+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree25Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Battle it Out with the Dev Team Friday, Dec. 19, 2014!

Default Mutineer Title

Were we supposed to get the title? I didn't get anything. Did we need to kill a dev 1on1 or something?
    -Kruul@Hailol-
    -TheForsakenLegion-

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Shedelin View Post
    ...you cannot challenge the power of the Greyhound. We Greyhounds are the pride of Central Indiana both academically and athletically... "
    Hmmmm, sounds like Carmel.

So tell us; Bub's or Zacky's? Burgers or Dogs? Wow, elk burgers or Chicago-style dogs; tough choice.

<heads off to the kitchen. FOOODDDDD! Then, MEADDDDD!>

And yeah, the event was a blast. Thx for that!
    Last edited by MadManAcrossTheWater; 12-19-2014 at 09:59 PM.

Soulwalker

I was wondering about the title myself. I enjoyed the event very much and would like the title to remind me of the epic time I had. Come on dev's gives me title

Quote Originally Posted by Megaoz View Post
    I was wondering about the title myself. I enjoyed the event very much and would like the title to remind me of the epic time I had. Come on dev's gives me title
    Titles for these one-off dev-run events usually take time to be sent out since they aren't automatic. Dev Kervik or Kerilar stated it would take a while (no ETA though). Give it a few days; and since it's so close to the holidays, I'd give it a week or two.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Titles for these one-off dev-run events usually take time to be sent out since they aren't automatic. Dev Kervik or Kerilar stated it would take a while (no ETA though). Give it a few days; and since it's so close to the holidays, I'd give it a week or two.
    Yeah, I wouldn't expect one until at least the 3rd or 10th of January.

Thumbs up Huge Success

Quote Originally Posted by some1232 View Post
    Thank you Devs for the fun event. I especially enjoyed being part of Dev_Epsiry's sheep army :P.
    I too was on Dev_Epsirys Sheep Army .
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Was fun; thanks for coming along devs, and wrecking havoc spawning multi-Laethys, Sicaron, Warmaster, Gelidra and others!
    Jonus special thanks for mentioning the bosses, I was laughing too hard and could barely function.
    ---------------
    All I gotta say is those Dev spells...

Thanks for the great morale boost - not just devs jumping in to play - oh no, but flexing dev powers to take it to whole new level of fun and insanity. Thanks Trion for making this happen - huge success.
    Happy Holidays!

Default Was crazy nice, here are some screens

Well

Quote Originally Posted by MadManAcrossTheWater View Post
    Hmmmm, sounds like Carmel.

So tell us; Bub's or Zacky's? Burgers or Dogs? Wow, elk burgers or Chicago-style dogs; tough choice.

<heads off to the kitchen. FOOODDDDD! Then, MEADDDDD!>

And yeah, the event was a blast. Thx for that!
    @MadManAcrossTheWater, you'd be 100% correct about the location...I am actually a student/equipment manager/unofficial mascot at the high school...but don't get any ideas.

As for the either/or questions, it's Bub's, Burgers, and Chicago-style dogs.

Judging by the fact that you know so much about it, I have to assume that you either live close to Carmel or know about it via magazines. Which is it for you, I wonder?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Shedelin View Post
    @MadManAcrossTheWater, you'd be 100% correct about the location...I am actually a student/equipment manager/unofficial mascot at the high school...but don't get any ideas.

As for the either/or questions, it's Bub's, Burgers, and Chicago-style dogs.

Judging by the fact that you know so much about it, I have to assume that you either live close to Carmel or know about it via magazines. Which is it for you, I wonder?
    elk always wins, always.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

My so guildman already taken titel for this event but him doesnt been in CQ, WTF?????

Great job on the event. The games went super fast and was fun regardless who won. Lots of kills on both sides and enjoyed killing the devs. They looked cool as well!
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

12.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #42

The title and Legacy achievement should be awarded to all players that participated in Conquest at the time. It was a lot of fun and I would like to thank everyone who showed up to take part in the mayhem. I hope to be able to host more of these events in the future as well :-).

Default Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SupermanSocks View Post
    The title and Legacy achievement should be awarded to all players that participated in Conquest at the time. It was a lot of fun and I would like to thank everyone who showed up to take part in the mayhem. I hope to be able to host more of these events in the future as well :-).
    ----
    Oh yes! I'll drop everything for more of your events!
    Happy Holidays SupermanSocks, may you stocking be X-Tra Large!
    Dizbo

I got the achievement.. somehow... while I was at work during the event and not logged in till 10pm cst.. lol it must flag you if you are online that day maybe? lol ;) Thanks!
    Grl / Grrrl / Grrrrl / Grrrrrl @Deepwood <Hello Kitty> Grrrrl / Grl @Zaviel and probably more...

RETIRED

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3