?
    Yup, it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Yup, it does.
    Sweet! Can't wait for 3.3!

Nice, VERY nice! Now all I have to do is figure out if I have enough download bandwidth to download 3.3 *sigh*....
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Narcise View Post
    Nice, VERY nice! Now all I have to do is figure out if I have enough download bandwidth to download 3.3 *sigh*....
    A took a look at my RIFT folders. Live is 24.4GB; PTS is also 24.4GB. Live had almost 2.4k files whilst PTS had 520 files.

Very strange. Perhaps most of the files have already been downloaded bit by bit over the past few hotfixes. Of course, the difference in file size could also be due to game optimization measures - some of which seem to involve reducing the quality/polygons on in-game models/skins.

Depending on how many files need to be re-downloaded due to game optimization...you'll probably see at least 1-2gig+ for the patch. Maybe more.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    A took a look at my RIFT folders. Live is 24.4GB; PTS is also 24.4GB. Live had almost 2.4k files whilst PTS had 520 files.

Very strange. Perhaps most of the files have already been downloaded bit by bit over the past few hotfixes. Of course, the difference in file size could also be due to game optimization measures - some of which seem to involve reducing the quality/polygons on in-game models/skins.

Depending on how many files need to be re-downloaded due to game optimization...you'll probably see at least 1-2gig+ for the patch. Maybe more.
    Thanks, Jonus. I asked in the PTS forum but people weren't very helpful.... I can manage around 3 gig, but I do have to be careful.

AND windows decided it had to have a big update today too. *sigh*

[ETA: 4.83 gig - gonna have to call wildblue when it's done and get my limits reset....]
    Last edited by Narcise; 07-15-2015 at 06:30 AM.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Thank you for the free Patron days

Thumbs up Awesome!!

This is yet another example how Trion rocks it the right way, thank you guys so much for showing appreciation for your fans and player based community. Keep it rockin guys

Soulwalker

you legend!

Soulwalker

Regarding the 3 free patron days ... Wheee!

Default No free patron time July 17-19

I do not have said free patron time July 17-19. My Glyph - Account Management shows a 3 day Patron Pass was applied on 2015-7-17. In game I do not have any Patron abilities listed under the Abilities list (default P key). I also am not receiving the increase in currency i.e. Fragments of Madness et al from random experts, adventures, etc. I did receive an email from Trion Worlds Support (noreply@triongames.com) on 2015-7-17 @ 2:30AM CST stating "On Jul 17, 2015, the time included on your Game Time Card expired and your RIFT Patron subscription was deactivated." The last 1 month subscription I purchased was on 2015-1-27, which has since expired 2015-2-27. Yes, I have filled out a ticket. I am just posting to the thread to aid anyone else who may be having the same issue.

Soulwalker

I'd love to log in for my free patron status, however my server is missing...

EDIT: Ah, no, it's just that my region had been reset...
    Last edited by disposalist; 07-19-2015 at 12:03 PM.

I logged in just to say thanks for the free patron time
    Myrmidon Xillean Tormeng, Lord of War
    Dimensions: Planar Study Spec: 61/10/5
    PA: 900 | Score: 11120 | Tradeskills: All Grandmastered
    4/4 GP | 4/4 DH | 5/5 GSB | 5/5 RoS Conqueror | 11/11 HK | 2/4 RotP | 1/8 ID
    Characters: Xillean R90, Phantasmal R72, Eylisa R68, Kattie R74

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Ysona View Post
    I do not have said free patron time July 17-19. My Glyph - Account Management shows a 3 day Patron Pass was applied on 2015-7-17. In game I do not have any Patron abilities listed under the Abilities list (default P key). I also am not receiving the increase in currency i.e. Fragments of Madness et al from random experts, adventures, etc. I did receive an email from Trion Worlds Support (noreply@triongames.com) on 2015-7-17 @ 2:30AM CST stating "On Jul 17, 2015, the time included on your Game Time Card expired and your RIFT Patron subscription was deactivated." The last 1 month subscription I purchased was on 2015-1-27, which has since expired 2015-2-27. Yes, I have filled out a ticket. I am just posting to the thread to aid anyone else who may be having the same issue.
    I had the same issue, couldn't find any patron abilities and now it has expired.

+ Reply to Thread