+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Waking Nightmares Brings Planar Crafting to Telara

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Waking Nightmares Brings Planar Crafting to Telara

After meticulous study of strange temporal anomalies forming in Tarken Glacier, a bounty of new materials has been discovered that should make every profession rejoice!

These coveted components hail from the space between the planes, in icy Tarken expanses where the spinning edge of the cosmos siphons rare and potent energies from the elemental realms themselves. These rare materials debut with Planar Crafting in RIFT 3.3: Waking Nightmares, bringing powerful new items, weapons, armor, and accessories to Telara.

Ascended eager to uncover the secrets of this new crafting subsystem must seek out Tephael in Choreburg and complete his weekly quest to receive Planar Crafting Lures. Use these lures to tear open Planar Crafting Rifts in Tarken Glacier, then defeat their denizens to obtain highly coveted materials you’ll need for new Planar Crafting recipes!

There are 6 types of Planar Crafting lures – one each for Fire, Air, Earth, Water, Death, and Life – and each rift has a chance to drop relic crafting components exclusive to its plane. (These new materials can be fished out of the water, too, using new Planar Fishing Poles.)

In addition to holding an amazing amount of useful Nightmare Tide crafting materials, these new rifts also have a chance to drop former raid tokens, Strands of Draum, and Hearts of the Frozen, plus tradable Planar Crafting components used to create new, upgradeable planar gear.

To learn even more about Planar Crafting, watch our livestream preview and prepare for the launch of RIFT 3.3!
    Last edited by Ocho; 07-01-2015 at 04:07 PM.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!! I can't wait!!

I'm mostly excited about the dimension stuff but...

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    In addition to holding an amazing amount of useful Nightmare Tide crafting materials, these new rifts also have a chance to drop former raid tokens, Strands of Draum, and Hearts of the Frozen, plus tradable Planar Crafting components used to create new, upgradeable planar gear.
    This is also awesome news!
    Last edited by Meowy; 07-01-2015 at 04:30 PM.
    Serale@Faeblight

Super stoked! Just bought trade skill extenders and I'm leveling all of the professions to cap while I'm waiting for crifts

Can't wait!

To all those reading, don't forget to join the PTS Playtest for crafting rifts this Thursday 2nd July 2015 at 3PM PDT!

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5082624

Ascendant

Will Rift finally for once NOT be last in the live stream at 3:30 your time?

Have some consideration for the European folks that play Rift... It's becoming disrespectful by now to get trove and other stuff 'stuffed down' like some are already calling it, before (and often even IF at all) Rift...

Shadowlander

So that's 2330 UK (BST) time, hmm an hour and a half after I finish work! Might pop along

Telaran

Release Date ?

Rift Chaser

46,000 artisan marks, and rising, waiting for new recipes...

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Necalli View Post
    Super stoked! Just bought trade skill extenders and I'm leveling all of the professions to cap while I'm waiting for crifts
    Since you can only do a single weekly per toon, it would be better to have several toons each with a maxed crafting skill.

So bummed by this setup, crafting rift raids will be harder to organize since people wont have handfulls of lures as we used to in vanilla(one per crafting profession on the toon)

Default Why is this limited to one per toon?

The planar crafting recipes sound amazing! Thank you!

However, why is this limited to one per toon per week? For those of us that bought the trade skill extenders to have all professions maxed on one toon, this is really a bummer. We spent real money with you in order to have this all on one toon.

Dimensions:
    A Wedding to Remember - Vaeryia - Greybriar / Ranger's Retreat-Mirtt - Greybriar

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Mirt View Post
    The planar crafting recipes sound amazing! Thank you!

However, why is this limited to one per toon per week? For those of us that bought the trade skill extenders to have all professions maxed on one toon, this is really a bummer. We spent real money with you in order to have this all on one toon.
    Yes...Better was one week per Profession....I have no toons but have maxed all professions for my main!

Rift Chaser

One per profession would have been nice, but 1 a week should still be enough. A raid group forming with 20 lures between them is going to be enough i would think. Thats potentially 20 crafting rifts a week that can drop the new relic crafting material, crafting mats AND heart of the frozen? Thats a pretty sweet deal IMO already. I wasnt expecting hearts, which are simply an added bonus. Lets not make it too easy....

However i can already smell how my luck will be.... bop hearts dropping on non raid alts :P

Guess i better start learning rogue and mage
    <Harshmallows> Gelidra shard

Kuurgan - Level 65 Warrior
    Macleodd - Level 65 Mage
    Ramirezz - Level 65 Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Wicksy View Post
    One per profession would have been nice, but 1 a week should still be enough. A raid group forming with 20 lures between them is going to be enough i would think.
    From my experience with Shadow Keys in Trove; chances are at least 50% of the raid won't have any lures and are just there to leech. :P Or to be more precise - they'll have lures but they'll wait for someone else to use theirs.
    Last edited by Jonus; 07-10-2015 at 06:24 PM.

Plane Touched

#BugFreeGuarentee

Shadowlander

Default Fishing Pole Guide

Where can I find a guide that will help me determine which fishing pole recipes to learn? I cannot find any hints in the game on this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast