+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RIFT 3.2: Echoes of Madness launches April 15

Quote Originally Posted by Khelendross View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    Hey Ocho, is there gonna be a trailer for 3.2? That description sounds epic enough that I think it might warrant a video.
    If there is a trailer (I don't see why there wouldn't be) it needs to start with a dude mining on top of a hill in moonshade highlands. Just for symmetry.

Yes. Just... yes.

And damn it, if they don't, I swear I'm going to take a crack at doing it myself. Since I have the music...
    Last edited by Samuraiko; 04-11-2015 at 09:30 AM.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

I started right before 1.3 dropped and loved the event leading up for HK and all the excitement that came with it and also when 13.5k HP was beast for tanks. Hope this is just as exciting going in there!
    Pls respond

Ascendant

Just a side note, Ocho did say in chat for the livestream that didn't happen that the HK IA's would not launch with 3.2 at the start. So thats a relief since they are apparently still having an issue with the teleportation into the instance not working. My hope would be if 3.2 launches, we would have a week before the raid goes live and then the following week the IA's go live. There is nothing wrong with staggering content inside of a patch to give more testing time. Get it right, no reason to rush out something early that is buggy, just to say you pushed it out the door.
    Last edited by Khelendross; 04-12-2015 at 08:25 AM.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

Soulwalker

Unhappy MAGEs

Class-related:
    Various Mage Changes. Pyromancer and Warlock to competitive ST ranged DPS souls; Harbinger to become better Melee DPS soul and encourage 61pt usage in PvE DPS; Voltaic Feedback (Dominator) receiving short CD. No ETA. [r]
    hi is this update going to be added at 3.2? im new player have 2 months playing been always playing mage/magic roles/class then i joined here and i see only rogues balanced.. clerics tanks and invencibles, wars 2 buttons op high dps and mage are moved kinda to common dps/aoe/supports/raidheals which can anyone else class do it same or better..

honestly it sucks badly, i capped the mage and went to 1025hit with descent t1 gear and surprise.. a war with the same gear do a stupid amount of damage of diference with 2 buttons and oh.. dnt worry about run in raids becuz they can do anything.. but if u mage u have a true challenge.. its only me or the mage rlly nid to be balanced or wars nerfed or whats going on?? becuz i have hear/read a lots of coments about it and i cant belive trion isnt capable of do someting about it.

oh.. i forgot to mention my hope was that magic ninja //harbinger// but bleh.. a soul to farm or something like dunno i feel like the "competitve" nid to be applied there..

Quote Originally Posted by aerulz View Post
    hi is this update going to be added at 3.2? im new player have 2 months playing been always playing mage/magic roles/class then i joined here and i see only rogues balanced.. clerics tanks and invencibles, wars 2 buttons op high dps and mage are moved kinda to common dps/aoe/supports/raidheals which can anyone else class do it same or better..

honestly it sucks badly, i capped the mage and went to 1025hit with descent t1 gear and surprise.. a war with the same gear do a stupid amount of damage of diference with 2 buttons and oh.. dnt worry about run in raids becuz they can do anything.. but if u mage u have a true challenge.. its only me or the mage rlly nid to be balanced or wars nerfed or whats going on?? becuz i have hear/read a lots of coments about it and i cant belive trion isnt capable of do someting about it.

oh.. i forgot to mention my hope was that magic ninja //harbinger// but bleh.. a soul to farm or something like dunno i feel like the "competitve" nid to be applied there..

Not the place for this post, if you have a complaint or want an adjustment to a class go to the appropriate thread. Also, encouraging other classes to be nerfed isn't the solution, rather having the lacking class be brought up to its level. Reaver is not a 2 button YOLO spam, it can be but then it falls behind in competitive DPS. It may be a bit over tuned but honestly the soul does not need a change or nerf.
    Recruitment Ambassador and Ex-Raid Lead for <Shh Don't Fight It>, 'best damn guild on Deepwood'
    "It's always ok to be a little gay on the weekends" - Finerty@Deepwood

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by aerulz View Post

IF you cant pull awesome numbers as a Mage, then the fail is completelly on your side.
    Blame the player not the game.
    Last edited by marioshy; 04-13-2015 at 02:56 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by marioshy View Post
    IF you cant pull awesome numbers as a Mage, then the fail is completelly on your side.
    Blame the player not the game.
    i pull the right numbers that are sopossed to be max at the current stats the character have, i just say theres something wrong i see a disadvantage and i for the other comment.. yes its place to ask for the update becuz that info was at PTS if they say they are making pyro and wl to competitive range dps st dont you think thats becuz they know theres something wrong?! duh.. makes sense for me and makes sense for trion.. all know that..

about my rage out its just to make the post spicy becuz im not happy with the stuffs i see and im some1 who pay their bills as many others in the game.. since when ask for a competitive game is complaing,

anyways anyone know if the update coming with that mage adjustements?

What I'm hearing from this thread is that announcements like this are pretty frustrating because we need specifics in order to prepare. Please help us understand:

1. Is HK going to be released on Wednesday?
    2. Are NA and EU going to have the same release time?
    3. What are the hit requirements for HK?
    4. Are HK IAs coming out on Wed?
    5. Does this dress make me look fat?

Thanks!

Seeing as the past few Updates have been released in pieces over a few weeks and not all at once, i'd be very surprised if:

1: Hammerknell Raid got released on week one, i.e Wed/Thursday

2: If above is true, no reason to release 3.2 in both NA and EU at same time, plus based on past updates that would put the update happening at prime time for EU, never a good move

3: Hit for T2 has been said to be 1200

4: Ocho said in Twitch chat last Friday that the Hammerknell IA's are not coming this week.

10.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #40

Quote Originally Posted by Khelendross View Post
    pretty terrifying that the HK IA's aren't even working on PTS and its launching next week. Hopefully they get it up and running before the weekend.
    HK IA's will not be released at launch, we're keeping those for a bit longer to polish them up.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    HK IA's will not be released at launch, we're keeping those for a bit longer to polish them up.
    So one of the defining features of 3.2 isn't ready at launch? That doesn't seem...right...

Honestly you should push back 3.2 a week or two, fix the Finric drops, fix the IA's, then release T2. The community is BEGGING you to fix Finric, yet there has been NO response in about a month and a half. Do you guys just not care or are you banking on the fact that people will spend about 100 dollars for a weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    While I know there are other parts to 3.2, but if HK IA's will not be ready, the release is less than exciting anymore. To me and many people I have discussed this with, the HK IA's are the main reason to be excited for 3.2.

Not a major complaint, but you did just let the air out of 2 of my 4 tires .

Is there anything else not releasing with the patch? May we have an idea of what we actually will see on patch day?

Just my own opinion, but I would rather see release pushed back a week or two than to get a less than exciting release that will cause people to be less enthusiastic about 3.2 overall.

<O└d Skool>

General of Telara

Its good they are holding some stuff back to make sure it works

Surely wardrobe is the real star of the show for 3.2 though as pretty much the whole player base will enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by arrensen View Post
    Will it be April 15 for US and April 16 for EU at the normal scheduled patch times ?
    So US getting 3.2 and HK opening once again one day in advance ?
    Trion hasn't always rolled out all content at the same time, so HK may not be opening immediately, may be opening on the 16th, may be opening days or weeks later, or may in fact be open from the start. We won't know until they tell us.

All I do know is that Murdantix will be killed not much after

Soulwalker

Default Echoes of Hammerknell

Been to the PTS everyday for the last several weeks trying out the wardrobe (LOVING IT!!!) and trying to get into Hammerknell IA. Like other posters have said there's the problem with the port into the instance but cant wait to help try it out on PTS and then go for it on live ;)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast